Hatched and Matched

Jem

And the No. 1 thing to do in Montana: Get married!

David Letterman, 61, told his talk show audience Monday that he married longtime girlfriend Regina Lasko, 48, before a justice of the peace March 19 in Choteau, Mont. Their 5-year-old son Harry was present at the ceremony.

Letterman acknowledged he never thought he'd tie the knot. "I had avoided getting married pretty good for, like, 23 years," he said during the Late Show taping, "and I ... secretly felt that men who were married admired me, like I was the last of the real gunslingers."

Even last week, when he finally decided to go through with it, Letterman joked that fate didn't seem to be with him. On the way to the courthouse, their truck got stuck in the mud.

"So now we think: Well, somebody'll come," he said. "No, nobody ... comes along. Nobody comes along. It's Thursday afternoon, who's coming along, Zorro? No, nobody

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people55x23.jpg

Pregnancy

Kara Janx Designs Second 'Project'

kara_janx.jpg

'Project Runway' Finalist Kara Janx with

her husband, Sharone Sohayegh

NEW YORK CITY, New York -- After winning the Second Annual International Design Awards for sportswear, former "Project Runway" contestant Kara Janx will unfortunately be a no-show at the ceremony in Los Angeles. Her absence however, is with good reason! "I'm like seven months pregnant," she said. The 32-year-old designer is due in June and reveals that baby-on-the-way is a little boy.

Having started her own line

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

It's another boy for Elisabeth Hasselbeck and her husband of seven years, former NFL quarterback Tim Hasselbeck.

The 32-year-old View co-host welcomed son Isaiah Timothy at 2:49 p.m. Sunday in New York City, according to a blog entry posted to the ABC talk show's official site.

"Elisabeth and Isaiah are doing great and we're excited about the addition of another baby boy into our family," Tim Hasselbeck said in a phone interview posted on the site.

Weighing in at 7 lbs., 7 oz., Isaiah joins siblings Grace Elisabeth, 4, and Taylor Thomas, 21 months, at home.

Elisabeth announced the pregnancy on-air in January. Her due date was Aug. 11.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20296938,00.html

• 2 months later...

Courtesy of; REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Dr. Will Kirby Is Having A Baby With Erin Brodie

November 6, 2009 11:00:46 by Britteny Elrick

What? Dr. Will is reproducing? You mean there will be more of him in the world? According to a recent report from TMZ, that answer is: yes. Big Brother winner, Dr. Will Kirby, and For Love or Money bachelorette, Erin Brodie, are going to have a baby! Keep reading for more details

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

John Travolta and Kelly Preston, who have lived through the tragedy of losing a son, can now announce the best news they've had in years.

Preston, 47, is pregnant, the family tells PEOPLE.

"It

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name