Michele - PoV

CeCiMom

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michele spent the night bragging to Kevin about how she was never "taken IN" by Jeff and supposedly made some kind of shooting motion behind Jeff's back when he congratulated her & gave her a hug (I missed it but read it on another site).............maybe she's crazy like a fox.

The brat is already planning how to get Mich OUT............I'm waiting for the twist, to undo all of this.

wow biggest non surprise she wins morph

i always said to me she is by far best comp player there

jordan / michelle finale book it

Michele just told Jordan, "If Russell had stayed, Jeff wouldn't be leaving this week." Jordan had no response. They're both going to sleep now.

So true. SO TRUE!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry, I'm truly laughing that hard because I knew this was going to happen 100%.

Sadly, because of Jeff's dumb move not getting out Natalie over Lydia when he could, Natalie is still going to win BB11...but at least Michelle is still there.

Hellooooo! That's why I said "I PERSONALLY DIDN'T want that to happen!!!

J/J are not even my favorite I have no favorite!

I did NOT say Michelle didn't have the right to save herself !!!

I said I didn't want her to FOR MY OWN SELFISH REASONS!!!! What she actually does in the game is her own business but I know the results I want and that is what I am rooting for, just like everyone else on this board wants what they want to happen! Sheesh!

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I wasn't directing this at you personally. I just was being sarcastic about the idea of Jeff and Jordan blaming Michelle for winning the POV when they put themselves in this predicament. Or basically that she is the Zach of this season.... heck, she's had it even harder than him.

It's all good, she won fair and square and I'm happy.

Michele spent the night bragging to Kevin about how she was never "taken IN" by Jeff and supposedly made some kind of shooting motion behind Jeff's back when he congratulated her & gave her a hug (I missed it but read it on another site).............maybe she's crazy like a fox.

The brat is already planning how to get Mich OUT............I'm waiting for the twist, to undo all of this.

Me too. There go the ratings. Fat or skinny, Michele is ugly.

She's a woman scorned.

Who exactly is there for her to trust? They all want her out.

I'm pretty sure she's just saying that just for saying it. If I recall correctly she was telling J&J the same thing.

If Michele really trusts Kevin and Nat then she is pathetic.

Michele knows they are all out to get her and she just needs to win either HOH or POV next week (or better yet, both).

She is not as gullible as J/J. She even told Jordan last night "If Russell were still here Jeff wouldn't be going home this week."

Karma is a b!tch.

Archived