Mystery Door Twist

CeCiMom

Lot's of things this could be...

I was thinking that it's possible that it could be a way to even up the jury votes. I don't know how they would accomplish that but... it's a possibility they don't want America voting for Jeff to win (if he's there) after they already voted to give him more power than any hg has ever had.

just a thought

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am stump i dont think it will be the one dan won last season

it would be too obvious

you all know i am from school of any twist in the game is center around protecting jeff

it has to be

i dont think producers really care how it would be viewed if they allowed america to vote again for jeff if he made the end

i also think they wont take the mystery prize

Lot's of things this could be...

I was thinking that it's possible that it could be a way to even up the jury votes. I don't know how they would accomplish that but... it's a possibility they don't want America voting for Jeff to win (if he's there) after they already voted to give him more power than any hg has ever had.

just a thought

anybody ever tell you how smart you are? you could be totally wrong but damn it sounds good. :lol::lol:

could it be a personal "immunity idol" stolen from survivor just for jeff???????? :animated_shocking:

Has anybody figured out about the bikes that were in the GR that were hooked up to the light bulb? Are they even still in there? Did they ever come in to play? Was I dead that day?

It's Dr Will ... he is making a house call to fix Jordo's boobs....

I can't recall exactly what Julie said would / could alter the game for one of the HGs - that was behind the DOOR ????

Can anyone give the quote from the show tonight ?

anyone ???

argghhh... hope it's not something we won't know about til next Thursday :o

i am stump i dont think it will be the one dan won last season

it would be too obvious

you all know i am from school of any twist in the game is center around protecting jeff

it has to be

i dont think producers really care how it would be viewed if they allowed america to vote again for jeff if he made the end

Yup. Grodner has to protect her moneymaker. Wont be surprised if the editing this week makes Jeff look like Mother Theresa and Michele like the spawn of Satan.

I think the mystery door will give the HOH the option to quit the game, go to the jury house with a large cash reward. Its a bribe. If the HOH takes the bribe, they play a new HOH game. OR... they compete again to bring someone new into the house. OR... they are given the choice between America casting the deciding vote or bringing a new player into the game.

Yup. Grodner has to protect her moneymaker. Wont be surprised if the editing this week makes Jeff look like Mother Theresa and Michele like the spawn of Satan.

sounds good to me. i don't want him off my tv yet!

no-i don't want poor michie to look like satan...put gnat in the satan role!

I'm a little lost here..So something has to be up..Hope I'm understanding this right.... No eviction until Sunday Sept 6th...that leaves 4 in the house after that. Their are no more live evections until the finale two hour show, now this is different from all the other shows. How can their be 4 people left in the house for the finale week? Is Sept 6th show going to be a double eviction night?

Maybe to make it even instead of strong male takes out weak females Michelle wins door opens and Evil Dick is there and now on her team.(since Jeff didn't want her to have anyone in the game.)

Then Evil Dick makes J/J/N/K all cry.

I think the HOH twist should be that I get to go lay in the HOH bed with Jeff for a week and I dont give a rip about the camera's !!

take THAT, Jordan

I like the way you think, only it would be me in the bed. Hell, both of us in the bed would be ok too. Screw the cameras.

Archived