Natalie

CeCiMom

I was reading some updates (JU) and it said that Natalie was confronting Michele about all her lies this morning. I am at work so can't see the feeds so I have to rely on updates.

Natalie is a piece of trash

more updates (and I think Michele is just trying to scare Natalie for calling her out)

10:04 AM Mich is about to do the dumbest move alive since Marcellas by just telling Nat she'd use VETO ON JEFF. (ed: Oh no, Mich, no ...) NT

10:03 AM OMG - M just said she would stay on the block to N NT

10:03 AM M jumps in trying to sway N. N not buying it. Jeff leaves NT

10:02 AM M went in BY... doesn't stop heated exchange between N and Jeff NT

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, she is mean.

Typical natalie is her remark to kevin something along the lines of why jeff was sad was because he was going to leave with 500 thousand dollars and now would leave with a trip to hawaii.

jeff and Jordan and Michele need to confront natalie and kevin en masse. It's the only way. No physical just scream at them. Kevin will fold and so will natalie left alone with no audience. They really need to do that.

The way I see it gnat really wants michelle gone this week rather than jeff, gnat thinks michelle is more a threat to her...

I think kevin really want jeff gone,because jeff will be coming at him full bore...

We shall see who gets what they want after this week!

ITA, gsn...also Nat wants to use Jeff to get Kevin out, but how Nat will ever beat Jeff in endurance F3 or anything else is a mystery to me. Jordan, Jeff F2 would confound the jury house. But that is not necessarily my wish. Michele doesn't need to throw herself under the bus. Does she really think Nat would not vote her out? I thought Jordan was the Naive one. Never Michele.

Marty you would love the feeds this morning, especially when Nat was outside just talking to the camera'a. She says that Jeff is going home becasue of Russell and if the stupid bitch Michele give veto to Jeff, that Michele is going for Chima.

I am sending you some bugs Marty to deliver to Nat and hope one bites her in arse.

Michele won't do it. She would have to trust Natalie and I KNOW she knows better. She has Natalie pegged for what she is.

Jeez I hope so, because Jeff is saying that it's all Kevin influencing Gnat. Oh boys. And if, big IF, Michele keeps Jeff and she goes, Jeff will have faith in Natalie, and all her lies.

Michele won't do it. She would have to trust Natalie and I KNOW she knows better. She has Natalie pegged for what she is.

ITA Marty...she worked to hard for that veto to just give it away. I hate to see Jeff go but it's his own stupidity to blame. Still hoping for a miracle with the key/Pandora's box.

jeff and jordan just can't seem to think gnat is anything but a nice sweet little 18 year old kid...who was manipulated by jessie,and now by kevin.... boy are they going to be shocked when they see gnat was the master manipulator of both jessie and kevin!!! :animated_rotfl:

Both of them so misread gnat!!!!

*Vent*.......ugh, gross, disgusting...chomp, chomp, slurp, slurp, smack, smack....yip, yip, yip...that's all I see and hear from Nastalie...my four year old has better table manners and chews with his mouth closed more than she does. *End Vent*

I just wonder how she's going to feel when she gets out and realizes how many people in America can't stand her? :sadangel:

they are giving her the dr of the mastermind in the house

similar to ones they gave dan , will etc...

where every move she makes they let her explained it in dr

i would like to hear more of michelle strategy in the dr

please no more jordan and jeff dr

i cant take it

I just wonder how she's going to feel when she gets out and realizes how many people in America can't stand her? :sadangel:

I'm thinking if she walks away with a half million dollars, she won't give a HOOD RATS ASS what america thinks of her!!just sayin

i cant take it

I agree no more J/J pimping for America's choice winners. Cute as it was... pisses me off that the don't show a fair assessment of how they've f'd up this game for themselves.

(Please don't throw too many stones J/J fans... I've got delicate skin. :D )

I think CBS has done a pretty good job of showing America how Natalie and Kevin duped Jeff and Jordan them making them look dumb.

If CBS was really in the tank for Jeff they would have clued him in that Natalie is the biggest liar BB has ever seen instead of letting Kev/Nat constantly getting away with every lie. Not once has the DR given them am inkling that everything Nat and Kevin tell them are lies and that Michele was only trying to help.

Thanks a lot DR

Not sure about the DR thingy...

I remember specifically that he totally believed Kevin until he went to DR and then she started telling Jordan that maybe it was a lie.

He still had doubt and even mentioned a time or two if the DR doesn't stop with the questioning of why save Russell... he was going to freak out.

I was so secretly wishing that someone in DR would just flat out spell it out for him but, unfortunately BB thought that just might be too much manipulation. :(

Well I wish Jeff and Jordan would walk in the diary room and see a big sign that says~ Natalie and Kevin are liars and don't believe anything they say.

Maybe they would get it.... :huh:

With Jeff and Jordan, I don't think it would matter even if the DR hinted at the fact that they were getting played. Fact of the matter is, as much as I loooove Jeff...they didn't realize that this is a mental game as well as a physical one.

I think Jeff is beginning to get a glimmer of a clue that he was played like a violin. Duh! Jordan probably cannot envision that someone can be as devious to her as natalie and kevin have successfully been. Jordan was the perfect person for them to pull the flim flam on. You have to have a victim. They had two.

they are giving her the dr of the mastermind in the house

similar to ones they gave dan , will etc...

where every move she makes they let her explained it in dr

i would like to hear more of michelle strategy in the dr

i cant take it

The only difference being lots of viewers actually liked Dan and Will.

Natalie is almost universally despised. If she wins she'll probably go down as the most hated winner ever, even more than Maggot.

Archived