Hatched and Matched

Jem

AH_logo_100x30.jpg

Wedding Rumors

Kidman and Urban Winging To June Nuptials

urban_kidman_smiles.jpg

Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman

It looks like Nicole Kidman is about to become a June bride, as reports have Kidman and Keith Urban on their way home to Australia for the big day. Kidman's children, from her marriage with ex-husband Tom Cruise, Connor and Isabella, are scheduled to fly into Sydney within the week.

According to Australian newspapers, Kidman and Urban (who's been voted country music's sexiest bachelor) left Nashville, Tennessee on Thursday, June 15. The couple will make a quick stop in Shanghai for the film festival on Saturday, June 17 and then on to Australia for their highly anticipated wedding next Sunday, June 25.

Kidman, who turns 39 next week, is expected to hold the traditional black tie ceremony at the Mary McKillop chapel in Sydney, Australia. And the actress is leaving nothing to chance, reportedly flying in her fashion team including hair, make-up and stylist.

nicolek_keithu.jpg

Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban

And what about the wedding dress? It's a stunning one-of-a-kind gown from Balenciaga, the same designer who dressed her for this year's Oscars. Two hundred guests are expected to attend, including some of Kidman's famous friends and fellow Aussies

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ap_100.jpg

Baby News

Greg Kinnear's 'Little Miss Sunshine'

greg_kinnear.jpg

Helen and Greg Kinnear

LOS ANGELES, California -- Greg Kinnear and his wife, Helen, welcomed their second daughter, Audrey Mae Kinnear, on Tuesday, June 13 in Los Angeles as reported by Kinnear's publicist. Their first child, Lily Kathryn, was born in 2003.

"Mother and daughter are healthy and resting comfortably. Everyone's very happy," says the actor's representative, Matt Labov. Kinnear, who turned 43 on Saturday, and former model, Helen Labdon, 36, were married in 1999.

Kinnear's film credits include "As Good as It Gets," "Nurse Betty" and "You've Got Mail." He co-stars in the upcoming "Fast Food Nation," which premiered at last month's Cannes Film Festival and will be seen in the Sundance Film Festival hit, "Little Miss Sunshine."

people55x23.jpg

Baby News

Elisabeth Shue's 'Adventures in Babymaking'

shue_guggenheim.jpg

Elisabeth Shue and husband, Davis Guggenheim

Elisabeth Shue, 42, and her husband, TV director Davis Guggenheim, 42, welcomed a baby girl, Agnes Charles Guggenheim, on Sunday, June 18, a representative for the actress told People magazine. This is the third child for Shue and Guggenheim, who were married in 1994. The couple separated in 1996 but the split was apparently a brief one.

"Mother and daughter are happy and healthy," says publicist Stephen Huvane. Agnes joins siblings, older brother, Miles William, 8, born on November 11, 1997 and older sister, Stella Street, 5, born on.March 19, 2001. The couple chose Agnes' middle name for Shue's father-in-law, four-time Oscar-Winning documentary filmmaker Charles Guggenheim.

Shue was nominated for an Oscar for 1995's "Leaving Las Vegas." She joins "Cocktail" co-star Tom Cruise in welcoming a daughter recently. Shue's other film credits include "The Karate Kid," "Adventures in Babysitting," "Heart and Souls," "Soapdish," "Back to the Future: Part II and III" and "Dreamer: Inspired by a True Story."

ap_100.jpg

Wedding News

Kidman and Urban Down Under For Wedding

urban_kidman_car2.jpg

Country Singer Keith Urban and Actress Nicole Kidman

depart from Kidman's Sydney house to celebrate her

39th birthday at her parents

SYDNEY, Australia -- Actress Nicole Kidman and fiance, country music heartthrob Keith Urban came home to Australia on Monday, June 19 to be married, they said in a joint statement. Rumors had been flying but the couple confirmed their upcoming nuptials once they arrived in the homeland.

"We are very happy to be back in Australia," they said in a joint statement carried by Australian Associated Press and on Urban's Website. "We have come home to celebrate our wedding with our family and friends."

Australian media have widely speculated that Kidman, who will be 39 on Tuesday, and Urban, 38, will wed on Sunday, June 25 at a Catholic church in a northern Sydney suburb close to where Kidman, who was born in Hawaii, attended high school. Kidman was photographed leaving a private jet as she arrived in Sydney early Monday.

kidman_churchHZ.jpg

Speculation is Mary MacKillop Catholic church in Sydney will be

the setting for the Sunday, June 25 nuptials of high profile couple,

fellow Aussies Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban

The Oscar-winning actress told People magazine last month that she and Urban were planning to marry. "He's actually my fiance," she told the magazine after hosting a gala event in New York. "I wouldn't be bringing my boyfriend."

Urban's publicist, Paul Freundlich, later confirmed the couple were "happily engaged." Kidman won an Oscar for 2002's "The Hours." Urban won a Grammy in 2006 for best male country vocal performance for "You'll Think of Me." Urban and Kidman were first seen together last year.

Kidman and Tom Cruise divorced in 2001 after 10 years of marriage. The couple have two children, Isabelle and Connor. Katie Holmes, who is engaged to Cruise, gave birth to the couple's first child, a daughter, Suri, in April.

Reuters100x26.jpg

Wedding News

Flowers and Beer Cool Things Down Under

kidman_under.jpg

Nicole Kidman waves and thanks the paparazzi for her

birthday serenade outside her Sydney abode

SYDNEY, Australia -- Oscar-winning actress Nicole Kidman and her fiance, country music star Keith Urban, used a very Australian gift to soothe the paparazzi camped outside her Sydney home on Tuesday, June 20, ahead of their expected weekend wedding

eonlinesmlogo55x26.jpg

Wedding News

Marcia Crosses the Altar

mcross.jpg

Tom Mahoney and Marcia Cross

We wish Marcia Cross the kind of happiness that Bree Van De Kamp could only grit her teeth and dream about. The 44-year-old "Desperate Housewives" star tied the knot with stockbroker Tom Mahoney on Saturday, June 24. The wedding took place at the Church of Our Savior Episcopal Parish in San Gabriel, California.

A reception followed at the Ritz-Carlton in nearby Pasadena, sources confirmed to E! Online. The Emmy-nominated actress wore a Reem Acra number, according to People and Us Weekly. Cross recruited one sister to serve as matron of honor and the other to sing at the ceremony, which had seven children acting as flower girls.

Us Weekly reports that Eva Longoria and Felicity Huffman, along with hubby William H. Macy, made the guest list, which reportedly numbered around 200. This is the first marriage for both, although Cross had a serious, long-term relationship with actor Richard Jordan until his death in 1993.

Marcia20Cross2020Tom20Mahoney.jpg

Mahoney, 48, popped the question last August after about eight months of dating. The engagement came after intense rumor-mongering that Cross was a lesbian, following a report in The Advocate claiming that one of the 'Housewives' stars was on the verge of coming out.

But Cross' camp quickly moved to dispel the speculation. "In response to the recent rumors about Marcia Cross, they are completely untrue," publicist Heidi Slan said. "She is, however, very supportive of the gay and lesbian community." (So far none of the 'Wives has made good on the report.)

Mahoney has been a good-luck charm for Cross. Days before their betrothal, she earned her first Emmy nomination, for Best Actress in a Comedy Series for her role as Wisteria Lane's most uptight housewife. (She also has racked up two Golden Globe nods.)

mcross_tmahoney.jpg

Although the general consensus was that the hit ABC show slipped in its second season, 21.2 million viewers were still more than happy to stick around each week. And while there's zero indication that the series will meet its match anytime soon, Cross is not without plans for the future (besides enjoying matrimony, of course).

"If it all dries up I'll get my doctorate," the former "Melrose Place" vixen, who has a drama degree from Juilliard and a master's in psychology, told "Entertainment Tonight" in a recent interview, "but right now I'm just going to enjoy the ride."

Housewives coexecutive producer Kevin Murphy told Variety last week that Bree's third-season ride will include a "dark and exciting" relationship with Orson, played by Kyle MacLachlan. Shooting will commence on the new season in August. Meanwhile, the next 'Housewife' to stroll down the aisle may be Nicollette Sheridan, who got engaged to on-again beau Michael Bolton in March.

Nicole and Keith's 'normal family wedding' halts a nation

By Terri Judd

Published: 26 June 2006

0101145175275004by.jpg

When you are one of the most bankable actresses in Hollywood, you can expect anything your heart desires - except privacy.

Despite protestations by Nicole Kidman and country singer Keith Urban this week that they simply wanted a "normal" family wedding, a spectacle worthy of her box-office hit Moulin Rouge ensued.

As the actress, 39, arrived at the imposing gothic-style St Patrick's College building in Sydney pursued by helicopters yesterday, she was greeted by a crowd of onlookers, many of whom had sought vantage points in trees and on walls.

The cheering fans and throng of paparazzi surged forward towards the cream Rolls-Royce as the police tried to clear a path and security guards kept unwanted gatecrashers from scaling a high wire fence.

Bemused friends and family

congrads to heidi and seal. wow wonder how the pregnancy will affect project runway wonder if shell loose the baby weight as quick as she did last time. As far as keith and nicole same congrads but its kinda weird and fishy how they havent shown up to an event together and there married. Will just have to see if they show up to an event together in the coming mounths. as far elvis castello and that one lady i dont know who they are i Mean i know who elvis costello Is ive heard his music hes not really that good imo but congrads but hey tomato tomato when you mesh you make a baby ooh and congrads to marcia wonder why none of the DH ladys showed up or no one from melrose place could there be fueding going on

ap_100.jpg

Wedding News

Actress Patricia Arquette Weds in Italy

jane_arquette2.jpg

Thomas Jane and Patricia Arquette

LOS ANGELES, California -- "Medium" star Patricia Arquette married her actor paramour, Thomas Jane, in Venice, Italy, a publicist for the NBC hit show said. Arquette, 38, and Jane wed on Sunday, June 25 and were "surrounded by family and friends," according to publicist Jennifer Solari.

Engaged since 2002, the newlyweds have a daughter, 3-year-old Harlow. Arquette, formerly married to Nicolas Cage, also has a 17-year-old son, Enzo, from her relationship with musician Paul Rossi.

Arquette won an Emmy last year for her role in "Medium" as a murder-solving psychic who communicates with the dead. Jane's film roles include 2004's "The Punisher" and 1999's "Magnolia," as well as the TV movie "61," playing Mickey Mantle.

• 2 weeks later...

people55x23.jpg

Baby News

'Daily Show's' Baby Boom Adds Rob Corddry

by Alison Gee

rcorddry.jpg

Rob and Sandra Corddry in 2005

"The Daily Show" correspondent Rob Corddry and his wife Sandra have welcomed their first child. The couple's daughter, Sloane Sullivan Corddry, was born on Monday, July 3 at 8:05 a.m. in New York City. She weighed in 7 lbs. 2 oz. According to her father, "She is showing signs of early genius," Corddry's representative said. "The family is happy, healthy and hungry."

Asked by People in March if he was nervous about becoming a dad, Corddry said, "I was nervous and then I was just frustrated because it hadn't really sunk in. Like, my wife was able to buy new pants and I was just left with 30 seconds of an ultrasound."

Corddry continued, "It wasn't real to me until . . . we saw that it was a girl and we saw on the ultrasound she has my chin so I'm actually passing things down to someone." As for having a daughter Corddry, 35, said he couldn't wait.

"I am so excited to have a girl! I'm really looking forward to having tea parties and playing with pandas," Corddry told People at the time. "Not a lot of people know that I'm a big tea-party guy anyway. I know exactly what to say to a girl, and that's, 'More sugar! More fake sugar!'"

This is the third "Daily Show" baby girl born this year, with Jon Stewart welcoming daughter, Maggie Rose, in February and Correspondent Samantha Bee welcoming Piper in January. Also, former correspondent Stephen Colbert welcomed his son Stephen Jr., who just happens to be an eagle, at the San Francisco Zoo, on April 17.

AH_logo_100x30.jpg

Baby Mystery

Suri Cruise's Strange Birth Certificate Saga

katie_tom_44.jpg

Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes have kept baby Suri out of sight for months, but now new questions arise about Suri's birth certificate. It's been nearly three months since her birth, yet reportedly none of the couple's famous friends have caught a glimpse of the newborn.

And now that Suri's birth certificate has surfaced, even more questions have been raised. Baby Suri was born on April 18, but no certificate was filed until May 8

ap_100.jpg

Wedding News

Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock Make Wedding Plans

anderson_rock.jpg

Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock

LOS ANGELES, California -- The on-again, off-again love affair between actress Pamela Anderson and singer Kid Rock is on again. Next week, Pamela Anderson will make an honest man out of Kid Rock. The couple, now vacationing in St. Tropez, France, will marry on July 29 on a yacht near the glamorous hotspot.

Anderson confirmed the good news in an entry in her online diary: "Yes, I'm finally getting remarried . . . I'm in love. I'm happy . . . It's been a whirlwind . . . spontaneous but well thought through."

When contacted by The Associated Press, Marleah Leslie, Anderson's spokeswoman, declined to comment on the report. However, Us Weekly quoted an Anderson representative as saying, "They have been close for a very long time and decided that now is the right time to take the next step."

rock_pamela.jpg

Kid Rock and Pamela Anderson

Photographs posted on the Internet show Anderson, 39, and Kid Rock, 35, embracing and enjoying the sun on the coastline of France. The former Playboy model and the Detroit rap-rocker, whose real name is Bob Ritchie, became engaged in the Las Vegas desert in April 2002, but never set a wedding date. They broke up the following year.

Anderson and her first husband, Tommy Lee, divorced in 1998 after three years of marriage. They have two sons, Brandon, 10, and Dylan, 8. Kid Rock has a 13-year-old son, Bob Jr. from a previous relationship.

tommylee_pamela.jpg

Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson

"Feels like I've been stuck in a time warp," said the "Baywatch" bombshell in her cryptic diary entry. "Not able to let go of MY family picture . . . it's been sad and lonely and frustrating . . . I've raised my kids alone in hope of a miracle. Well my miracle came and went. And came back and back because he knew that I'd wake up one day and realize that I was waiting for nothing."

Anderson, basking in soon-to-be-wedded bliss, said her sons "know the truth" whatever that means and love both Lee and Kid Rock. "I'm moving on," she declared. "I feel like I'm finally free . . . I'm in love."

people55x23.jpg

Baby News

'X-Files' Gillian Anderson Expecting Again

by Julie Jordan

gillian_anderson_mark_griffiths.jpg

Gillian Anderson and Mark Griffiths

Former "X-Files" Star Gillian Anderson is going to become a mom for the second time. "She is happy to announce that she is expecting her second child, due at the end of the year, with businessman Mark Griffiths," her manager, Connie Freiberg, tells People exclusively.

Anderson, 37, has an 11-year-old daughter, Piper, from her first marriage to Canadian movie art director Clyde Klotz. She separated from her second husband, foreign correspondent Julian Ozanne, 43, in April, 16 months after they married in Ozanne's native Kenya in December 2004.

Anderson and her daughter live in London. Griffiths was previously linked with former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell.

people55x23.jpg

Wedding News

'Dilbert' Creator Scott Adams Weds

by Michael Fleeman

scott_adams2.jpg

Animated Newlyweds Shelly Miles and Scott Adams

"Dilbert" comic-strip creator Scott Adams married his girlfriend of two years, Shelly Miles, aboard a yacht in the San Francisco Bay on Saturday, July 22, People reports exclusively. It is the first marriage for Adams, 49, and the second for Miles, 37, who has two children, a 6-year-old son and an 8-year-old daughter.

The couple's family also includes three cats: Adams's Sarah and Miles's Zoey and Zebo. "I will be ranked seventh in the line of importance," Adams explains, adding that he and his new bride, their parents and Miles's kids are bound for a family honeymoon on a Caribbean cruise.

Adams, who lives near San Francisco, met Miles four years ago at a health club; they began dating two years ago. Aboard the Galaxy Commodore yacht on Saturday, the ship's captain married them in a non-denominational ceremony before 150 friends and family members.

Guests enjoyed a cruise past San Francisco Giants' stadium, where a game was underway, and dancing

• 3 weeks later...

people55x23.jpg

Pregnancy News

'Today's' Lauer Expecting Third Co-Host

matt_lauer.jpg

Annette and Matt Lauer

Matt Lauer and wife Annette are expecting their third child. The "Today" host, 48, confirmed the news in an interview with Sunday's New York Times magazine in a story about his soon-to-be co-host, Meredith Vieira. He and Annette, 40, are already parents to son Jack, 5, and daughter Romy, who turns 3 in October.

"I was on 'Today' for five years before I had children," Lauer tells the Times magazine. "And back then the job took up a larger slice of the pie graph of my life than was healthy. When I had kids, that immediately changed. It flipped." Lauer and the former Annette Roque, a model turned stay-at-home mom, wed in October 1998.

This spring, after it was announced that "Today" cohost Katie Couric was leaving, Lauer extended his contract with NBC to stay on the show through 2011. But work is not his top priority. "His wife and children are at the center of his universe," Lauer's former "Today" boss, Jeff Zucker, said in 2004, "and everything revolves around that."

Indeed, Lauer said, "Now I define myself by what happens when I walk in that door after work. (Jack) looks at you and goes, 'Papa.' He wants a hug, and then he wants to show you his (toy) planes. My son is a rascal. He'll have a glass of water in the living room. You'll say, 'Jack, do not pour that water.' And he'll look at you and . . . he'll pour it." Little sister Romy, Dad said, "is the polar opposite. Incredibly sweet."

people55x23.jpg

Baby News

Second Son for 'Real World' Puck

by Bryan Alexander and Amy Elisa Keith

puck.gif

David 'Puck' Rainey

David 'Puck' Rainey, the young rebel from MTV's "The Real World: San Francisco," is all grown up

• 3 weeks later...

people55x23.jpg

Baby News Update

Suri Cruise Debuts on "CBS Evening News"

by Stephen M. Silverman

suri.jpg

September 'Vanity Fair' Cover of Suri Cruise

with parents Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes

The world has finally seen photos of Suri Cruise! She made her debut with Katie Couric on Tuesday, September 5 on the "CBS Evening News" and in the current issue of Vanity Fair that hit newsstands Wednesday, September 6 in New York and Los Angeles, and nationally on Tuesday, September 12.

The issue includes a 22 page family portfolio, with the tagline a play on the term "Yessiree" or the song, "Yes Sir She's/That's My Baby," reading, "Yes Suri, She's Our Baby!" The media blitz continued with "Larry King Live" showing all 22 pages on Wednesday, September 6.

Katie Holmes says the speculation that has surrounded her child has been "heartbreaking." Holmes, 27, tells Vanity Fair that the gossip about her and fianc

people55x23.jpg

Wedding News

'American Idol's' Tamyra Gray Gets Married

by Carrie Borzillo-Vrenna

tamyra_gray_180x240.jpg

Tamyra Gray and Sam Watters

"American Idol" season one finalist Tamyra Gray married Sam Watters, a songwriter and producer who was in the early '90s R&B group Color Me Badd, in Capri, Italy, on Saturday, September 2, People has confirmed.

Gray, 27, and Watters, 36, wed before 45 guests on a cliff overlooking the ocean. After the ceremony, "They walked through the city and townspeople were opening their windows and cheering for them," Gray's manager, Lisa Braud

people55x23.jpg

Pregnancy News

Pregnant Pause for Marcia Cross

marcia_cross.jpg

"Desperate Housewives" star Marcia Cross is expecting her first child with husband Tom Mahoney, the actress's representative confirms. The baby is due in April. Cross, 44, and Mahoney, 48, a stockbroker, got married in June after dating for more than a year. They became engaged in August 2005.

"She's over the moon," Cross's 'Housewives' costar Eva Longoria said. "I'm so excited for her. It's so beautiful to see her this happy and so in love." Cross, recently nominated for a Best Actress in a Comedy Emmy, plays uptight Bree Van de Kamp on the ABC series, which begins its third season on September 24.

Update

Pregnant "Desperate Housewives" star Marcia Cross and new husband Tom Mahoney are expecting twins. The couple, who wed in June, recently announced Cross is due to give birth in April next year, just after she wraps up production on the third "Desperate Housewives" series. And while producers decide whether or not to incorporate her pregnancy into the storyline, Us Weekly now reports Cross is expecting two babies.

• 3 weeks later...

cmt_logo62x25.jpg

Pregnancy News

The Paisley Family Expecting First Child

paisley_williams.jpg

Brad Paisley and Kimberly Williams-Paisley

Brad Paisley's wife, actress Kimberly Williams-Paisley, is expecting their first child in February. The country music star made the announcement exclusively to CMT.com columnist Hazel Smith during a phone call Tuesday, September 19.

These days, the actress is best known for her role on the hit TV sitcom, "According to Jim," opposite Jim Belushi and Courtney Thorne-Smith. A native of Rye, New York, she celebrated her 35th birthday on Thursday, September 14. Brad Paisley, 33, was born in Glen Dale, West Virginia.

The couple first met when she appeared in the music video for his No. 1 single, "I'm Gonna Miss Her (The Fishin' Song)," in 2002. They were married on March 15, 2003, during a ceremony in Malibu, California. It's the first marriage for both. They reside on an 85-acre farm near Nashville.

Paisley's fall tour with Carrie Underwood begins Friday, September 22 in Atlanta with weekend dates scheduled in Birmingham, Alabama, and Pensacola, Florida.

people55x23.jpg

Baby News

It's A Boy for 'Terminator' Star Furlong

edward_furlong2.jpg

Actress Rachael Bella and Actor Edward Furlong

"Terminator 2" actor Edward Furlong and his wife, actress Rachael Bella, welcomed their first child, a boy, in the evening of September 21, their rep, RJ Rousso, confirms. Ethan Page Furlong weighed 7 lbs. 7 oz.

"My baby boy is amazing," Furlong tells People magazine. The actor, 29, and Bella, 22, married earlier this year. They met while starring in the independent film, "Jimmy and Judy," now in theatres in select markets.

Next up for Furlong is his first television role, on CBS's "CSI: NY." Beginning with the October 11 episode, he'll play Shane Casey, a man involved in a case where a serial killer uses the codes and stories found on a series of trendy T-shirts as inspiration for murders.

Furlong made his acting debut in 1991's "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" and also starred in 1998's "American History X." Bella has appeared on shows including "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" and "Boston Public."

• 2 weeks later...

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name