Chatbox
    You can use this chatbox to let others know how long you can cover, or when you'll be back, or anything else related to posting updates.

I welcome newbies. No need to ask permission, just post your update as a reply to the last post. Let us know what's going on it the BB house, and if it's juicy, let us know where and when you heard it, that way we can go back and watch it on the feeds!
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dade

Episode 6.04: The God-Why-Don't-You-Love-Me Blues

3 posts in this topic

Courtesy of; SPOILERFIX

Episode 6.04: Title Unknown

Airdate: October 18, 2009

• 08/09 - Richard: A groom in his mid 20's, he is in the middle his wedding vows when all Hell breaks out in the background. Annie: Richard's bride-to-be in her mid-20's, she sorts through a wide variety of cakes before finding the perfect one. Later, she is at the wedding as it becomes chaotic. Professor: A college professor in his 50's, he is interrupted in the middle of his lecture by a woman that storms in to his classroom. Ralph: 40's - 60, Ralph owns a dry cleaner and returns some items found in his customer's clothing. Minister: A male minister in his 40's - 50's, he weds Richard and Annie. Source: SpoilerTV

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 6.04: The God-Why-Don't-You-Love-Me Blues

Airdate: October 18, 2009

• 09/27 - Losing Mike takes its toll on Katherine. As Katherine unravels, Bree comes to her aid; Gaby grows weary of John's intentions towards Ana; with twins on the way, Lynette calls upon her family to step up around the house; Susan learns Julie has been harboring some secrets; and Angie throws a party for son, Danny. Source: ABC

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW RECAPS

Desperate Housewives Episode Recap: "The God-Why-Don't-You-Love-Me Blues"

Oct 18, 2009 11:36 PM ET by Mickey O'Connor

Watch Episode

On Sunday's episode of Desperate Housewives, Bree came to an increasingly irrational Katherine's aid when it became clear that she's still not over Mike. John Rowland (guest star Jesse Metcalfe) cozied up to Ana, but not for the reason that you might think. Lynette adjusted to some of the physical effects of her pregnancy. Angie threw a party for Danny. And we learned more about Julie's secrets

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0