Jeff

CeCiMom

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know megamoviejohn but others have tried, too............and I admire your efforts...........but for many of us...........JEFF will always be #1!

#1 bod!

#1personality!

#1 everything!

oh yeah, did I say.......... #1 bod! :2thumbsup:

I'll agree he was qualified to get on BB, but he needs to go home. I dislike whinny people, let alone a male airhead. He fits the stereotype of the male model who only has his good looks, and there is nothing else.

As long as Jeff doesn't go this week I will be okay. Hopefully somehow someway Natalie goes, but if not then it better be Jordan or Michele as hard as that would be. Jeff must stay because I want to watch him totally own these people and sweep the final 2 HOH's.

I know megamoviejohn but others have tried, too............and I admire your efforts...........but for many of us...........JEFF will always be #1!

#1 bod!

#1personality!

#1 everything!

oh yeah, did I say.......... #1 bod! :2thumbsup:

As a Russell fan I see myself gunning/bashing for Jeff so hard. It kinda reminds me of some dumbasses in the BB house gunning for people because they made them mad and not because it will help their game. I always said if I got on BB I would play smart and not look like a total dumbass but I can see why they make personal decisions more than smart decisions. I get mad watching. I cant imagine actually being on the show.

Sorta off topic but yeah, just saying why I hate on Jeff so much in your love thread lol

For all you people who defend jeff no matter what..... You should be listening to the convesation right now between jeff/jordan/kevin/and gnat!!! Jeff and jordan throwing michelle under the bus,over the bus dragging her behind the bus... when jeff was expecting her to protect him if she won HOH this week!!! Jeff saying russell came back from a comp calling Kevin a fucking FAGGOT..that damn FAGGOT !! Can someone refresh my memory when russell said this about kevin?? I know he didn't like kevin,but I never heard a rant out of russells mouth like jeff just spewed attributing it to russell?

Dumbest move in this game: getting rid of Lydia

Why is every other word that comes out of his mouth "f*ckin"? Seriously work on your vocabulary; you sound like an uneducated fool. (Oh wait, you are.)

That's going to be the reason he doesn't make it to final 2. What was there reasoning for getting rid of Lydia. That doesn't make any sense at all.

So Jeff and Jordan should not try to win the game? Wha? The are not anywhere and mean and Nasty as Natalie and Kevin but they keep getting all the hate here.

just sayin

That's going to be the reason he doesn't make it to final 2. What was there reasoning for getting rid of Lydia. That doesn't make any sense at all.

lydiot called jordan a FAT HO!!! she had to go forget strategy... :animated_rotfl:

So Jeff and Jordan should not try to win the game? Wha? The are not anywhere and mean and Nasty as Natalie and Kevin but they keep getting all the hate here.

just sayin

NOt saying J/J shouldn't try to win the game, but the reason we liked them in the beginning was that they didn't play the game like Natalie and Kevin. NOw they are turning into everything we hated about everybody else.

First many turned on Jeff because he didn't get Natalie out

Then it was all about he was mean to Michele.

I still think he is the nicest person (and Jordan) in the house and he is good at comps.

I am on team Jeff and Jordan

He fits the stereotype of the male model who only has his good looks, and there is nothing else.

Well, not to be trite, echo (lol).............but seeing how Jeff wears that towel has been enough of something else for me.............but then, there's also this.................

Jeff must stay because I want to watch him totally own these people and sweep the final 2 HOH's

which I totally agree..........anyone who watched him in the last POV, when he ran up the hill without the rope while everyone else struggled..........c'mon.........give the guy some credit.

also, they were who they ARE when they did not have to play the game....................NOW, they can't WIN unless they play the game..........if they were still sitting around just being "cute", they would be getting slimed for that!

First many turned on Jeff because he didn't get Natalie out

Then it was all about he was mean to Michele.

I still think he is the nicest person (and Jordan) in the house and he is good at comps.

I am on team Jeff and Jordan

Marty, I think that you are one of the nicest people here and maybe the nicest. I respectfully disagree with you about Jeff. The jury is out for me on Jordan still.

I believe that Jordan is the nicest person left in the house. I've never been on the Jeff "love train" so I have never jumped off of it. I was wanting a Jeff/Jordan/Kevin/Natalie F4 and that might happen. After his attitude and the way he tells Jordan to shut up and insults her all the time... I'm okay with switching up my F4 wish to include Michelle and exclude Jeff.

I do not have a problem with Natalie and Kevin making lies up. If the others had the brains to do it, they could have caused some serious damage in this game too. A little lie goes a long way and I cannot fault Kev or Natalie since it saved their bacon this week and evicted Russell.

I was disapointed in jeff as HoH, but for whatever reason there is something about that room that makes some people overly paranoid and then they are given to moments of stupidity. Jeff and Jordan are still my favorites, and Michelle is right up there too. I'm actually happy with any combination of J/J/M in the final two. Even the best of us have a bad day or bad week even. I just hope they get back to being the same J/J that we all know and love.

Another reason I love Jeff is because he is so much like my brothers. My 2 brothers have lived all their life in Chicago and they sound just like Jeff. They have the same witty humor that Jeff has. They have the same warm heart that Jeff has.

I love that Jeff is good and loyal to Jordan. I love that Jeff is good in competitons.

Is Jeff perfect? No. Has he changed now that he feels he has a chance to win? Yes. Had he been an asshole at times? Yes

I still think Jeff is the best guy in the house. It has nothing to do with looks either.

Yes Jeff is my Chicago guy.

Archived