Jeff

CeCiMom

Why don't they have LFU on survivor and so it in real time????? Remember, Ronnie said he would rule on survivor. Yeah, right!!!

Ronnie would trip and die getting off the boat before he even made it to the island!!!

:animated_bouncy:

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why don't they have LFU on survivor and so it in real time????? Remember, Ronnie said he would rule on survivor. Yeah, right!!!

LMAO!!! Ronnie, Bonnie, Ratboy on Survivor? They'd have him for lunch the first day in.

Remember they do eat rats on Survivor.

Natalie COULD win. Will did it. I know. I know. I think she is basing some of her play on Will, some on June. Anyway, this is a JEFF thread and like I said, he isn't gone yet. When is eviction, anyway? This seems to be lasting forever.

Natalie COULD win. Will did it. I know. I know. I think she is basing some of her play on Will, some on June. Anyway, this is a JEFF thread and like I said, he isn't gone yet. When is eviction, anyway? This seems to be lasting forever.

The remaining schedule is:

Thursday, 9/3: Final 4 remain

Tuesday, 9/8: Final 3 remain

Thursday, 9/10: Final 2 remain

Tuesday, 9/15: Finale

After this Thursday the game will go much quicker.

i think if she's in final 2 w/ anyone left-she will win-and i'd hate that.

eta-thanks for the pic, jammer! tasty!

In a season that really sucked, Jeff and Jordan made it entertaining to say the least. The are BB 11!!jmho

I don't find this season sucked at all. Jessie got evicted.. again (by "America"), Chima got kicked out, Ronnie was fun to hate, there have been a few nutters and one "bitter" banana. Love or hate who you like, but man, there have been some exciting things happen in the house this season. I can't complain regardless of the outcome.

To all my other JEFF addicted buddies:

The intervention finally worked on me...........I realized my life had gotten out of control, having to visit this thread for my daily Jeff picture fix.........realized what the other posters were saying was true, I needed HELP, facing the possible loss of Jeff from the BB show this week. :bigcry:

So I made a psych appt. and thought I would share her recommendations for me (6 steps):

1. Collect as many Jeff pics as you can.

2. Hang them all over the house, in every room, closet, etc.

3. Start to remove them............ONE pic. AT A TIME, ONE room AT A TIME (I'm gonna start with the linen closet or spare room)

4. When you take one down, look at him & repeat this mantra, "great looking guys with HOT bods are evil"

5. When you have a Jeff free area, try to stay in it, ONE minute, ONE hour, ONE day, until you have mastered it/if you can't, start, again

6. Don't be discouraged, it may take awhile, don't give up the hope that you will be able to live a fulfilling Jeff free life, someday

***IF you have already planned to hang Jeff wallpaper in your bedroom and just live out the rest of your days in a Jeff coma, (don't know how she found out!)you'll need to check into rehab.

This will also be necessary, if after a year or so, you are still hiding pics in your underwear drawer/closet/you know, all those secret places no one else can find. :giggle:

Hope this helps, just remember, we may be powerless but we're all in this together.

I see that the instructions don't mention the life size cut outs.

Jeff cut out: wearing towel positioned in shower area

Jeff cut out: in snuggle position (Jordan carefully cut out of way)

Jeff cut out: tee shirt and jeans cooking in kitchen

These are OK to have, aren't they?

So come Thurs, all the People who are going to be missing Jeff's hot body are going to have a Chima/Gnat/Lydia style get drunk and have a good cry here on the forum?

I can just picture it now!!! Sob, Sob... Jeff why didn't you let the towel fall off?? Sob, Sob... I wanted to just take a little peek... Sob, Sob

:lol:

OMG, Straycat, of course (sorry I forgot those)............... the LIFE SIZE posters should FOR SURE be the LAST to GO...........once you're able to live without the pics on the wall.

***WE (the people) aren't allowed to "drink" MadMarty........'cause, you know, one addiction just leads to another if you aren't careful.

Archived