Michele - PoV

CeCiMom

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if she throw this hoh she is an idiot

if kevin wins hoh i have no doubt he will put up jeff/michelle

I don't want her to throw HoH but, it's the PoV that I want her to win. She has to win 1 or the other or she'll be gone this week.

Well, there is still time but, I think over the last 24 hours Natalie has decided that Michele needs to go before Jeff. Not sure if Kevin can stand his ground and get rid of Jeff 1st. (I think he'd like to align with Michele, if he has to at some point.)

What would put J/J back in my good graces though is if Kevin wins HoH (which he probably will) he puts up two of J/J/M whoever doesn't get put up wins PoV takes one of them off block and Nat goes up and the other two vote Nat out.

I WOULD LOVE THAT!

I think Jordon would not get Morph-o-matic at all, she has a hard time even makin up her mind, and she is slow on the draw, so I do not see her doing well at that at all

Nowe Lydia would do well on the Morph-o-matic, but oh well, uh she isn't there,lolololol

Natalie telling Kevin she wants Michele to go home. Natalie says she might beat her in memory. She said vindication for Chima.

Kevin didn't confirm so I think he will do what he wants.

Natalie telling Kevin she wants Michele to go home. Natalie says she might beat her in memory. She said vindication for Chima.

Kevin didn't confirm so I think he will do what he wants.

What Natalie really meant was, "I want Michele to go home because she can beat me in any competition."

Frankly, I hope at the very end of this thing that kevin or michele just turns around and slaps the living shit out of natalie.

Archived