Mystery Door Twist

CeCiMom

Deedsy I don't HATE jeff, I was a big fan.... I just would find it total BS if production rewarded him for BAD gameplay,especially after he had the advantage of the coup d'etat!!!

I agree that your right that it would be, but I want Jeff to say. Whatever bring the BS production I really don't care. That's how badly I don't want to see Kevin or Natalie to win. That's also just how much this season means at this point too. It is near the bottom of seasons for me likely.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geez. He fell for Nat & Kevin's lies so he deserves what he gets.

as much as I like/love Jeff, he was dumb enough to fall for that....

and am i reading the threads correctly ? have the live feed watchers seen Nat picking her nose and wiping it somewhere OTHER than a tissue ??!!

Whoever came up with the idea that they will give everyone a viewing of some of the evil in the house and expose it I love that. I would love them to show Natalie and Kevin planning their big lie and some of the other crap.

Whoever came up with the idea that they will give everyone a viewing of some of the evil in the house and expose it I love that. I would love them to show Natalie and Kevin planning their big lie and some of the other crap.

Well if Jeff leaves for the JH on Sunday then he'll see that on the DVD he takes with him. :giggle:

So I haven't read this whole thread, but wonder if my theory on the twist is too whacked to consider -

My theory is: They will allow the HGs to pay Kevin the money they won in the Pandora's Box competition for his last 15 mins or so of HoH. This would allow Jeff, who won the most, to buy his safety and send gNatalie's ass out the door. :)

Is this whacked out or wishful thinking?

So I haven't read this whole thread, but wonder if my theory on the twist is too whacked to consider -

My theory is: They will allow the HGs to pay Kevin the money they won in the Pandora's Box competition for his last 15 mins or so of HoH. This would allow Jeff, who won the most, to buy his safety and send gNatalie's ass out the door. :)

Is this whacked out or wishful thinking?

If only.

yes both

Hey MrsFroman I have missed you. How ya been?

I guess this would be too many takeaways from the HoH this season, huh? Oh well, it was a thought.

Hey Marty! Good to see you! I've missed you too. Been busy as a one legged tap dancer so no updating this season except for a tiny bit today. How you???

as much as I like/love Jeff, he was dumb enough to fall for that....

and am i reading the threads correctly ? have the live feed watchers seen Nat picking her nose and wiping it somewhere OTHER than a tissue ??!!

On bbad one night she picked her nose, wiped it on her sleeve and then cleaned under that same fingernail with her teeth...

They don't get to see other houseguest convo's right?

I'm assuming so since they're in the JH and it shouldn't matter. I would think they see the same thing we see but I could be wrong.

Does anyone know if the DVDs the jurors get is the same thing we see or just bits and pieces?

I'm assuming so since they're in the JH and it shouldn't matter. I would think they see the same thing we see but I could be wrong.

Does anyone know if the DVDs the jurors get is the same thing we see or just bits and pieces?

Just bits and pieces, they don't really get to see anything at all..... I liked it back in the old days when there was no jury sequester... and they went home and watched EVERYTHING

Just bits and pieces, they don't really get to see anything at all..... I liked it back in the old days when there was no jury sequester... and they went home and watched EVERYTHING

Thanks Pinkie!

Angela, I stand corrected.

I also am thinking that the key will let Jeff back into the house, he will be evicted Thurs, but his key lets him back in and we have a rush HOH, VETO and eviction on Sun.

I love the thought of that!!! Can you imagine the looks on their faces when he walked back in.

Well...a girl can hope!

I also am thinking that the key will let Jeff back into the house, he will be evicted Thurs, but his key lets him back in and we have a rush HOH, VETO and eviction on Sun.

The schedule says nothing about an eviction on Thursday, or a live program. Says live eviction on Sunday. No one can explain it. I'm soooo confused. And the "twist" (thank you Chubby Checker) is not even being discussed anymore, about where when how. Sooooooo.........

Archived