Top Posters In This Topic

You can also catch all your TV Talk Show Listings here at

Morty'sTV.com by following this link: TV Talk Show Listings

people55x23.jpg

Pregnancy News

'Whale Rider's' Keisha Castle-Hughes Expecting

keisha_castle180.jpg

Keisha Castle-Hughes

"Whale Rider" star Keisha Castle-Hughes, 16, and her boyfriend, Bradley Hull, 19, are expecting their first child this spring, her representative tells People. The two have been dating for three years.

The actress first made waves playing the fiery Paikea in 2002's "Whale Rider"

people55x23.jpg

Baby News

'Scrubs' Star Christa Miller Has Son

christa_miller.jpg

Christa Miller and Bill Lawrence

"Scrubs" star Christa Miller and her husband, Bill Lawrence, welcomed their third child, a boy, on Sunday, October 8, their representative tells People Magazine. Henry Vanduzer Lawrence arrived at 12:05 a.m. in Los Angeles. "Everyone is doing great," their publicist said.

Miller, 42, plays Jordan Sullivan, the tough-as-nails wife of Dr. Perry Cox, played by John C. McGinley, on the NBC sitcom, which Lawrence created. A former model, she also played Kate O'Brien on ABC's "The Drew Carey Show" from 1995-2002.

The couple are also parents to daughter Charlotte, 6, and son William, 3.

• 2 weeks later...

ap_100.jpg

Baby News

Melissa Etheridge, Partner Have Twins

tammy_Etheridge.jpg

Tammy Lynn Michaels and Melissa Etheridge

Melissa Etheridge and her partner, Tammy Lynn Michaels, are the new parents of twins, the couple announced recently. Michaels gave birth to a boy and girl on Tuesday, October 17 -- son, Miller Steven and daughter, Johnnie Rose. "Tammy and the babies are in excellent health," Etheridge said on her Web site.

The babies were conceived using an anonymous donor from a sperm bank. "The creation of life brings about immeasurable love, and pours hope into the future. The joy will help carry us through our upcoming sleepless nights," the couple said in a statement.

Etheridge, 45, and Michaels, 31, held a commitment ceremony in 2003. The Grammy-winning singer has two children from her relationship with former partner Julie Cypher: daughter Bailey Jean and son Beckett. Cypher had the children through artificial insemination using a sperm donation from rock legend David Crosby.

Etheridge was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2004, but is now cancer-free. She last released a greatest hits album titled "The Road Less Traveled." Michaels starred on the 2005 NBC comedy, "Committed" and has appeared on Showtime's "The L Word."

daily_news_logo.jpg

Pregnancy News

Fashion Baby Alert on 'Project Runway'

Garcia.jpg

Nina Garcia

The fashion baby boom continues on "Project Runway." Nina Garcia, Elle fashion director and "Project Runway" judge, can now add mother-to-be to her formidable r

Celebrities have been known to name their offspring with some unique and creative monikers. We don't often "get" the origin of their naming or the rationale behind the babies naming fate. Not that the names Melissa Etheridge and her partner, Tammy Lynn Michaels are all that abnormal but on her blog, hollywood farm girl, Tammy Lynn so eloquently and poetically blogged about the origins of the names of their recent twins. Thought I'd share it . . . Enjoy!

Saturday, October 28, 2006

1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = Two Names

Heaven has been good to us

from the beginning of our journeys

Honey had her father

guiding her way through music

records at 4

guitars at 8

gigs from the age of 12

always always

holding her hand,

lighting her way:

"Listen to Neil, Missy

do you hear that lyric?

do you hear that music?

now THAT is a fine song writer"

he taught her all he knew

and some of what he didn't know,

he was the most important person in her life

he passed away when she was 30

his name was John

Johnnie

Evelyn

the Big Indian Chief

as she called herself to

all 20-something of us little ones,

the babysitter of the neighborhood

enough love in her

to fill two dozen children

daily,

she was my buddha mama

potty-training me

loving me

disciplining me

never letting me get away with

trouble-making

always good for a rocking in her chair

on her cushy belly of love

big enough to hold three small children

as I've said before

her middle name

Rose

the music teacher in 8th grade

who saw me crying

and pulled me aside

to let me know

I was not invisible

and neither was my pain

she was my first

confidante

she was the one

who took the knives out of my hands

she was the one

who taught me how to fly

her last name

Miller

Honey's brother

not by blood, but

brother by soul

by spirit

he was there during her downs

her ups

before I even came into the picture

he helps us keep privacy

like you wouldn't believe

sneaking us in and out of hospitals

for cancer

chemo

radiation

fertility appointments

OB appointments

pre-labor hospital appointments

hotels

busses

venues

restaurants,

he is

part guardian angel

part body guard,

part brother,

and all

Heaven sent

his name is

Steven

Johnnie Rose and Miller Steven

not one letter is wasted,

not one name pulled

out of nowhere

everything means something

life is a metaphor

and I have given birth

to two

named after

four

who changed our lives forever

blessed be

John

Steven

E. Rose

M. Miller

ap_100.jpg

Pregnancy News

Flavor Flav Expecting Seventh Child

flavor-flav.jpg

Flavor Flav

Flavor Flav, who's dating "Flavor of Love" winner Deelishis, is expecting a child his seventh with another woman, his manager, Clifton Johnson, confirmed. The baby is due in early January, he said. Johnson would not reveal the mother's identity. The new baby joins his three sons and three daughters.

When things didn't work out with Nicole 'Hoopz' Alexander, who won the first season of his hit VH1 reality show, Flav resumed an "on and off" relationship with the baby-to-be's mother "hence, the conception," Johnson said.

Deelishis (real name London Charles), whom Flav chose in the recent second-season finale of "Flavor of Love," is reportedly standing by her man. "She understands that this is definitely something prior to her involvement on the show and her involvement with Flav, and she says she supports him regardless," Johnson said.

Flavor Flav (real name William Drayton Jr.), 47, founded the hip-hop group, Public Enemy, in the '80s. He found fame anew in 2004 on the third season of VH1's "The Surreal Life." He has since starred in the network's "Strange Love" and "Flavor of Love."

• 2 weeks later...

Courtesy of joshgracin.com

Baby News

It's A Girl for 'Idol' Josh Gracin

joshandannmarie2t.jpg

Ann Marie and Josh Gracin

Country Recording Artist and former "American Idol" Finalist Josh Gracin and his wife, Ann Marie, are proud to announce the arrival of their newest addition, Gabriella Ann Gracin, born Wednesday, November 15 at 1:29 p.m. Little Miss Gracin came into the world weighing 7 lbs., 12 oz. and both mother and baby are doing fine. This is the third child for the Gracins. She joins older siblings Briana, 4 and Landon, 15 months.

logo_sunday_times.gif

Baby News

It's A Boy for Scully

gillian_anderson.jpg

Gillian Anderson

The truth is finally out there. Less than eight months after separating from her husband, Gillian Anderson, the former "X-Files" star, has given birth to a son. The father of the baby is Anderson's new boyfriend Mark Griffiths, director of a lucrative wheel-clamping firm.

The couple's son, Oscar, was born three weeks early at the exclusive Portland hospital in central London on Wednesday, November 1, weighing 6 lbs 8 oz. But the birth was made public only this weekend after he came out of intensive care. A heavily pregnant Anderson, 38, was last seen in October at the premiere of her new film, "The Last King of Scotland," about Idi Amin.

The actress was previously married to Clyde Klotz, an art director on "The X-Files," with whom she has a 12-year-old daughter, Piper Maru. The UK-based American actress came to prominence in the 1990s playing Dana Scully, an FBI special agent, in "The X-Files." Her escapades with aliens and freaks turned her into a pin-up for geeks.

gillian_anderson_small.jpg

Gillian Anderson

Her acting talent, however, was recognized this year when she was nominated for both an English Bafta Award and an American Emmy Award for her portrayal of Lady Dedlock in the BBC's adaptation of "Bleak House."

In April, Anderson announced her separation from the film-maker Julian Ozanne, her second husband, after 16 months of marriage. After the split Anderson reportedly said: "I'm incredibly strong willed and like to do things my way. If I'm 100% honest, part of me thinks my way is always the right way."

Anderson is believed to have met Griffiths, 34, when her relationship with Ozanne was in trouble. She told friends she was pregnant with Oscar just three months after the split. Griffiths has been linked in the past to Geri Halliwell, the former Spice Girl.

"Both mother and baby are doing fine now," Anderson's spokesman said last night.

Cruise, Holmes leave for honeymoon

By MARIA SANMINIATELLI

capt.b59dec7d861242309b587ad6c2078ed5.cr

BRACCIANO, Italy - Officially, they got married in Los Angeles, but the spectacle of the wedding between Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes was here, in a 15th-century castle that evoked fairy tales and lit up with red, white and green fireworks for a cheering, celebrity-laden crowd.

There were fireworks inside, too, a "never-ending kiss" between the betrothed after they exchanged vows Saturday. The kiss lasted so long it caused guests to shout "stop, stop!" said Giorgio Armani, who attended the wedding and designed the outfits of the bride, the groom and their baby, Suri.

The couple flew out of Rome Sunday for a honeymoon in the Maldives, said Ciampino airport spokesman Adriano Franceschetti. The rest of the wedding party was due to fly to Los Angeles later in the day.

The ceremony was a lavish apex to perhaps the celebrity world's most closely watched relationship, proclaimed with Cruise's leap on Oprah Winfrey's couch, bestowed with the nickname "TomKat" and raised to a new level seven months ago when Holmes gave birth to their daughter.

The evening wedding was performed by a Scientology minister in front of more than 150 relatives and friends, the couple's publicists said.

Oil-fed torches and tiny candles flickered from the battlements and windows of the Odescalchi castle in this lakeside town as the couple and guests gathered for the ceremony in the town about 45 kilometers (27 miles) northwest of Rome. Suri, dressed in white, arrived in her mother's arms.

The wedding party included Cruise's two children, Isabella and Connor, from the superstar actor's previous marriage to Nicole Kidman, the publicists said in a statement. The best man was Cruise's best friend David Miscavige and the matron of honor was Holmes' sister Nancy Blaylock.

capt.6c44f72c52e244cd8c14d1a6916543f3.cr

Holmes wore a black dress and boots before she changed into Armani's off-the-shoulder ivory silk gown. Her father, Martin Holmes, walked her down the aisle and she carried a bouquet of flowers made by Armani including calla lilies.

Cruise, who sported dark shades and waved to fans as he rode through the castle gates in a van, wore a single breasted navy blue Armani handmade suit for the wedding, with an ivory silk French collar shirt of the same fabric as the bride's gown.

Armani told The Associated Press that Cruise, then Holmes, walked down a stone ramp lined with flag bearers in medieval costumes and to the roll of drums. They exchanged vows in a former stable decorated simply with white flowers. "For the Americans this was very special, because Americans do not have this kind of thing back home, and they dream of such things in our beautiful country, and you can see the surprise and the awe on their faces," said Armani, who also designed the clothes of the rest of the wedding party and the couple's immediate family.

Italian singer Andrea Bocelli serenaded the couple at the reception and the bride and groom cut a five-tiered white chocolate wedding cake. Fireworks later burst above the castle, but the view was marred by a foggy night.

Other famous guests included Brooke Shields, Richard Gere, Jennifer Lopez, Jim Carrey and Victoria Beckham, wife of soccer star David Beckham and former Posh Spice of the Spice Girls.

The two stars arrived separately to the castle earlier Saturday, with pouring rain forcing Holmes and her daughter to take shelter under large, green umbrellas as they left their limousine. The sun was shining on the castle when Cruise arrived in a van from Rome, where the family had been staying in a luxury hotel near the Spanish Steps, with some fans shouting, "Tom, Tom!"

When the groom drove up, Holmes watched from a castle window and anxiously gestured with her hand.

Holmes was giving Cruise a Vacheron Constantin watch engraved simply, "I Love You," as a wedding gift, the company said. It said she bought the gift in Los Angeles last week.

As the sun began to set, candles were placed in pots along the road to the castle and in some of the windows. Men wearing tuxedos and women holding up the hems of their long gowns walked up the steep path to the castle.

Security was tight, with Carabinieri paramilitary police patrolling the walls of the castle and all vehicles banned from the center of Bracciano.

The flag of the Odescalchi family, whose ancestors include Benedetto Odescalchi, the 17th century pope Innocent XI, fluttered over the castle's towers. "When I first walked here, I didn't know why they chose this place," said Emily Roeder, 19, an American who came to Bracciano for the day from Florence, where she is studying. "Then I saw the castle and the streets all around, and it's really romantic."

Hundreds of the town's 14,000 residents and fans of the stars braved intermittent rain to catch a glimpse of the arrivals. "I want to see at least one of them

Courtesy of Celebrity Baby Blog and people55x23.jpg

Baby News

'Project Runway' Klum Has New Male Model

heidi_klum.jpg

Heidi Klum and Seal

Heidi Klum, 33, and her husband, Seal, 43, have welcomed a baby boy, according to the supermodel's Web site. Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel was born Wednesday, November 22 at 5:01 p.m. in Los Angeles. "He is healthy, beautiful and looks just like his mother," according to the post signed by Seal.

Seal posted the following message on Klum's official website:

To our children, a brother

To our parents, a grandson

To my wife and I, a son

To our family, a blessing.

The 8 lb. 11 oz. arrival is the third child for the supermodel and her second with the British singer, who is also father to the couple's 14-month-old son, Henry Guenther Ademola Dashtu Samuel. Klum's 2-1/2-year-old daughter, Leni, is from a previous relationship with Formula One manager Flavio Briatore.

xin_491103240857960279402.jpg

Seal and Heidi Klum

Klum and Seal confirmed that they were expecting another child in June. The couple began dating in February 2004, while Klum was pregnant with Leni and married in May 2005 on a beach near the singer's home on Mexico's luxurious Costa Careyes.

From the start, Seal, whose real name is Seal Henry Olusegun Olumide Adeola Samuel, was like a father to Leni. "The arrival of any child brings you a lot of happiness," he said last year prior to the birth of Henry. "If we're lucky enough, we'll have more."

Klum, the German-born star of Bravo's "Project Runway" wholeheartedly concurs. In August, she told Life magazine, "We want to have a lot of children. (Seal) always says that he finds me the most beautiful when I'm pregnant."

Last November, just two months after Henry was born, the proud papa said that he and Klum "try to spend as much time as possible together. There are days we never get out of our pajamas. We play with the kids in bed, watch TV, cook, hang out." Klum added, "Our kids are a constant source of amusement."

heidi_klum.jpg

Heidi Klum and Seal

Thanks to the Web site, RTL, the meanings of Johan's names. Johan is a Nordic and German version of the name Johannes, a Hebrew name that means, "The Lord is gracious." Riley is traditionally Irish in background and means "small stream or creek."

Fyodor is Russian and means "God's gift" and Taiwo means "to smell/taste the world" in Yoruba. In twin births in Africa (Seal is English with a Nigerian/Brazilian background) the first twin in a set is often called or nicknamed Taiwo.

RTL also confirms that Leni's name is simply 'Leni Klum' -- she has no middle name, unlike her brothers' multiple ones! Also, RTL reports that Johan's birth was Heidi's first Cesarean section. No reason was given, but we assume it was not elective due to Heidi's quote from a year ago after Henry's birth:

"Henry's birth was easier than Leni's, because I knew what to expect. I would never consider an elective c-section for a few reasons - because I like the experience of a vaginal birth, and also I am scared to have my abdomen cut open!"

heidi-seal-leni-henry.jpg

Leni and Heidi Klum with Seal and Henry Samuel

Seal has also posted a new blog -- it reads: "Mama and baby are doing great. She is so good at having babies, I feel so blessed and fortunate to have a wife like her, they are both so beautiful. Leni and Henryboy were both so excited seeing him yesterday.

It's amazing how much he looks like Leni when she was born. I mean, he is completely different looking from Henryboy so as Lauren put it, he will surely look more like HK as he grows. He is so precious and really hasn't been that noisy on his first night spent on earth.

Wow! what an amazing experience to have been a part of. Thanks for all the kind wishes that you guys keep sending us. You're all the best fans anyone could ever have . . . I really mean that."

people55x23.jpg

Baby News

'Today' Anchor Matt Lauer Welcomes Son

by KC Baker and Tim Nudd

matt_lauer.jpg

Annette and Matt Lauer

"Today" Anchor Matt Lauer and wife, Annette, welcomed their third child, a son named Thijs, on Tuesday, November 28. "The baby was born this morning at 9:37 a.m. in New York City. He weighed 7 lbs., 4 oz.," Megan Kopf, "Today" spokesperson said. "Mom, Dad and baby are all doing well."

The baby's unusual name (pronounced "Tice") is a common Dutch name. The name is a shortened verison of Matthijs, which means Matthew in Dutch. "Annette is Dutch and in following with her heritage, the baby was given a Dutch name," says a source.

This is the third child for the "Today" anchor, 48, and his wife, 41. Thijs joins brother Jack, 5, and sister Romy, 3. Lester Holt filled in for Lauer on the NBC morning show on Tuesday. Lauer revealed that he and Annette were expecting in August in an interview with the Sunday New York Times Magazine.

"I was on 'Today' for five years before I had children," he said in the interview. "And back then the job took up a larger slice of the pie graph of my life than was healthy. When I had kids, that immediately changed. It flipped."

ap_100.jpg

Engagement News

'Dancing' Star Willa Ford Engaged

mike_modano.jpgWillaford200x235.jpg

Mike Modano and Willa Ford announced their engagement in Los Angeles

LOS ANGELES, California -- Willa Ford doesn't wanna be bad anymore

• 3 weeks later...

eonlinesmlogo55x26.jpg

'You're Engaged!'

'Apprentice' Rancic To Wed 'E! News' Anchor

rancicbill.jpgGiuliana.jpg

Bill Rancic and Giuliana DePandi announced their engagement recently

CHICAGO, Illinois -- Forget that Trump character

• 2 weeks later...

Julia Roberts expecting her 3rd child

ap_small.gif

NEW YORK - Julia Roberts is expecting her third child with her husband, cinematographer Danny Moder, her spokeswoman confirmed to People magazine Friday.

The baby is due this summer, Roberts' publicist, Marcy Engelman, said in a story posted on the magazine's Web site. News of the pregnancy first appeared in the New York Post's Page Six column. A call to Engelman by The Associated Press wasn't immediately returned.

Roberts, 39, and Moder, 37, have 2-year-old twins, Hazel and Phinnaeus, who were born in November 2004. The couple were married in July 2002 at Roberts' home in Taos, N.M. She won the best actress Oscar in 2001 for "Erin Brockovich." Her screen hits also include "Steel Magnolias" and "Pretty Woman."

Roberts is the voice of the wise spider in the film adaptation of "Charlotte's Web." She'll next be seen in the drama "Charlie Wilson's War," directed by Mike Nichols and also starring Tom Hanks, scheduled for release next year. She made her Broadway debut this spring in a revival of Richard Greenberg's "Three Days of Rain."

ap_100.jpg

Pregnancy News

Tiger Woods Announces Family Plan

elintiger.jpg

Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren

ANAHEIM, California -- Tiger Woods celebrated his 31st birthday on Saturday, December 30 by sharing some of his biggest news of the year -- his wife is expecting their first child this summer. "Obviously, we couldn't be happier and our families are thrilled. I have always wanted to be a dad." Woods exclaimed.

"I just wish my father could be around to share the experience," Woods sadly added. Tragically, Woods' father, Earl, succumbed to prostate cancer in May, 2006. "He was an amazing dad, coach, mentor, soldier, husband and friend," Woods said. "I wouldn't be where I am today without him, and I'm honored to continue his legacy of sharing and caring."

Woods and his wife, Elin Nordegren of Sweden, were married in October 2004. At that time, Woods said that he wanted children sooner instead of later. He did not say when in the summer the baby is due, although it likely would be between the U.S. Open and British Open.

The world's No. 1 player is skipping the season-opening Mercedes-Benz Championship next week on Maui. "I'm going to stick close to home for the next few weeks," he said. Woods will start his '07 season in the Buick Invitational at the end of January, "which will allow Elin and I to spend more time with our families during this very special time in our lives."

people55x23.jpg

Pregnancy News

Nancy O'Dell Reports Her Own Pregnancy

by Stephen M. Silverman

nancy_odell.jpg

Nancy O'Dell and Keith Zubchevich

"Access Hollywood" Co-Anchor Nancy O'Dell reported that she and her husband, business executive Keith Zubchevich, are expecting a child this summer. This is the first child for the 40-year-old O'Dell. Zubchevich, 38, has two sons, Tyler, 11, and Carson, 7, both from a previous marriage.

O'Dell made the official announcement at the conclusion of one of her half-hour entertainment shows. O'Dell and Zubchevich, who first spotted each other in April, 2004 while on a security line at Burbank's Bob Hope Airport, were married in Santa Barbara, California, on June 29, 2005.

O'Dell's uncle, Dr. Kirk Lawton Jr., officiated the ceremony and the couple exchanged vows they wrote themselves. Zubchevich pledged, "I'll always let you know that no one else comes before you," while O'Dell joked, "You say you love my cooking, and I think you actually believe it tastes good!"

ap_100.jpg

Engagement News

Lisa Ling Engaged to Chicago Doctor

Lisa%20Ling.jpg

Lisa Ling

Lisa Ling, National Geographic Channel Correspondent and former Co-Host of "The View," got engaged to Paul Song, a Chicago-based doctor, over the holidays. Song, an oncologist, popped the question to Ling, 33, alongside their families at a Chicago restaurant, according to Chris Albert, a representative for the National Geographic Channel.

Ling, 33 and Song, 41, plan to marry later this year in Los Angeles. Ling, who is also a correspondent for Oprah Winfrey's talk show, ended her engagement to entrepreneur Philip Levine in October 2005. She left ABC's "The View" in 2002 after three years, and went on to host National Geographic's "Ultimate Explorer."

ap_100.jpg

Wedding News

Here Alan Cumming the Grooms

Alan_Cumming_Grant_Shaffer.jpg

Grant Shaffer and Alan Cumming

NEW YORK CITY, New York -- Tony Award-winning Scottish actor, Alan Cumming married American illustrator Grant Shaffer in a civil ceremony outside London over the weekend, the actor's spokeswoman, Bianca Bianconi said. The couple, who had been dating two years, were married on Sunday, January 7 at the Old Royal Naval College in the town of Greenwich, Bianconi said.

"Not only are we so happy to be able to celebrate our love for each other, but also to be able to do it in a country that properly recognizes the rights of same sex couples," Cumming, 41, said in a statement released by Bianconi.

"As residents of America we would have loved to marry there, but we hope that soon the civil rights that we have been afforded in the U.K. will be available to all gay Americans, and we look forward to celebrating not only our marriage, but the end of prejudice."

alan_smiling_copy__1_2_972.jpg

Alan Cumming in PBS 'In The Life'

Among the 140 guests were Ian McKellen, Geri Halliwell, Rufus Wainwright, Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio and Monica Lewinsky. Cumming, who was born in Scotland, was previously married to actress Hilary Lyon. They were divorced in 1993.

Cumming was on Broadway last year in the Roundabout Theater Company's revival of "The Threepenny Opera." He won a Tony Award in 1998 for his role as the Master of Ceremonies in Roundabout's musical, "Cabaret." He has also starred on Broadway in Noel Coward's "Design for Living" and was recently in a West End revival of "Bent."

Cumming, star of over 40 films including "Circle of Friends," "Spy Kids," "Golden Eye," "The Anniversary Party," "Emma," "Titus" and "X2: X-Men United." Shaffer is an illustrator, having recently worked on the critically acclaimed, "Little Children." His other art department credits include "Closer," "Angels in America," "Zoolander" and "Meet the Parents."

people55x23.jpg

Baby News

Annabeth Gish Welcomes Son

Celebrity_1143.jpg

Annabeth Gish

Former "X-Files" Star Annabeth Gish and husband, Wade Allen, welcomed a son, Cash Alexander, on Friday, January 12, her representative tells People Magazine exclusively. The couple first broke the news of their pregnancy in September.

It is the first child for the couple, who married in 2003 in Northern California. Allen, a martial arts expert, and Gish, 35, who now stars on Showtime's "Brotherhood" and also appeared on "The West Wing," met while on the "X-Files" set.

people55x23.jpg

Pregnancy News

'Gilmore Girls' Melissa McCarthy Pregnant

by Brenda Rodriguez

melissamccarthy_gilmoregirls_240.jpg

Melissa McCarthy

"Gilmore Girls" Actress Melissa McCarthy, 37, is expecting her first child with actor hubby, Ben Falcone, her representative Jack Ketsoyan tells People Magazine exclusively. The baby is due in May. The couple was married in 2005. "We are so excited about the baby," McCarthy said. "I'm hoping the baby has a lot of Ben's calm traits and less of my spazzy ones."

McCarthy plays Chef Sookie St. James on the CW show. She is getting ready to head to the Sundance Film Festival to showcase her new film, "The Nines," also starring Ryan Reynolds. She is also a member of the comedy troupe, The Groundlings. Falcone, formerly of "Joey," recently produced and stars in the independent film, "Polk Valley."

• 1 month later...

Dominic and Evangeline To Wed This Summer

Courtesy of Star Magazine

evangelinedominicstarmr8.jpg

According to this Star Exclusive (Issue February 19th): Lost stars Dominic Monaghan and Evangeline Lilly may be keeping quiet about their two-year romance, but Star has learned they will tie the knot this July!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name