Michele - PoV

CeCiMom

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think at this point Michelle deserves the $500.000 and Kevin should get the $50.000. Jeff played good but he's gone tomorrow and Jordan and Natalie haven't won anything really to deserve F2. All Natalie's lies still didn't help her win any comps they only allowed her to be carried further in the game and she should be dropped next week.

I hope Michelle can go all the way.

Perfect post.

Whatever Michelle's done so far should get her to the end. I do think other than Jeff she'd win over Jordan in a F2. Jordan's a floater and made enemies with the jury via team J&J.

I would hate to see Michele go to the end and be defeated by Jordan but it would not bother me to see them F2. I really want Michele to win.

That would be a TRAVESTY if jordan beat Michelle and won this game.... I have no problem with jordan taking home 50 grand for 2nd place.... only because that is Michelles' only hope for a WIN michelle/jordan F2 IMO!

GO MICHELLE!!!

I would hate to see Michele go to the end and be defeated by Jordan but it would not bother me to see them F2. I really want Michele to win.

THIS!!! I hope she gets HOH so I dont have to worry all the way to saturday for her to get POV LOL And if she loses both the season will end crappy for me

GO MICHELLE!!

Michele has the edge over the HG's who are remaining so she should be a lock in - final 2. She's got the brains to do it.

I can still hope for a Jordan win though.

Well, I do want michele to win but I have to be honest here and tell you that I am not lay down in the rain naked all crazy about her, either.

Ummm, okaaaaay....thanks for being honest.....ummmmm....uhhhhhhh......LMAO!!

Archived