Mystery Door Twist

CeCiMom

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

reposting this....Allison said she wouldnt call it a power but more of a responsibility. If Kev knows anything about it he is keepint this one secret.

Thanks Neb...found the whole article from THE WRAP...you can read it here

So what's this secret HOH door we saw Thursday?

I'm gonna tease. There is a secret door that will weigh into the HOH. It's something we've had planned for a while. I wouldn't call it a power. It's just something that's been added to the HOH's (responsibility).

Can you confirm what will happen if there's a tie at the end of the game? How will you break it?

If you go back to "Big Brother" history, all the way to season two, it's always been the same.

Viewers get to break the tie?

Yup. We're going to announce it soon.

what chenbot said made it sound bigger than what ag said, imo. would the dr be influencing kev/mich to keep jeff if he already has a special veto? i wish the 'production source leak' would twitter again.

does a 'twist' always change the game, or that it could? i guess i'll just have to wait and find out.

The key probably means something and like I said, I don't see Jeff going yet. Definitely the bikes are there for a reason. Lord help Michele if they are. She doesn't strike me as a bike rider. We shall see.

I dunno about that, wasn't Michelle the one at the beginning who said she would 'climax" going over bump in a car???? She'd probably LOveLOve LOve to ride those bicycles!!!

"See that type of competition isn't really an equal chance. It just depends how you are portrayed and you as a player have no control."

this is another statement I never understood season after season - how much editiing can be done to make someone look/portray them a certain way when there are live feeds being watched by thousands/millions ?

** this comment not geared at THIS poster but, its the most recent I came across - my comment is for ANY/ALL times this was said, this and seasons past **

I have read many post that state if Jeff is able to save himself once again, it will ruin the credibility of the show. However many are forgetting that in the process, anyone of the HG could have found the key. Jeff just happend upon it. Just my opinion!

Here is the PROBLEM if this key keeps jeff in the game...

They specifically haven't said what all this twist is about ..Pandoras Box, the Key,the Paper the Money... So the producers can pretty much make up anything they want this to be.... For all we know it could turn out to be something completely different than what was originally planned. I mean really, if they wanted to use it to save someone it could be who found the key,or who collected the most money,or who collected the least money,or any number of scenarios??

Yes anyone could have found it...but jeff did find it, and if they decide to use it to keep Jeff, this game is totally bogus! Even if this all was decided beforehand, which we have no way of knowing, because it was a sercret!

I'm a little lost here..So something has to be up..Hope I'm understanding this right.... No eviction until Sunday Sept 6th...that leaves 4 in the house after that. Their are no more live evections until the finale two hour show, now this is different from all the other shows. How can their be 4 people left in the house for the finale week? Is Sept 6th show going to be a double eviction night?

Velocity, I was wondering the same thing....there's too many people still in the house to have a 2 hour finale on 9/15.....an extra one's gotta go in a hurry sometime between now and 9/10.

"See that type of competition isn't really an equal chance. It just depends how you are portrayed and you as a player have no control."

this is another statement I never understood season after season - how much editiing can be done to make someone look/portray them a certain way when there are live feeds being watched by thousands/millions ?

** this comment not geared at THIS poster but, its the most recent I came across - my comment is for ANY/ALL times this was said, this and seasons past **

you are correct the HG has no control over how they are edited... But is does make a difference in how a HG is perceived by people who watch only the network show,and those people that follow the feeds and boards...

Jerry last year is a PRIME example of this..portrayed on theCBS show as a kindly dodering old grandpa.. (95 % of the people who watch BB have no idea of who jerry really was) WE (live feeders,board watchers) know that was definately not the case...

Hey I watch the feeds, follow several boards, watch the network show,and I voted for jeff to get the coup about a 1000 times... Jeff won the coup fair and square... jeff did the right thing with the coup,but fell from grace in my eyes after the coup was used, with jordans HOH,then his HOH, and the decisions he made there after!

True gsn, it could have been planned to win money but now that Jeff won, they change their minds and let him stay. I'd stop watching BB forever if that happened. That's just too bogus and unfair.

On the other hand, I would continue to watch every moment of BB and they would have a fan forever. I would consider it another great BB twist!

No matter who stays or which ones are F2, I still have to watch until the end. Its the addiction. Even when the high goes bad, still got to have it. But please, not Nasty. Please. :(

Don't worry StrayKat, Gnatty will pick you out a winner and flick it at the camera!!!

Archived