Friday, August 28th

Cocoabutta98

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just did wikipedia to remind me about Pandora's box...here's what I found: " Pandora had been given a large jar and instruction by Zeus to keep it closed, but she had also been given the gift of curiosity, and ultimately opened it. When she opened it, all of the evils, ills, diseases, and burdensome labor that mankind had not known previously, escaped from the jar, but it is said, that at the very bottom of her box, there lay hope.[7]"

If my memory serves me right, this was actually part of an HOH in previous seasons. What happened was that they would see the aliens, and things would start disappearing from the house. The questions were based on the things that disappeared.

Thanks, Joyami!!! Josh was very high strung, wasn't he?

Just a little.LMAO The guy went nuts quite often.

Marty... that was a great picture you got of Michele and the "alien" Good job!!!

Michele counting everything in the house and looking for missing items. Now Natalie and Kevin are doing the same.

They know when they had the aliens before the comp was missing things in the house.

J&J don't have a clue because they don't know about previous comps.

Marty... that was a great picture you got of Michele and the "alien" Good job!!!

Thanks.

Marty... Jeff is talking about that now and he thinks maybe the "greedier" you were during the money grab the more disadvantage you might be during the PoV. That kinda makes sense...

Unfortunately for Jeff he's like that would suck 'cause I was sucking up those dollars like a vacuum. :lol:

I heard that. I hope they have the comp tonight! Remember is season 8 where they were up all night doing tasks like dunking in a bucket of slime every hour. These guys have really had it really easy. All they think about is luxury and money.

I know what you mean. I'm even irritated with J/J right now cause they're laying in the bed doing nothing and letting N/K do all the counting around the house, studying the pictures on the wall.

How important is PoV to you if you just lay on your arse when they've told you it's going to be PoV in a few hours.

They may not know what all the comps are from seasons past but, they do know there are time line challenges, morphomatic, etc. WHY AREN"T THEY doing some jedi training.... so frustrating, I don't even like them and should be happy they're being such idiots but, dang I don't want Nat to win it. :giggle:

I'm thinking that the POV won't be 100% based on the money. Kevin could have opted not to open the box. If he went that route, BB still needed to have a POV comp. I think the money will come into play, possibly as an advantage/disadvantage. Whatever they are doing could have stood alone without the money/key/Kevin hostage thing that happened earlier today.

Archived