Mystery Door Twist

CeCiMom

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone find it weird that at the bottom of Pandora's box is HOPE and Jeff had lost all HOPE. Jeff found the key to unlock all the bad stuff like the demons in the mirror but we have to remember the fable goes there is hope at the bottom.

Then last night Michele then Nasty both gave him hope. Jordan insisting that he do everything to try to stay and she would be happy to go home gave him hope that he could campaign. I didn't see all of the conversations last night I finally went to bed but the theme last night seems to be HOPE.

There may be nothing to it but I thought about it when I woke up this morning.

well they said on the front end there was a twist before jeff found and used the key to release kevin, coming to his rescue once again as kevin turns the knife in his back.

hopefully the twist will be since jeff had the key and chose to release kevin , he has the power to do the same for himself. with michele and jeff off the hook nat will go. is this the hope we have to look forward to ? like marty , to be a twist there has to be something here and hope is all we have at this point.

i am still rooting for michele but i would much rather see jeff in final 4 than nat.

If the twist causes Michele to go back on the block and out the door...I'll be p*ssed! :censored:

If the twist somehow saves Jeff and puts Nat up against Jordan...either could go and I'll be fine...even if it means Jeff stays...ugh. :glare:

If the twist means Russ comes back in the house...I'll be :dance2: (but I really doubt that will be the case)

Natalie (know it all) told everyone if they had not rescued Kevin then they would not keep the money.

She also told Jeff the reason they have not been told how much money they have in their bags is because accounting is closed until Monday.

People keep saying jeff was just lucky and it was handed to him...That's not right...They had a competition for the most likable to win the coup de crap...Everyone had an equal chance to win...if anyone of them had been a nicer person they could have won it...You can't blame jeff...

See that type of competition isn't really an equal chance. It just depends how you are portrayed and you as a player have no control. But you cannot blame him for it, that I agree.

Someone please help my febble old memory. In the Green Room there are two bicycles that have yet come in to play, correct? During one of the preseason walkthru's wasn't it not stated that the bicycles would be important at some point in the game? I also remember (hopefully) that in the LFU's it was stated that the bikes were LOCKED, that production yelled at Jesse for messing with them and got one of them off track or something??

Well, if the bikes are indeed LOCKED could the key Jeff has unlock them? These bikes have driven this old lady insane (almost as much as Nat has) this entire game. What the "H" are they in there for???

I have mentioned this several times, but most <sniff> no one seems to know the answers to this.... :disappointed:

I really don't think anyone does know SueZ...

I've been wondering myself....

suez i think as you. i have even noticed as people enter and leave the cameras seem to hesitate for a sec on the bikes. bad thing is jeff seems to be accepting of his fate moreso than looking for an answer to the twist and what holding the key could possibly do for him. if he has to figure out the advantage of the key and how to use it for it to be any good then once again its his own bad decisions that ruined his game.

Weeks ago when they had the power go out in the house a couple times I thought the bikes would come into play but they didn't. They have to be there for some reason but what? And I think that it has been said (by Julie?) that the twist is not a 'power' so I doubt it is anything that could save a player from the block.

Rewatched the ending to Thursdays show and I quote Julie about tonights show "we will reveal a NEW TWIST to the HOH that COULD impact EVERYONE! The secret lies behind this door."

Now IMO money falling from the sky hasn't impacted anything, just added some change to a few pockets, so what ever the NEW TWIST IS must lie with the key Jeff found.

Just my own opinion.......

Well, we will find out this evening at 8 p.m. Maybe the HGs won't know until Thursday night, which is much more surprising to them and much more fun for us the viewers to see the shock on their faces.

Rewatched the ending to Thursdays show and I quote Julie about tonights show "we will reveal a NEW TWIST to the HOH that COULD impact EVERYONE! The secret lies behind this door."

Now IMO money falling from the sky hasn't impacted anything, just added some change to a few pockets, so what ever the NEW TWIST IS must lie with the key Jeff found.

Just my own opinion.......

Yes but Allison Grodner also said in an interview that it wasnt a power

I remember Julie saying to remember those bikes because they would come into play later on in the game.

So I too have been thinking about that. What more later than now?!!!!

Something about those lights in front of them would remain on as long as someone is peddling them, ummmmmm. I guess as soon as the person peddling stops, the lights go off.

Could it be the last HOH contest (on the 3 part) between the F3? The person that stops peddling first, thus the lights go off thus that HG losing.

Hell, I don't know I'm just babbling here LOL.

I remember Julie saying to remember those bikes because they would come into play later on in the game.

So I too have been thinking about that. What more later than now?!!!!

Something about those lights in front of them would remain on as long as someone is peddling them, ummmmmm. I guess as soon as the person peddling stops, the lights go off.

Could it be the last HOH contest (on the 3 part) between the F3? The person that stops peddling first, thus the lights go off thus that HG losing.

Hell, I don't know I'm just babbling here LOL.

Good babble though Cwazy...HOH contest would make a lot of sense to me too......

and to others I say, doesn't need to be a POWER to IMPACT the game.....

Archived