Hatched and Matched

Jem

PerezHilton.com is reporting that Anna Nicole is preggo by an acquaintance/friend who is now demanding money and to be a part of the childs life....not sure if the conception was thru artificial means or not....NO NEW REALITY SHOW with KID ...PLEASE!

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eonlinesmlogo55x26.jpg

Baby News

Jack White Adds Touch of Scarlett

HBSeSrVa_Pxgen_r_304xA.jpg

Karen Elson and Jack White

Frankly, my dear . . . welcome to the family. White Stripes rocker Jack White and his wife, model Karen Elson, announced they had their first child together on Tuesday, May 2, in Tennessee. They named their baby girl, Scarlett Teresa, according to White's representative, Chloe Walsh.

The couple recently bought a home in Nashville on the same street where country legends Hank Williams Sr. and George Jones once lived. They came close to buying Johnny Cash's old digs, but White, speaking of the rich history surrounding the Man in Black, told the Detroit Free Press in March that it would be too much "like living in a museum."

White's ex-wife and band mate, Meg White, was Elson's maid of honor when the model and White wed on a canoe in the Brazilian Amazon last June. Now, with the addition of baby Scarlett, they're just one big happy, extended, hard-to-comprehend family.

83_WhiteStripes2_L031105.jpg

White Stripes Meg and Jack White

White, 30, hooked up with Elson, 27, after his two-year relationship with Renee Zellweger ended in 2004. His summer nuptials came on the heels of Zellweger's whirlwind courtship and May 2005 marriage to country-singing 'It' boy Kenny Chesney.

As it turned out, White's rebound relationship foresight was a little more prudent than his ex-girlfriend's--by September 2005 Zellwegger and Chesney were living on Annulment Street in Splitsville. While the White Stripes are still very much a devoted duo, White has also been taking his songwriting prowess on the road with a new band.

84_Raconteurs2_L_240106.jpg

The Raconteurs

White's new foursome, The Raconteurs is releasing their debut album, "Broken Boy Soldiers," on May 16. The ew band, which also includes bassist Jack Lawrence, drummer Patrick Keeler and guitarist Brendan Benson, made its performance debut in March in Liverpool and has played a handful of U.S. shows.

White's original last name is Gillis--he took Meg's last name when they tied a loose knot in 1996. The band's most recent release was 2005's "Get Behind Me Satan," which sold more than 250,000 copies in the United States its first week out and won a Grammy this year for Best Alternative Music Album.

Elson, a British model has appeared in Vogue and Paper, costarred with White in the video for the album's lead single, "Blue Orchid."

Pregnancy News

'Scrubs' Duo Due in Maternity Ward

drewcarey_kate_240x260_052820041523.jpg

Christa Miller Lawrence

"Scrubs" star Christa Miller Lawrence, 41, who plays prickly Jordan on the show, and her husband, "Scrubs" creater Bill Lawrence, are expecting their third child later this year. The new baby will join big sister Charlotte Sarah, 5-1/2, and brother William Stoddard, 3.

It is expected that they will find out the sex of the baby at the delivery, as they did with their first two children. Says Christa, "It is so fun when you go into labor and don't know what you are having."

people55x23.jpg

Wedding News

'So NoTORIous' Wedding in Fiji

by Ulrica Wihlborg

tori_spelling.jpg

Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott

Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott were married on Sunday, May 7 on a private tropical island in Fiji, People has confirmed exclusively. The non-denominational ceremony was attended only by the bride and groom, both barefoot and wearing white.

"We didn't want to wait another day to get married," Spelling said. Adds her new husband, "I've never had as much of a desire to get married and make a woman my wife as I've had with her. The feeling is overwhelming. We're soul mates."

Spelling, 32, and McDermott, 39, met last summer in Ottawa while filming the TV movie, "Mind Over Murder." At the time, she was wed to actor-writer Charlie Shanian, and McDermott was married to his wife of 12 years, Mary Jo Eustace.

spelling_240x200.jpg

Newlyweds Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott

"It just happened," a Spelling friend told People about their romance. "No one meant any harm to anyone. You can't help who you fall in love with and who you're right with." In September, Spelling announced her split from Shanian, and McDermott filed for divorce from Eustace. Spelling's divorce became final last month.

McDermott proposed to the "So NoTORIous" star on Christmas Eve in Toronto, Canada. His sister put out lights leading to a table for two surrounded by decorated Christmas trees. The couple rode up in a horse-drawn carriage, and McDermott presented Spelling with a diamond and sapphire ring.

"It was so magical. All the stars aligned. I have never been happier in my life," McDermott exclaimed at the time. McDermott has since shown his love for Spelling with tattoos, including one on his wrist that reads "Truly, Madly, Deeply, Tori" and another on his shoulder: a portrait of her.

people55x23.jpg

Baby News

'Big Daddy' Adam Sandler 'Happy Gilmore'

by Ulrica Wihlborg

asandler.jpg

Jackie and Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler is now a real-life "Big Daddy" and he's such a "Happy Gilmore." Sandler and his wife, Jackie, have had their first child, according to the comedian's Web site. The littlest Sandler's name and vital statistics have not been released so far.

The Web site did not give any other details, but a source tells People the baby is a girl, born on Saturday, May 6, at Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles. The "Saturday Night Live" vet trumpeted on his posting, "Kid is healthy!! Wife is healthy!!" As for papa, "He's still a moron, and that's all that counts!!!"

Sandler, 39, and Jackie, 31, wed on June 22, 2003, at Dick Clark's oceanfront Malibu estate before 400 guests, including Jennifer Aniston, Dustin Hoffman, Rodney Dangerfield, Sharon Osbourne and Rob Schneider.

At the Jewish ceremony, Sandler wore a tux and yarmulke

people55x23.jpg

Baby News

Ring the 'Bell' for 'NYPD Pink' Gosselaar

by Ulrica Wihlborg

mpgosselaar.jpg

Lisa and Mark-Paul Gosselaar

Mark-Paul Gosselaar, 32, and wife Lisa, 34, welcomed their second child, daughter Ava Lorenn, at noon on Sunday, May 7, in Los Angeles, People" has learned exclusively. Gosselaar, a star of ABC's "Commander in Chief," and Lisa also have a son, Michael Charles, 2.

"Mother, daughter and family are all well," says rep Ame Van Iden. The couple met when Lisa had a small role on his teen hit TV show, "Saved by the Bell," the show that made Gosselaar famous. They married in 1996. Gosselaar, a former child star who began modeling at age 5 and hit it big on 'Bell' in 1989, also starred on "NYPD Blue."

Pregnancy News

Brandi Chastain Scores Baby 'Goal'

vert.brandi.chastain.afp-thumb.jpg

Brandi Chastain

Former Major League Soccer star Brandi Chastain, 37, who so famously ripped off her shirt after scoring the winning goal at the women's World Cup in 1999, is expecting her first child. The baby is due on June 10th. Chastain was still on the go until last weekend, when she did her last sideline reporting for ESPN until July.

Chastain and her husband, Jerry Smith, say they didn't plan the pregnancy, although they had been considering a child for quite a while. "It was just fate, I guess . . . It just worked out right," says Chastain. In the meantime, there is much to be done.

Now, the focus is on finishing baby preparations for their future soccer star. Chastain and husband, Smith, coach of the Santa Clara women's soccer team, still have not settled on baby furniture and can't seem to agree on a crib. "I don't stress about things like that," Chastain said. "There's a lot of stuff to do, but, really, the baby won't know that."

brandichastian05.jpg

Brandi Chastain

Chastain's also dealing with a little disappointment. She was planning to travel to the World Cup and report for "Good Morning America" beginning on June 9, but when her doctor confirmed the pregnancy and gave her due date as June 10, she knew all that would have to change.

"[Reporting for GMA] would have been really great . . . This, obviously, is way more spectacular. There'll always be another World Cup." However, Chastain won't be missing any of the games - "At my childbirth class, I asked if the hospital gets ESPN or ESPN2 . . . If they don't, I might need to go to another hospital. Really."

On the topic of returning to the soccer field, Chastain said, "I've never done this before, so I guess it's premature to say when I'll be ready again." Chastain, who plans to travel with her infant, added, "I'm lucky that in the majority of the cities, I have someone -- friends or family -- who will be able to help."

people55x23.jpg

Baby News

A 'Spice Girl' for Geri Halliwell

by Nick Parker

geri-halliwell.jpg

New Mum . . . Geri Halliwell

Former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell gave birth to a baby girl on Sunday, May 14, after refusing to allow the child's father to be present. Halliwell, 33, checked into a suite at London's Portland Hospital early Sunday to prepare for a Caesarean section. The baby's father, Sacha Gervasi, a 40-year-old Hollywood screenwriter, had been banned.

A hospital source said, "The birth went well. Mother and daughter are doing fine." Her mother, Anna Maria, was with her at the birth

UPDATE

perezhilton has new photos of the duo

from perezhilton.com: For months now, we have been telling you that washed up pop star Lance Bass has been very quietly dating reality "star" Reichen.

Well, it seems like the pair are finally ready to make take hot gay love public. ALMOST.

With their fag hags in hand, Jamie Lynn Sigler and Shannon Elizabeth, Lance & Reichen went on a little shopping trip in NYC this week.

Girlfriends love to shop!

Congratulations to the happy couple.

rl2.jpg

rl3.jpg

people55x23.jpg

Engagement News

'It's Official!' Kidman Uses the F-Word

NicoleKidman_KeithUrban9.jpg

Keith Urban greets fiancee Nicole Kidman on the airport runway

Nicole Kidman may still have feelings for ex Tom Cruise, but that doesn't mean she's not ready for another go-round at the altar. In New York on Saturday, May 13, Kidman confirmed what's been the subject of tabloid speculation for months

eonlinesmlogo55x26.jpg

Baby News

Hayes 'Is A Bad Father . . . Shut Your Mouth'

hayes-i.jpg

Isaac Hayes

At least there'll be no question as to which cartoon characters won't be gracing the walls of the nursery. Isaac Hayes and wife Adjowa welcomed son Nana Kwadjo Hayes into the world on April 10, according to spokesman Rob Moore. The baby boy tipped the scales at eight pounds, five ounces.

As Tom Cruise's Suri before him, the unusual tot name requires some translation. Per the Associated Press, Nana is the Ghanaian word for "king," while Kwadjo means "boy born on Monday." (Bypass the calendars: April 10 did indeed fall on a Monday.)

The "Shaft" singer likely gained inspiration for the moniker during one of his goodwill trips to the African country. In 1992, Hayes was crowned an honorary king of Ghana's Ada district thanks to his humanitarian deeds.

isaac_hayes2_GI.jpg

Isaac Hayes

The new stork delivery is the fourth son for the 63-year-old soul man, and his first with wife Adjowa, with whom he tied the knot in May, 2005. He also has children from previous relationships, including a past marriage to Mignon Harley.

The baby news caps off a year which has already brought the Grammy winner a certain amount of notoriety. Last January, the soul legend checked himself into an undisclosed Memphis hospital to reportedly be treated for high blood pressure and exhaustion. However, rumors quickly swirled that the self-proclaimed Black Moses had been incapacitated by a stroke, not weariness.

Particularly, this came after Hayes' very public decampment from "South Park" and his ensuing, somewhat robotic statements on the matter. In early March, Hayes announced that he was requesting to be released from his contract with the Comedy Central show due to its "inappropriate ridicule of religious communities."

180x180.jpginside-hayes.jpg

Isaac Hayes was Chef in 'South Park'

Though Hayes failed to point to any specific episodes for his abrupt departure, show creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker were quick to offer their opinion on which storyline likely triggered the dispute, naming a November 2005 episode titled "Trapped in the Closet," which satirized Scientology's practices and beliefs.

"This is 100 percent having to do with his faith of Scientology," Stone said at the time. "He has no problem

Pregnancy News

Josh Gracin Expecting New 'Idol'

joshandannmarie2t.jpg

Ann Marie and Josh Gracin

Country singer and "American Idol: Season 2" finalist Josh Gracin ("Nothin' to Lose") and his wife, Ann Marie, are expecting their third child later this year. No word yet on a due date. The baby will join big siblings, Briana, 4 and Landon, 9 months.

eonlinesmlogo55x26.jpg

Baby News

"Love.Angel.Music.BabyBoy' for Gwen Stefani

gwen_gavin_kiss.jpg

Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale

"Hey baby! Hey baby! Hey!" It's No Doubt that Gwen Stefani's a mom. The "Hollaback Girl" and her rocker hubby, Gavin Rossdale, welcomed their first child together. The stylish singer and fashionista, 36, gave birth to a baby boy named Kingston James McGregor Rossdale.

"Both mother and child are doing well," according to a statement from their representative. The baby was born by Caesarean section at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles on Friday, May 26 weighing in at 7 pounds 5 ounces.

It's the first child for Stefani, and the second for Rossdale, who has a daughter from a previous relationship. Stefani first announced her pregnancy during a performance in December, telling the crowd during a sing-along, "I want you to say it loud enough so the baby hears it!"

gwen_ross_wedding.jpg

Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani share

a kiss on their wedding day in 2002

The No Doubt frontwoman and the Bush frontman, who currently heads up the band, Institute, tied the knot at St. Paul's church in London in September 2002 after dating for six years. first met backstage at a concert in 1995.

In recent years, Stefani has made no secret of her eagerness to have children with Rossdale, often alluding to her maternal instinct in song lyrics and interviews. However, the timing of her pregnancy wasn't as ideal as it could have been, coinciding as it did with her tour in support of her Grammy-nominated solo album, "Love.Angel.Music.Baby."

"I found out I was pregnant right before I went on tour, and I was like, 'No, I have nine costume changes and high heels and bathing suits'," Stefani said in February. "I just wanted to say, 'You don't understand, I'm really sick.'"

1276549.jpg

Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale

But the L.A.M.B. mastermind stuck it out, touring up until she was four-and-a-half months pregnant. "It was a little bit ridiculous," she said.

Now that her son has arrived, Stefani might not have as much time as she might like for maternity leave. Earlier this month, No Doubt bassist Tony Kanal told MTV that the band has started laying the early groundwork for its next album, minus the new mom, for now.

"We're easing into it," Kanal said. "We're taking it very slowly, kind of just going in and writing here and there." The band's most recent offering of new material was 2001's "Rock Steady."

ap_100.jpg

Baby News

Brangelina's 'African Queen' Arrives

by Christopher Weber

brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-on.jpg

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt

LOS ANGELES, California - The baby has arrived

people55x23.jpg

Wedding News

Here's A Story . . . 'My Fair Brady' Stars Wed

by Ulrica Wihlborg

curry_knight2.jpg

Adrianne Curry and Christopher Knight

VH1's "My Fair Brady" stars Adrianne Curry and Christopher Knight were married in the evening of Monday, May 29, People has confirmed. The couple exchanged vows in front of 250 friends and family during a traditional ceremony at the Christ Episcopal Church in Curry's hometown of Joliet, Illinois.

The bride wore a custom-made cream-colored Alvina Valenta gown and carried a bouquet of black roses. Her seven bridesmaids wore red evening dresses, while the groom and the groomsmen wore matching tuxedos.

In a romance made in reality-TV heaven, Curry, 23, who won the first season of "America's Next Top Model," met Knight, 48, who played Peter Brady on the '70s hit, "The Brady Bunch," when they filmed the fourth season of VH1's "The Surreal Life" in 2004.

inside-knight.jpg

Adrianne Curry and Christopher Knight

In attendance at their wedding were former "Brady Bunch" stars Barry Williams, who portrayed Greg Brady, Susan Olsen, who played Cindy Brady and Mike Lookinland, who acted the role of Bobby Brady. Also on the guest list was their VH1's "The Surreal Life" co-star Joannie 'Chyna' Laurer.

"About 14 days after I met him, I bought a bridal magazine," Curry told People in March, about meeting Knight. "I started researching." Last year, VH1 chronicled the couple's courtship on another reality show, "My Fair Brady."

Knight proposed to Curry in the show's season finale. "It was a quiet engagement," he told People in November. Since then, "I've noticed that she just listens to me slightly less. By the time I'm married, there will be nothing left to listen to."

Their nuptials will be documented on VH1's "My Fair Brady Wedding Special" premiering on VH1 in July. This is the first marriage for Curry. Both of Knight's previous marriages ended in divorce.

people55x23.jpg

Baby News

Mira Sorvino Delivers 'Mighty Adonis'

by Alison Gee

chrisbackus_mirasorvino.jpg

Chris Backus and Mira Sorvino

Oscar-winning actress Mira Sorvino and her husband, Chris Backus have welcomed their second child, a boy named Johnny. The baby was born on Monday, May 29 at 5:50 p.m. at Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Beverly Hills. He arrived a week before his due date. He weighed in at 7 lbs., 14 oz. and was 21 inches long.

"Both mother and son are doing very well and are both very healthy," the actress's representative, Ed Choi, reported. "The entire family is thrilled at the addition of a baby brother for their daughter, Mattea." The couple's first child, Mattea Angel, was born in November of 2004.

Shortly after the birth, the proud father beamed, "(Mattea) is the cutest little baby in the whole wide world." When Sorvino announced in January that she was expecting her second child, she said, "I'm so excited that Mattea is going to have a sibling. We're going to be a family of four."

msorvino.jpg

Chris Backus and Mira Sorvino

Sorvino, 38, and Backus, 24, married in June of 2004. They met at a friend's charades party the previous summer. "He walked into the kitchen looking for silverware. We saw each other and something made us want to talk to each other more," Sorvino told People of the couple's first encounter.

The pair got engaged within a month of meeting and had two weddings. The first was a private civil service at the Santa Barbara Courthouse, the second a hilltop ceremony in Italy's Capri, where guests feasted on pasta in lobster sauce and a three-tier chocolate sponge cake topped with Mira and Chris lookalike figures.

"Mira looked like a young girl in seventh heaven," one witness said of the Italian ceremony. Sorvino, who is the daughter of actor Paul Sorvino, won an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her role in Woody Allen's 1995 film, "Mighty Aphrodite."

eonlinesmlogo55x26.jpg

Pregnancy News

Anna Nicole Smith . . . It's Not The TrimSpa Baby!

ansmith.jpg

Anna Nicole Smith

Anna Nicole Smith is about to pack on the pounds and there's nothing TrimSpa can do about it. The onetime reality star has confirmed the long-swirling rumors that she's pregnant, announcing the impending stork delivery via a video message on her official Website.

"I've been hearing a lot of rumors in the papers . . . Let me stop all the rumors," she said. "Yes, I am pregnant. I'm happy. I'm very, very happy about it. Everything's goin' really, really good and I'll be checking in and out periodically on the Web and I'll let you see me as I'm growing."

Smith, who delivered the with-child confirmation while floating in her pool, failed to give any further details on the pregnancy, such as a due date or who the father may be. It's the second child for the former Playboy Playmate, who already has one son, 20-year-old Daniel, from a previous relationship.

1412288.jpg

Anna Nicole Smith

Smith did, however, promise fans that she would fill them in on the finer points of her gestation further down the line and implored them not to believe any of the circulating reports. "Don't believe any of the other rumors," she said in a written posting on her site.

"I'll give you another update really soon. I just wish people wouldn't try to make money off me or get their 15 minutes of fame, but I'm not counting on it," added. "The only person who talks on my behalf (when I let him) is Howard K. Stern. Kisses!!!!!!!!!!"

But while Smith may not be eager to dish on the baby daddy details, the self-proclaimed baby daddy is a bit more forthcoming. According to TMZ.com, Smith is reportedly five months pregnant by the Louisville-based Larry Birkhead, who has been linked with the 38-year-old since last summer.

smith_kstern.jpg

Anna Nicole Smith and her lawyer, Howard K. Stern

Birkhead has alternately been credited as a freelance entertainment reporter and a paparazzo. When initially asked by the news site whether he was the father of Smith's baby, he offered a sort of non-denial "no comment," saying, "I'm not going to deny she's pregnant or that I'm the father."

He later told the site that he was pressured into making the statement by Smith's sidekick lawyer, Stern. For his part, Stern denies that he encouraged Birkhead to stay mum on any fatherly developments. "Anna wants that guy completely out of her life and obviously he is having trouble dealing with it," Stern told TMZ.

Birkhead quickly issued the site a response to Stern's statement. "I was not going to discuss the matter publicly, but since Howard K. Stern is attempting to bash me . . . I have been told that I am expecting a child, I have seen the ultrasound and have spoken to doctors."

smith_birkhead.jpg

Anna Nicole Smith shares a beer with Larry Birkhead

"I am very excited about the possibility of becoming a father," Birkhead continued. "Howard needs to get past his own jealousy about the relationship between myself and his only client." As for Birkhead, his previous claim to fame was favorably settling a libel suit with actress Ashley Judd and "Entertainment Tonight."

In 2001, Birkhead took the co-defendants, Judd and the entertainment news program, to court, after the actress allegedly bashed a USA Today article written by the maybe papa on the nightly "Entertainment Tonight." Birkhead received undisclosed compensatory and punitive damages in the settlement.

people55x23.jpg

Baby News

Rachel Weisz Takes New Role as 'The Mommy'

by Stephen M. Silverman

aronofsky_rweisz.jpg

Darren Aronofsky and Rachel Weisz

Oscar-winning actress Rachel Weisz gave birth to a bouncing baby boy, according to the star's representative. Weisz and the proud papa, director Darren Aronofsky and newborn son are all healthy and happy, the rep released in a statement. This is the first child for the New York-based couple.

When she first revealed the pregnancy in January on "The Tonight Show," the Cambridge-educated actress said of Aronofsky, "I found myself a sophisticated, educated American. He's not an actor. He's traveled the world. He knows where Europe is, unlike a lot of Americans. He's very cultured, but he's all man."

Weisz won an Oscar in March for her supporting role as a political activist in "The Constant Gardener." She also starred in both "The Mummy" and "The Mummy Returns." Next up, she'll star in "The Fountain," a sci-fi love story directed by Aronofsky.

Weisz, 35, is engaged to Brooklyn-born "Requiem For a Dream" director Aronofsky, 37. Of Weisz's pregnancy cravings, Aronofsky told People last month, "I was expecting all the weird things. There's this jar of pickles sitting in the fridge. It's been there for months and she hasn't even eaten one."

As for the baby's name, Weisz said backstage at the Oscars that she and her fianc

people55x23.jpg

Pregnancy News

Sofia Coppola Stars in 'The Godmother'

by Stephen M. Silverman

sofia_coppola.jpg

Sofia Coppola and Thomas Mars

Filmmaker Sofia Coppola is expecting her first child this winter, People Magazine reports in its new issue. The father is Coppola's boyfriend, Thomas Mars, a singer for the French band, Phoenix. Coppola's first marriage, to director Spike Jonze, lasted from 1999 to 2003 and ended in divorce.

Grandpa will be Coppola's dad, "The Godfather" don himself, Francis Ford Coppola

people55x23.jpg

Wedding News

'Average Joe' Adam Mesh Gets Bride

by Liza Hamm

amesh.jpg

Jessica Malca and Adam Mesh

Former "Average Joe" star Adam Mesh, 30, married girlfriend Jessica Malca, 25, on Sunday, May 28, People recently learned. The Sunday evening nuptials took place before 270 guests at Temple Beth-David, one of the oldest temples in Miami, Florida

people55x23.jpg

Wedding News

Oliver Hudson Says Si at Seaside

by Ulrica Wihlborg

erinn_oliver240x200.jpg

Erinn Bartlett and Oliver Hudson

Oliver Hudson married actress Erinn Bartlett in a beachside ceremony in Mexico on Friday, June 9, according to People magazine. Bartlett wore a wedding dress by Les Habitudes and Husdon wore a Ralph Lauren suit at the ceremony, which was officiated by a Buddhist family friend.

Among the 94 guests were Hudson's actress sister, Kate, her husband, Chris Robinson and their son, Ryder, 2, who served as ringbearer. Hudson's mother, Goldie Hawn, her partner, Kurt Russell, their son Wyatt, 19, and Boston Russell, Kurt's 26-year-old son from a previous marriage, were also in attendance.

A few weeks earlier, sister Kate Hudson threw Bartlett a girls-only, weekend-long bachelorette party in Las Vegas, Nevada. The generous actress gifted the bridal party and guests to souvenir goody bags filled with $400 worth of Benefit cosmetics.

erinn_hudson.jpg

Erinn Bartlett and Oliver Hudson

Hudson, 29, and Bartlett, 33, who has appeared in films such as "Rumor Has It" and "Raising Helen," got engaged on February 19, 2004, after four years together. Hudson gave his fianc

people55x23.jpg

Baby News

Matt Damon's 'Good Will Bunting'

matt_luciana.jpg

Matt Damon and Luciana Bozan

LOS ANGELES, California - Matt Damon and his wife, Luciana Bozan, are the parents of a baby girl, Isabella, their first child. "Mother and baby

Baby News

Jack Black New 'Tenacious D'-addy!

20051213233454932583.jpg

Jack Black

Jack Black gave a public birth announcement at the Monday premiere of his new film, "Nacho Libre." The Tenacious D musician and comedian and his wife, Tanya, welcomed their son on Saturday, June 11 at Cedars Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles. On Tuesday, Black revealed his son's name as Samuel during an appearance on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno."

Jack said: "I'm already having headaches and am going, 'Where is he going to pre-school? Am I going to put cameras in every room of my house to spy on babysitters to make sure they don't shake the baby? I love video games but the other day I was reading about how they can be addictive. And I'm thinking, 'Am I going to be the parent who tells them no videogames?'"

His "Nacho Libre" costar, Ana de la Reguera, said, "I think he'll be a great father. He has a great chemistry with kids

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name