Friday, August 28th

Cocoabutta98

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
there are moves that are BASIC strategy in this game...then there are moves that just totally defy LOGIC!!!

kinda like voting Lydiot out instead of either gnat or kevin!!just sayin

Agree! Voting Lydiot out was based on personal reasons only (Lydiot calling Jordan a fat ho.) Voting Russell out instead of Kevin defied logic too, imo. Kevin was the better competitor by far. Just because Russell kept screaming that he was a competitive threat didn't make it so. Same with Shatalie.

**************BREAKING NEWS*********************************

CHIMA HAS BEEN INDUCTED INTO THE REALITY TV HALL OF SHAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And boy, what a write up they gave her. Most inductee's get one page bur our behated Chima got THREE full pages.

I would attach the link butI don't know how to do that.

Check it out when you have time

Agree! Voting Lydiot out was based on personal reasons only (Lydiot calling Jordan a fat ho.) Voting Russell out instead of Kevin defied logic too, imo. Kevin was the better competitor by far. Just because Russell kept screaming that he was a competitive threat didn't make it so. Same with Shatalie.

Michele is going on the block because of Natalie. Now if we had Lydia in Natalie's place then Jeff would be the one that Kevin would be putting up.

So for those that keep saying over and over that evicting Lydia over Natalie was such a stupid move..... maybe not.

Natalie still has her eyes on the prize and she is playing to keep all her alliances in the game. Jeff and Jordan being one of them.

Voting out Russell was a very smart move. No matter what he says I think he would have gone after Jeff next. Russell even said in his interview that evicting him was Jeff's best move.

Now, I want J/J on the block. This whole crap N/K saying how Nat would have put Jordan and Michele on the block is just Nat running her mouth. She's the one who told Kevin last week they HAVE to put Jeff up b/c of the veto options.

BUT... If Kevin puts up Jordan and Michele and Jordan wins POV, they could threaten her. She already told Jeff she won't be using the veto on herself. Well, N/K could tell her that she must use the veto (and therefore put Jeff up) and if she doesn't, she'll go home b/c Jeff and Nat would vote, causing a tie and Kevin would send Jordan out.

This would make Jordan either save herself and end Jeff's game, or save Jeff and be she be evicted.

Kevin putting Jeff and Michele up together is his best move...put the 2 strongest competitors up and most likely 1 will get evicted. Chances are Jordan won't win Pov...Michele or Jeff would use Pov to save themself if they won it. The other would get evicted. If Jordan wins Pov and uses it on Jeff..Nat is skrewed.

(Copied from Live feeds)Kevin doesn't believe Jeff when he talks bad about Michele. Mich must have said he wasn't getting her vote so he got pissed and told them things to get back at her.

Thank God they are all not stupid in that house. Kevin sees how Russell did that to Michelle because he was pissed and the Dumb @sses J/J should have seen once Jesse, Chima, and Lydia were gone Nat and Kev went running to them talking sh!t about M/R and they believed it right away and now Jeff has a big target on his back.

So check this out, because I have a scenario where Jeff and/or Jordan could be the worst reality show contestants of all time.

First mistake was evicting Lydia instead of Natalie. That was a big one.

Second mistake was trusting Natalie and Kevin. HUGE booboo to trust the people who have been trying to evict you ALL SEASON and think now, by coincidence, they suddenly love you when you have HoH.

Third mistake, getting rid of Russel and then badmouthing him as he goes to the jury house.

...but here's the biggest and I can genuinely see this happening.

Even a blind squirrel should be able to see the nut that is no one can beat Natalie that is left in the house if she goes to the final 2.

So lets look at this scenario. Jeff and Michelle are nominated (or Jordan and Michelle). The one who is NOT nominated wins PoV, takes down the other, and then Natalie and Michelle are up for eviction. Once again, instead of getting rod of Natalie, Jeff and Jordan KEEP her and evict Michelle.

So not only is the ONE PERSON IN THE HOUSE that NO ONE has a chance against in the final 2 STILL there, but they ALSO lose Michelle's vote (just like they lost Russel) AND keep Kevin and Natalie together.

...because you see final four HoH doesn't really matter...it's PoV that matters and it's usually a crap shoot so ANYONE can win.

I just really think Jeff and Jordan have made dumb move after dumb move. They MUST realize in their heads that they can't beat Natalie. They MUST realize they are playing for second place and they MUST realize that by continuously voting out their only REAL allies over two people who wanted them out all season is going to play havoc with jury votes.

They can't possibly be that stupid...yet I can see this happening.

One bad move is enough...two bad moves is even worse, but when you start going against the odds and making three or four bad moves in a row...

PLEASE get rid of Grodner BB and STOP getting producers who RECRUIT players off the streets instead of putting in REAL people who genuinely win and actually know how to play the game.

One more thing before I forget.

I don't CARE that Michelle and Russel may have said a couple bad things about Jeff or Jordan. I don't CARE that Jeff or Jordan heard from a guy who heard from another guy that Michelle or Russel is out to get them. NATALIE and KEVIN have been after them all season. Does that matter? Does it matter that one person who you're allies with MIGHT want to evict you but two who have NOT been your allies all year but suddenly start kissing your ass when you get HoH will DEFINITELY evict you?

No one can be that stupid. No one...yet it appears maybe some are.

I believe that Jeff hasn't really thought about the jury votes.

But, I also believe that Russell will never vote for Natalie to win over Russ. Even though Jeff backdoored him, Russ believes it was a smart move and will reward him for that (I don't think he'll give Jeff his vote if he's up against Michelle, though).

So, I don't think that if Nat is in final 2 she would win automatically. (Except if she's with Michelle...maybe).

You do know why both jessie and russell said voting them out was the best game move don't you??

EGO

Both thought they were the bestest,(lol) most smartest,(lol) most competitive, BB game players in the house..so evicting them would without any reservation,have to be the best move ANYONE could make!!just sayin

Doesn't mean they will VOTE for them in the end!!!

If Russel votes for Jeff over anyone else in the house except Jordan, I'll eat my hat and put it on youtube.

Do you seriously think Russ will give Nat a vote over Jeff? I believe Russ thinks winning comps is important. If Jeff is in the final 2 with Nat and Nat hasn't won anything...Russ' vote goes to Jeff. No way would he give it to a "floater."

But, I especially want to see this because I want to see you eat your hat on youtube. :animated_bouncy:

The way I look at it, Jessie and Russell might just vote for Jeff if he were to make it to the final two because he outplayed them in the game. jmo

You do know why both jessie and russell said voting them out was the best game move don't you??

EGO

I know what you're saying gsn. Every time I hear the argument that getting rid of Russ was the smartest move because "even Russ said so" I get a chuckle.

One more thing before I forget.

I don't CARE that Michelle and Russel may have said a couple bad things about Jeff or Jordan. I don't CARE that Jeff or Jordan heard from a guy who heard from another guy that Michelle or Russel is out to get them. NATALIE and KEVIN have been after them all season. Does that matter? Does it matter that one person who you're allies with MIGHT want to evict you but two who have NOT been your allies all year but suddenly start kissing your ass when you get HoH will DEFINITELY evict you?

No one can be that stupid. No one...yet it appears maybe some are.

Natalie and Kevin wasn't after J/J all season ... Jordan was put on the block as a pawn to get other people out ... Jeff and Jordan were never targets of Jessie, Ronnie, Chima and Nat ... Lydia and Kevin were a team and had nothing to do with the Jessie crew ... Nat and Kev paired up because Nat lost her allies ... Russ was trying to play Jeff and Jessie against each other but Jeff was never a target of Jessie's crew until Jeff used the Coup ...

Jeff was losing his friends but was never a target until he used the Coup ...

Archived