Michele - PoV

CeCiMom

I do think Michele will be F2. She's strongest competitor after Jeff evicts. Even if she doesn't win next HOH, it's good chance she will win next POV.

Got a question.....Kevin can play on next HOH comp? I just wonder if 4 HGs left in BB, previous HOH winner can participate on next HOH comp.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What drives me crazy about Michelle is, she talks to herself all the time and the crazy looking faces she makes plus her constant crying.

She can win comps when it matters though.

Looking at the Jury House makeup I think Michele would have the best chance with a Jordan F2. Friendships will should not come into play and there's a better chance the jury will base their votes on who played the best game.

I don't mind Michele winning POV...to the victor goes the spoils. But I hate she is so arrogant and full of herself right now. Michele has had a crush on Jeff since day 1. When he congratulates him and hugs her and turns his back she makes a gun out of her index finger. People should win and lose with grace and dignity. Jeff is upset right now but he will not be going off on Kev/Nat/Mich, like Russell or Chima would.

I would be shocked if Michele doesn't win against Nat or Jordan. This is easiest comp for her.

Even if it's a "luck" comp she still has PoV. The odds of her not winning one or the other are slim, imo. Kevin being her strongest comp. for the PoV so it could happen, she's not out of the woods yet.

Looking at the Jury House makeup I think Michele would have the best chance with a Jordan F2. Friendships will should not come into play and there's a better chance the jury will base their votes on who played the best game.

That would be Michele's best chances of winning grand prize. Jeff and viewers (maybe) would be the only votes for Jordan. I'd vote for Michele over any of the remaining.

All of the remaining hg's should be looking at going F2 with Jordie right now...and Jordie should be very happy with 2nd place based on the game she played (err..."game play" is a debatable term with regards to her :giggle:) And...she could pay off her boob job bill. ;)

Michele still has to get to F2 though and she has a good shot at it now. Next Hoh is against Nat and Jordan (assuming Jeff is evicted...which is pretty much a certainty at this point)...and Michele has a clear advantage in both physical and mental competitions against those 2. F3 all play for Hoh...so Michele could still win Hoh then too. She will be K/N's next target though...so she needs to win Hoh and/or Pov's to come...but she can do it!

Go Michele!!! Go all the way!!!!

Where ya been, Shipp? We were about to send out a search party for you! Thought Ronnie might have kidnapped you or something!!! Apparently Ronnie and Chima are posting all over this MB.....

Off topic, sorry. Len!!! Been busy, haven't had time to post or even read much posting. What names are Rat Boy and She-ma using to post? If ya know.

Now interested in the "twist" which everyone seems to be forgetting. Hmmmm......what can it be? We'll find out Sunday, but is Sunday a live show? So if not (live show) the "twist" will happen before that, so they can edit it into Sunday's show.

For my taste Brat Gnat, Crazy Michele, and Go Along Kevin are acting a bit too smug right now. There's the "twist", and a long way to next Thursday.

If the above 3 are final 3 gack. Boring.

You will recognize them (and their bot posters) by their posts...IMO when Jeff leaves this week and probably Jordan next week the ratings will plunge back to BB9 levels (they were all time lows, right?)

You will recognize them (and their bot posters) by their posts...IMO when Jeff leaves this week and probably Jordan next week the ratings will plunge back to BB9 levels (they were all time lows, right?)

I agree LenRay. The HG's remaining are way too boring. I'm sure their will be few live feed viewers after this week.

BBAD comes on too late. I work. Can't stay up all night except for the exceptional times and taping isn't the same - it becomes massive. I loved THE TUDORS on Showtime. Worth every penny. I will finish the season because I've invested so much time in it but no more BB for this girl. It has been fun but too emotional and it takes me awhile to shake it. Not necessarily healthy IMO.

I will root for michele. Of the 4 obviously remaining, she will be my fav even though I have mixed feelings about her. I recognize her determination. Kevin. I dunno. Maybe. If by some miracle Jeff stays, I will see it through.

Archived