Jordan

CeCiMom

I think some of their chops are really funny about the others so I guess I can't get mad about the fat Jordan ones but....

I think Jordan has a beautiful body so F them. LOL

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^ thank you sweet Reaper. You are the voice of reason.

As for me, I never would or have made fun of anyone looks. It's not in my nature to do so and am sad for those who do. What a sorry life they must have.

It's all about a person personality as far as I'm concerned not what they look like. Looks may get you in the door (so to speak) but it won't keep you in the room.

^^^ thank you sweet Reaper. You are the voice of reason.

As for me, I never would or have made fun of anyone looks. It's not in my nature to do so and am sad for those who do. What a sorry life they must have.

It's all about a person personality as far as I'm concerned not what they look like. Looks may get you in the door (so to speak) but it won't keep you in the room.

I guess then you would really hate that Adobe flash of Nat's head on a dogs body drinking out of a toliet :animated_rotfl:

I guess then you would really hate that Adobe flash of Nat's head on a dogs body drinking out of a toliet :animated_rotfl:

Actually, I would never even comment on that and I dislike Natalie very much. That's just me though.

ROFLMAO. Lighten up for chrissakes. They do the same to others and it's funny. Look at all the stuff on Jessie. I think it is only funny unless it is a favorite and then YIKES! Your reactions are as funny as the clip.

To me there is a difference... You don't have little girls in this world killing themselves because someone called them a guys pitbull (for fighting their battles for them), you do however have it happening a lot over them thinking they are fat... I just feel there is a line that shouldn't be crossed and that crossed it, but that's just my humble opinion...

To me there is a difference... You don't have little girls in this world killing themselves because someone called them a guys pitbull (for fighting their battles for them), you do however have it happening a lot over them thinking they are fat... I just feel there is a line that shouldn't be crossed and that crossed it, but that's just my humble opinion...

You tell em Yana!!!!

I think it's easy to see who on here has been picked on for weight or what not. I'm sure if she had big bucky teeth someone would be indignant over rabbit jokes. :rolleyes: SS isn't for the faint of heart or sensitive. I'm surprised a few of you go there if you're offended by such ribbing.

Look I have always been slim (100 pounds, size 2 to 6) until I got an illness (in the past 6 years) and there is nothing I can do about it... I was popular in school and always had dates... I only got "fat" in the past six years, and I have NEVER been "made fun of" about my weight, except on the computer, by people that HIDE and don't want to show themselves... I don't care what anyone thinks about me, I have a very lovely life, my family loves me, I have the most wonderful husband on earth, I have friends all over the WORLD, and life is good... To me it's people that have to "make fun of someone" that's really the one to pity, cause they are really the ones with very low self esteem...

Look I have always been slim (100 pounds, size 2 to 6) until I got an illness (in the past 6 years) and there is nothing I can do about it... I was popular in school and always had dates... I only got "fat" in the past six years, and I have NEVER been "made fun of" about my weight, except on the computer, by people that HIDE and don't want to show themselves... I don't care what anyone thinks about me, I have a very lovely life, my family loves me, I have the most wonderful husband on earth, I have friends all over the WORLD, and life is good... To me it's people that have to "make fun of someone" that's really the one to pity, cause they are really the ones with very low self esteem...

You know I couldn't understand how most on this board thought Dick was "hysterical" (hysterical as some posters described it) when he was going off on Jen and there were some horrific things said about her and the first Nat (two that come to mind for now). So, my point is when a HG is hated I guess no one takes offense to what "mean" things are said by other hgs and posters, right?

I think Jordan needs to grow a thicker skin if being called fat by another hg offends her so. I also think once you put yourself on TV, your open to all kinds of criticism---they'll need to deal with it.

Jus' sayin'

AAHH Ginger you're right about Jen and Dick, he did say some VERY mean things to her, and I never condoned any of it, never thought it was funny... I liked Dick for his game play, but not for the things he said to or about her... I didn't post during season 9, so can't say anything about what was said about Nat... I kept my feelings about the house guests to myself... I don't really dislike anyone this season, except Jessie, and that's personal, not because of looks...

AAHH Ginger you're right about Jen and Dick, he did say some VERY mean things to her, and I never condoned any of it, never thought it was funny... I liked Dick for his game play, but not for the things he said to or about her... I didn't post during season 9, so can't say anything about what was said about Nat... I kept my feelings about the house guests to myself... I don't really dislike anyone this season, except Jessie, and that's personal, not because of looks...

His game play was all about belittling and harassing the other hg. I guess some hg think it's a way to break down other hgs. In the case of Jordan, I think Russell succeeded due to Jordan's goodbye speech to him. She took it personal.

I on the other hand thought his whole game play was about getting Daniele further in the game... I guess it's just in how you look at it...

I guess you're right Yana, because he treated people like crap and said the most horrendous things to them and his daughter and self made it to Finals. I think Russell should have been more harmful in his words, he might have made it through this week.

BTW, how come no one ever talks about Jordan's breast enhancements like other female houseguests who had surgery before her? Personally, I think she should have waited a few months before enhancing them because since she's growing all over, her breasts would have grown too. She could have saved herself thousands.

I can't imagine ANYBODY liking Dick or Danielle. Especially Dick. Russell is nothing like Dick and couldn't be if he wanted. Dick is a nastyass cigarette. Russell treated nobody as badly as Dick treated people. With Dick it was a daily affair. WHO in their right mind would condone that?

I guess you're right Yana, because he treated people like crap and said the most horrendous things to them and his daughter and self made it to Finals. I think Russell should have been more harmful in his words, he might have made it through this week.

BTW, how come no one ever talks about Jordan's breast enhancements like other female houseguests who had surgery before her? Personally, I think she should have waited a few months before enhancing them because since she's growing all over, her breasts would have grown too. She could have saved herself thousands.

beleive me Gingersnaps, there was at least a two page rant on Jordans boobs yesterday, where most ppl thought it was crzy to have gotten a boob job when she speaks about how poor her and her family are, they have left no stone unturned on ol Jordon, I think her gettin the boob job was a poor choice, and I think she looks great and is far from fat, not the sharpest tool in the shed, and I certainly have not liked her and Jeffs gameplay, that is for sure. I actually just came on here and there is quite a lot of stuff being thrown around. I say bash the houseguests if you want but not the posters, and there are afew around her that are just baiting, so I tend not to even answer them at all, just sayin

Apparently Jordan was fat before... so I think she would have known if she "needed" boobs or not. I don't think her gaining weight means her boobs would grow. I can see the logic in that, but then I look at one of my friends who is quite big but has tiny boobs.

Archived