Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is kinda funny since I consider Natalie to be a child of Satan. She was just discussing the times of the clock where you can wish. And even in her youthful drunkeness she was able to quickly say that "666" does not exist.

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. :sneaky:

At least there's one houseguest who isn't fooled.

That's very interesting scifichick!

What a brilliant strategy to make people hate you at this point in the game.

It's much funner when people you hate act like idiots, isn't it. Heehee.

Sober, drunk, acting drunk all the same she is annoying as hell. She is so mouthy because she knows they are not allowed to knock her on her @ss. There comes to a point I would really have to take a loss and knock her on her @ss. What's with the constant calling people out is this the only thing she can come up with. I guess the BB house is the only place she is protected from bodily injury and can get away with it.

Haha! I just did a quick live feed check and found I couldn't even stand listening to her describe how to cook a steak.

Ah well, another BB Season comes to a close. I'm seeing some sound, lengthier sleep in my future.

yeah and she had some balls dissing the steak sayin it was dry, does this chic ever say anything good????

gnat is so needy and pathetic, always looking for validation for her every move. When she gets out and finds out what the audience thinks of her, the

little skankapotamus will probably even try to take her negative rating as another of her many, imagined victories.

No fake, Gnat is drunk on her ass. Not calling anyone out, just talking stupid. Looks like Kev is completely disgusted, as well he should be. Looks like the others are just keeping quiet to not set her off. Interesting point, the Gnat has a crush on Jeff AND Jordan. WTF?! Calling Jeff her best friend, and wants to sleep with Jordan and cuddle.

She showed tonight she's one of those instant assholes just add alcohol type drunks...At first she was acting silly but after she kept pounding the Mike's and it started kicking in she just got meaner and meaner and more obnoxious..

I don't know what her point was tonight..alienating two people you know for sure will be in the house next week...and pandering to two in which one will be leaving Thursday..If this was her way of getting jury votes...then it was a major fail..

She's a moron with a capital M...

according to joker's, she just told Kev she was faking being drunk so that she could call people out and say whatever she wanted.

I had recorded BBAD and got to the point of them playing BS (Course it didn't involve much watching as I fast forward through anything with the insect in it). About 3 minutes into it I said to myself (because no one else was listening) I had enough, gnat was a meaner and uglier drunk than normal. I still couldn't continue to watch it but I wondered if she was bs'ing either to rub their nose that no one else got liquor or just being her normal self and let the rest of the hg's think she is drunk. I heard her say the other night that she drinks a six pack by herself, but it was only to kevin. I think the rest of the group left are going to feel duped when they get out and realize how many hints they had about her age lie. Having lived in Las Vegas for 8 years I can assure you NO ONE would be allowed to sit at a poker tournament without proper ID that they were 21.

Why is it that gnat got her special booze and the rest didn't get wine or beer? Could BB be giving the hg's a big hint regarding gnat's age??

It's a beautiful tree. What do you mean there are a bunch of them? How far back? Well, I'm moving way back but I don't know what difference it could make! I'm turning around now..........WTF???? :shocking::bash:

Archived