Sunday August 30th

MrsDunn

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the risk of having stones thrown at me, am I crazy for starting to admire the dispickable actions of the little hoodie rat and hope that at least she has the gonads to do what it takes to get ahead in this house. Beaten down and allmost out she didn't give up. Swinging from one aliance to another she is still controlling things with no blood on her hands. Damn I hate to like her.

At the risk of having stones thrown at me, am I crazy for starting to admire the dispickable actions of the little hoodie rat and hope that at least she has the gonads to do what it takes to get ahead in this house. Beaten down and allmost out she didn't give up. Swinging from one aliance to another she is still controlling things with no blood on her hands. Damn I hate to like her.

The only reason she is still there is because she has won absolutely nothing. Nobody cares or sees her as a threat at all why not take her far. She doesn't control jack squat.

Did anyone else hear Nat during HOH comp when she said something to the effect that she saw Kevin ahead and didn't want to show her abilities so she slowed down and hung back.....I didn't record and I hope someone else caught this...

LOL Marty!! You would win up against any of them left in the house. You can depend on that.... although, Suez may give you a run for the money.....

Well, you could win Marty.........but, only if the brat "let you"..........'cause ya know, IF she REALLY wanted to win, she would win...........but she may not want to............ya know 'cause she doesn't want any of the other HGs to know about all of her hidden talents.

Makes me sick to hear Natalie and Kevin talking and laughing about how smart they are and how they control these people. Kevin is waiting for Jeff to come talk to him and he is just playing him as they are playing everyone else. It sounds like these idiots Kevin and Nasty are planning the F2 together.

who knows what to believe?

She's pathetic Jeff said he lost some respect for her during the comp after she saw she would not win she goofed off and let Kevin win it. But she keeps throwing comps on purpose yeah right. If AG or the DR did not interfere in Nats game she would be so boring unless she was eating you wouldn't realize she was in the house.

I think the DR is feeding her all the lies and game play crap she's been doing. It causes drama and I guess they hope for higher ratings. Plus they are trying to make her look smart since they found out she's not what they thought she was.

I am going to win the next comp if it is mental. I am really good at mental :wacko:

Welp, you're definitely MENTAL, lol... :animated_wave:

LOL Marty!! You would win up against any of them left in the house. You can depend on that.... although, Suez may give you a run for the money.....

And, it doesn't really matter for you gals, I'm gonna win the coup and take you all out!!! LOL :devilish:

I know Jordan will miss Jeff when he leaves but seriously she is willing to walk out of the game and let Jeff stay for a trip to Hawaii and $8000.00 earrings when the reason she wanted to win was to take care of her family who lost their house.

Jeff must have some magic powers since she forgot all about her family financial situation and is ready to give up and quit and let him try and stay in the game. If it were me I would step it up and try my best to win for my family. Who knows how long J/J will make outside the BB house.

You read the situation the way I did that Jordan is willing to walk away and thereby defaulting that Jeff stays. Is that possible? I hope she checks first before doing that. I watched all of BB Afterdark tonight and J & J had a long talk. Jeff kept saying not to worry he would take care of her. You gotta give Jeff props for not throwing Jordan under the bus to save himself. I think minus a little bit of pouting, which I would say is normal when you find out you're in deep doo-do in this game, that he's been acting pretty classy since he was nominated.

See what happens when you sleep in the HOH and get paranoid...I go to sleep and now Reaper has manipulated Joy and Marty to take him F3 and left me out by the pool like Michele...

<sniff sniff> I'm so alone, no one likes me, everybody hates me, :lousings: break into song "ALL ALONE AM I EVER SINCE YOUR GOODBYE, WITH JUST THE BEAT OF MY HEART"....

or maybe I should sing...

Everybody hates me nobody loves me guess I'll eat some worms, big ones, little ones, itty bitty ones......." (yuk)!!

NO MORE PITTY PARTY!! Like Natalie I will lie my way back, deceive Reaper, cheat Joy, stab Marty, and win the 500K .. muuhaaaaaawww

Archived