Sunday August 30th

MrsDunn

Sure! Who doesn't want to be F2 with Jordan?! $500K vs $50K . . . no brainer!

But the thing is Jordan, though she has had some decent displays of logic in the past, does not desevere $50K at this point.

IMO

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's no way in hell Michelle will use her POV on Jeff instead of herself, she is not stupid.

Keep dreaming Gnat and Kevin, it ain't gonna work this time like your "last lie" worked with Jethro and Elli May. Michelle is no idiot that's for sure.

Why must we call someone STUPID because of their lack of game skills. Are my elder cousins STUPID because yesterday they did not know how to play Crocket, one of the easiest of lawn games, and even after explaining the rules, some had further questions?

One is not STUPID unless they DO know how something is played, but just doesn't care to play the right way.

IMO J/J had no previous knowledge of how the game is really played and not given enough time to research previous games or players. Their lack of grasping the game and their analytical skill have cost them this game.

Nat/Kevin both have watched and know the game, their grasp of the game and analytical skills are proven in my eyes. In their own way they both are playing the game very well, I will not deny that. I like Keven and chose not to like Nat...

Michele also has watched and knows the game, but she is still not my fav nor do I dislike her, she can win or lose, either way I don't care.

It's Nat that I dislike cause her mannerisms, her lying, and her deceptions changed the atmosphere and dynamics of the house. From the conflicts with Ronnie all the way to the exit of Russell. Where ever there was conflict there was Natalie right behind it in one way or the other...I really don't like to see someone win something by this method.

Again, one would think if I applied to be a houseguest on BB I would do my homework on how the game is played. If J/J didn't do their homework, then that is stupid! BB isn't like Rock of Love where the only thing you need to know is how to be a skank... If I auditioned for the show, I would damn well bone up on how the game should be played...

It's Nat that I dislike cause her mannerisms, her lying, and her deceptions changed the atmosphere and dynamics of the house. From the conflicts with Ronnie all the way to the exit of Russell. Where ever there was conflict there was Natalie right behind it in one way or the other...I really don't like to see someone win something by this method.

Exactly, SueZ . . . I wonder if it isn't a reflection of her generation?

Jeff said they gave him dvd's and he watched a couple and I don't think Jordan watched them all either. If they did watch them they would know how the game is played and maybe not be fooled by N/K.

They had a chance to learn how people play the game and how it works but I you could say they were stupid to put aside the dvds and try their own way. I thought when they are first sequestered they get the dvds to watch and study before entering the game maybe I'm wrong but I've heard in previous seasons they were all given dvds to watch.

I'm coming in mid-discussion here and this may have been already analyzed, but why aren't Jordan and Michelle "sweet" talking Kevin in to putting up Natalie if Michelle takes herself off? They need to approach him w/the idea of how the jury vote would go if he were in the finals up against Natalie. Telling him by Jessie's (Mr. GAWD) persuasion, Natalie would win. On the other hand, convincing Kevin that he would win (IMHO) against anyone else (throwing in AGAIN Jessie's persuasion factor). Because depending on future comps, Kevin has just as good a chance as anyone else (I REALLY don't think he'd win in them, but WHO KNOWS!!)

At this point, I really don't care who wins, as long as it's not NATALIE!!!!

I think it is amazing that they have to go and look for people who have no clue what BB is about and put them on the show. Surely they must receive thousands of hopeful applications?

Oh. Ronnie applied.

nevermind.

Perhaps the problem lies with the people picking the people?

I give up. I'm at the don't care anymore door.

ITA aisleofme! And welcome to the MB...

Michele did a great appraoch to Kevin, he played along then went right to Mother Natalie and spilled the beans. So he is nothing more than Nat's trainee.

I too want anyone to win the game but Nat.

Maybe they would PREFER to have people on BB who aren't such BB brainiacs..........wouldn't they all be playing the SAME way? Wouldn't they all be making the SAME undisputed, positively guaranteed to win, game plays that would absolutely take them to the end? You know, like Ronnie! Wasn't HE the most enlightened BB player? Didn't he "bone up" and know how EVERY person who ever played BB WON? Gee, that helped him, alot. :animated_rotfl:

Perhaps stupid is too strong a word to describe Jeff and Jordan, though I think Kevin called them that in DR. They are gullible and their game play is ignorant. Why go on a Big Brother clueless of how it's played? And by this point in the game, they should know that people will lie to you to gain your trust and vote.

They should have Michelle use the veto on Jeff replace him with Natalie then J/J vote Natalie out. I don't know why Kevin is being so loyal to Natalie when she will try to get him out when the timing is right.

Perhaps stupid is too strong a word to describe Jeff and Jordan, though I think Kevin called them that in DR. They are gullible and their game play is ignorant. Why go on a Big Brother clueless of how it's played? And by this point in the game, they should know that people will lie to you to gain your trust and vote.

hmmmmmmmmmm, you mean like the brat is doing to Kevin?

They should have Michelle use the veto on Jeff replace him with Natalie then J/J vote Natalie out. I don't know why Kevin is being so loyal to Natalie when she will try to get him out when the timing is right.

Kevin is a whimp, scared of his own shadow. He's not going to pull any fancy moves. Gnat is now his guard dog. And the guard dog is gonna bite him in the ass as soon as she can. Then it's bye bye Kevin.

WTF? Why would Michele even consider using the POV on Jeff and not herself? There's no way Kev is going to nom Natalie. She is his only ally left and he will not turn on her until they are both on the block together. Even if Kevin did put Natalie up, what is the reasoning behind Michele taking off Jeff and not herself. Either way Natalie would be gone.

This doesn't work on so many different levels.

Archived