Saturday, August 29th

CeCiMom

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, when Kevin locked himself in the mystery door room and the money started falling in the BY... Jeff found a key under a couch cushion. We're not sure if the key just released Kevin from the room or if there is more to it.

Have you noticed how Jeff is giving Michele the cold shoulder? She keeps hanging around and he won't look at her. Guess that's one Jury Vote she won't get....Jeff might have seen Michele in the mirrors when he hugged her to congratulate her then turned his back and she made like shooting him down with her index finger and thumb.

It's like I said towards the beginning of the season,

it is gonna be another Maggie/Evette win.....

I just don't get it.....Jeff leaves, I will be heartbroken

and I don't think I could finish out the season

watching Natalie and Kevin take the game.

The Maggie & Evette season sickened me and I just

don't wanna go thru that again!!! Would love to see

Nat walking out that door on thursday!!!!

Praying for some kind of twists that will cause all this to backfire on Nat/Kevin!!!!

Someone at CBS said the Key thing could be a Golden Power of Veto wherein who gets that can take himself off the block, hopefully meaning Nat could go up. Now if only Mic HELL would vote to lose nat. But that's only a wild guess.

Good point. I googled Golden Power of Veto and I think that is just what the regular veto is called. It did say it was used in eviction 8 in BB4 but maybe that's just the first time it was incorporated into the game. I'm still thinking it may be a trip or something. Jordan would be happy to leave before Jeff. It would most likely be a tie vote between nat/jordan, broken by Kevin.

I like Jeff but I don't think he deserves anymore handouts. He made his bed and must lye in it. Just like Michele made her bed and must lie in it....

ITA, LenRay

I couldn't remember what exactly the Golden vs regular POV was. I think they called it golden when it wasn't a regular aspect of the game maybe. Tell me, why are they waiting for sunday to live evict? That is such a long time.

IDK. Elsewhere someone was saying it could be Diamond Power of Veto in which Jeff (if he got it via key) could take himself off and chose replacement. As much as I like Jeff, I think the game should just play itself out. Jeff was dumb to trust N/K and the piper must be paid....I've calmed down alot since this morning, haven't I? Jeff lost. Jeff should leave.

It's like I said towards the beginning of the season,

it is gonna be another Maggie/Evette win.....

I just don't get it.....Jeff leaves, I will be heartbroken

and I don't think I could finish out the season

watching Natalie and Kevin take the game.

The Maggie & Evette season sickened me and I just

don't wanna go thru that again!!! Would love to see

Nat walking out that door on thursday!!!!

Praying for some kind of twists that will cause all this to backfire on Nat/Kevin!!!!

You and me both, Snuggs! If only there were a twist for Jeff to stay! He does have good in him because he chose to see the good in GNata-LIAR and Kev. Personally, I think he's got a special spirit about him. I will be lost and will have no need to watch the feeds once he's gone. The body alone is enough reason to generate my real player in the mornings, and that gorgeous face of his is an added bonus. Now I'll have to go back to searching for Adam Lambert concert vids on youtube (wish he had Jeff's body, though!).

I do think that Jordan adds something to his manliness. Maybe the sensitive side? I love when he calls her Jordo and is very sweet to her. I hope they stay together out of the house.

IDK Shipp. As far as I know POV ceremony will be Monday. Then eviction live Thursday. I was at CBS and they all love Jeff over there. Jeff won't speak to Michele and she keeps following him around like a little puppy...wait she always did that! Elsewhere on web people are reporting her to PETA for torturing small animals but I don't think that's cricket...no pun intended!!!!! :rolleyes:

ITA, LenRay

I couldn't remember what exactly the Golden vs regular POV was. I think they called it golden when it wasn't a regular aspect of the game maybe. Tell me, why are they waiting for sunday to live evict? That is such a long time.

There's also the Silver and Diamond POV. I just posted info about them in the mystery power thread.

IDK Shipp. As far as I know POV ceremony will be Monday. Then eviction live Thursday. I was at CBS and they all love Jeff over there. Jeff won't speak to Michele and she keeps following him around like a little puppy...wait she always did that! Elsewhere on web people are reporting her to PETA for torturing small animals but I don't think that's cricket...no pun intended!!!!! :rolleyes:

Thanks Len. Was wondering about POV because Julie said Sunday will be a show about a twist for HOH. So if it (twist)had to do with POV I would think they would do it today or tomorrow so they can tape it for the show. I'm soooooo confused, lol.

Naw, can't report Michele to PETA, she doing scientific work, not going out hunting all creatures great and small. Tho PETA doesn't care about the science part either. I'm an animal lover, but PETA is a bit out there. Now I suppose I'll get cards and letters from PETA people :fear::hide:

I kid Michele...Elle posted about a silver veto, diamond veto used in early games. Diamond could have holder take themselves off block and name replacement. Silver they could only take someone off the block. But I would think you'd have to win Veto. Guess we'll find out Sunday re this "power".

Len I am with you, if this key enables jeff to stay in this game...this show is total BULLSH*T!

Jeff already had a major advantage in this game,which he earned from AV, and IMHO squandered it!

This coming from a week 1 jeff fan!!!

Jeff's only chance now is Vito, Vito Corleone (Make Kevin an offer he can't refuse), lol. :eeyore::giljotiini:

Kevin has been really skittish since he put Jeff up. Too bad he didn't get to put up Russell. That would be priceless. I think he told Nat this a.m. "Oooo, I hope he doesn't go off on me..." BTW, I hate the way Kevin usually has at least one wrist limp at all times. He goes up and down those steps with his arms up, wrists limp, like Scarlet O'Hara or something....

Also this MB would go NUTS if that happend GSN.

This week needs to liven up a bit IMO. And Jeff used the key to let Kevin out of hidden room. Maybe he should've just left him up there. BTW, everyone here said how good Kev would be in a picture morphing comp and yet sounds like he didn't do too hot.. And that Nat...she just keeps throwing comp after comp...what a cagey (caged) one she is. Shipp, we should start respecting her more. She is an honorary member of the American Kennel Association.

This week needs to liven up a bit IMO. And Jeff used the key to let Kevin out of hidden room. Maybe he should've just left him up there. BTW, everyone here said how good Kev would be in a picture morphing comp and yet sounds like he didn't do too hot.. And that Nat...she just keeps throwing comp after comp...what a cagey (caged) one she is. Shipp, we should start respecting her more. She is an honorary member of the American Kennel Association.

LOL, yup she's a yapper. But to be a member of AKA ya gots to be a pure bred. Gnat is a mutt.

Yeah, Jeff should have put a dress on Kevin and set him up in a rocking chair.

Oh, Jeff.....so many shoula, woulda, couldas, but no one can't say that "you got got."

Archived