Current and Not-So current events that may surprise the HGs

Just curious because I always get confused when BB starts...were the HGs already sequestered when Micheal Jackson died? I was also trying to think of other things that have gone on while they've been "out of the loop"

Any other news worthy events anyone can think of?

It fascinates me how they're completely cut off from actual "reality"

IKEA just "rocked" the graphic design world with their font change.

:lol:

they were talking about euna lee and lisa ling's sis being in prison in korea-and saying they could never be released [ remember gnat yelling 'why don't they just call the embassy?' anyway-as u all know b clinton envoyed for their families and obama and they were released[ i'm go glad]

-ted kennedy's death

-dominic dunne's death [ i'll miss his stuff]

-they missed cash for clunkers!

-jordan and gnat would be interested in brody jenner's bar fight w/ joe frances [girls gone wild]!

DJ AM was a famous disc jockey that catered to the LA scene. He used to date Nicole Ritchie(Lionel Ritchie's daughter) & was in an airplane accident with Travis Barker(drummer from Blink 182) that almost killed them both. If memory serves me correct, they were the only 2 to survive that plane crash.

Reality TV Show guy murdered and dismembered ex-wife, fled to Canada and committed suicide in a hotel room.

All the hg's would gasp and say "Russell did WHAT???"

Archived