Kevin - HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lv doesn't fit with your idea that gnat no way no how is going to make it to F2, she isn't nothing we are all giving her way to much credit!!! :animated_scratchchin:

She should be easy to get out after kevin deals with the competition threat Jeff!

GSN...........that was SO last week (lol)............IF Jeff leaves, it's a whole different story. NOT because of the brat but because Kevin will have made a decision to drag the brat to the end...........I knew Jeff would be able to get her out whenever he wanted..........Kevin, if he keeps her this week & is able to dump Jeff, will NOT dump the brat later.

I don't listen to all the "future" plans the Hgs talk about.........by this morning, J/J were not trusting Kevin or the brat..........and, it would be a whole different game had Jordan or Mich won tonight.

I'm biased towards Jeff, for sure, but also know that Kevin will win if it's K/Jeff F2................would like to see Mich/Jeff, F2.............and would hate for Kev to lose to the brat F2, if he gets that far.

jeff wasn't taking gnat to F3 because he trusted her or didn't trust her.... he was taking her to F3 because of your reasons...she can't win SH*T!!! :animated_rotfl:

Gambling that she would get knocked out in the F3 competition,but if the gamble failed gnat would have F2 with either jeff or jordan!

So in reality it is pretty much the same scenario with either jeff or kevin at this point dragging gnat along, I told you to watch her, and not take her lightly if you remember, she might just win this game!!!

And I said that even more than, SO last week! lol

I have always liked Kevin..even when he put up with Lydiots bull#it...but he has been letting Nasty Gnat run all over him.. :food-smiley-005: it's making me sick to think he would let her run his HOH..I so hope that when he puts up Jeff and Michelle that Jordan wins POV and down comes Jeff up goes the skank and out she goes!..I can dream damn it! :crybaby:

Kevin has done nothing in the game that would have gone against the tide except for not removing lydia from the block. That move was perhaps insightful. I hope so. It would be nice to see him do what is best for him and not that diabolically clever piece of chit clinging to his legs.

I see Kevin trying to get out Jeff or Michelle this week, depending on who wins Veto. IF it comes down to Jeff/Michelle, I think Michelle goes. I'm hoping Michelle wins veto and its between J/J on the block. If Gnat votes out Jeff and Michelle votes out Jordan, Kevin will break the tie and evict Jeff.

I just hope Kevin doesn't pull a Jessie and let Queen Gnat run his HOH room.

Confirmed now it was a dumbass move to get rid of Russel, the only thing he proved he could win was the ability to hold onto something for infinite periods of time, Kevin was and still is the biggest threat to win comps.

Best case scenario, Kevin puts up Michelle and Jordan, Jeff wins POV pulls Jordan off, and for a brief moment their sanity returns and they vote out gnat.

I hope Jeff wins POV too, but he really should be Kevin's focus this week. Kevin has mostly been ahead of Mich in the comps, but usually falls behind Jeff. There's no question he should put up Jeff and Mich, but his target this week should be Jeff. Nat is being devious in her little ploy to make Kevin target Mich. tsk tsk

Jeff is not the focus of Kevin. Michele is going on the block because of Natalie. Now if we had Lydia in Natalie's place then Jeff would be the one that Kevin would be putting up.

So for those that keep saying over and over that evicting Lydia over Natalie was such a stupid move..... maybe not.

Natalie still has her eyes on the prize and she is playing to keep all her alliances in the game.

I disagree Marty. I think Jeff is the focus of Kevin.

Kev can't beat Jeff in comps. and he knows Jeff would never keep him over Jordon. If Kevin keeps Nat and Michele safe this week I think he could make something more than a friend out of Michele. Those two haven't ever been aligned but, there's something going on there... like a back pocket alliance of sorts.

I think the only thing is... Kevin is easily persuaded by his team mates (has been since week 1) and so he may lose focus of what's best for him instead of what's best for Natalie.

As we've all said though... it doesn't really matter what Kevin wants until after PoV is won. Then he (Kevin) can assess his best move. imo

With BB, sticking it to your strongest fellow HG is always a smart move.

The only HG Kev has a problem beating in the F2 is Nat.

Kev can't compete next week.

Nat has been lowballing the comps to keep the light off her nasty little self. Think about her game style. It is based upon using others to do the dirty work. She has stood behind a partner not because she is the submissive one but because she is the manipulative one. She works to give herself a "plan B" way out of the mess if the initial plan fall apart. She has fans in the BB Jury, J/J & M do not. Don't fall for Jessie's statement last night. He'd vote for Nat over J/J or M all day long.

Last night, as soon as Nasty saw K was in a commanding lead, she graced us with the debut of her Ice Capades routine to cover her fairly obvious Comp Flop. Nat is scheming to protect herself and place all of the blame on K. Nat WILL toss K if she wins HoH and if she doesn't win it, she'll set a whisper campaign in motion to take down her only real completion, Kevin.

His "Bold Game move" is to bounce Nat before she bounces him.

Monk

I agree with you 100% Monk. I like Kevin and think he is a smart guy, but I don't think he is smart enough to see this. (Of course, I like Kevin now, but if/when he puts Jeff up, I will not like him at all...lol)

LOL, I agree, smooches.

Actually, I really do like Kevin. I never disliked him but hated the people he chose to align himself with. And with the way Jeff and Jordan showed their asses this week, I almost want him to put Jeff up. Almost.

Kevin would be dumb not to put Jeff up though. Like someone said, Jeff will be hard to beat in a physical comp. I think he pretty much walk over everyone else, with maybe Michelle giving him the toughest competition.

Jeff thinks that Kevin's best move would to be to get him out over Michele. We will see how much influence Natalie has in getting her target out being Michele.

If Jeff goes to the jury house I am OK with that. I won't have to listen to all the hate.

Jeff is the ONLY target Kevin is focusing on. He's using words like "double-triple threat" to describe Jeff. He is right. Getting rid of Jeff is the only smart move because (as we all know) Kevin is Jeff and Jordan's target next week.

I think Kevin's(not Natalie's) best move would to put Jeff and Jordan up and tell them that Michelle is the one they want out. Jeff put Kevin and Natalie up as pawns, so turn about would be fair. Now he can still go after Jeff if J/J do not win veto or put up Michelle as the replacement nom. The only down side to this for him is Michelle winning POV and taking J or J off... then Natalie leaves(finally). This plan only has a 20% chance of failing.

He seemed to agree w/Michelle that maybe Natalie didn't play to win HOH so that he'd be stuck doing the dirty work. Then of course later Natalie tells him she was watching how he was doing the whole time. I hope he teams up w/Michelle, but unlikely.

Archived