Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Survivor: Samoa

I was pissed for Shambo.... I didn't think it was fair for anyone to miss out really, but I really felt bad for her

I am loving Erik on Galu though..... I hope he goes to the end

I don't like how they openly shun Shambo. Even Jeff commented on it. Is she a little strange? Yes. Annoying? You betcha. But does she deserve that level of nastiness? I don't think so. Oh, and I'd like to slap the shit out of that snarky little wench Monica. Just sayin...

the show passed kind of quickly for me. Sort of like, whaaa it's over? Did I blank out?

Bet'cha those are some soggy pillows!

Gotta admit, I did enjoy the whole dumbass move of Russell picking blankets over the tarp coming back to bite him in the ass. What an idiot.

I doubt he'll buy a tooth with the winnings if he happens to win. He's already wealthy and could have bought a tooth when the damn thing first fell out. He's just a wretched icky thing posing as a tiny man.

At what point do the tribes merge?

Usually F9 or so...

Well it was good to see Liz outlast Russell in the coconut challenge! But bad to see him going after her because she dared to question him and said he was lying--when he was actually lying!! How dare she--Russell gave out the famous thin ice warning and I am waiting for the day when the ice cracks around him.

How stupid is it to see the challenge winners unable to start a fire to cook all that meat! And the other guy playing games demanding to be asked to help!?? He got the fire going and they got to eat. But after that disgusting blender challenge, how could they eat anything?

Well it was good to see Liz outlast Russell in the coconut challenge! But bad to see him going after her because she dared to question him and said he was lying--when he was actually lying!! How dare she--Russell gave out the famous thin ice warning and I am waiting for the day when the ice cracks around him.

How stupid is it to see the challenge winners unable to start a fire to cook all that meat! And the other guy playing games demanding to be asked to help!?? He got the fire going and they got to eat. But after that disgusting blender challenge, how could they eat anything?

She didn't really outlast Russell. Everyone loaded up Russell before her.

I doubt he'll buy a tooth with the winnings if he happens to win. He's already wealthy and could have bought a tooth when the damn thing first fell out. He's just a wretched icky thing posing as a tiny man.

I doubt he really is wealthy and his name probably isnt even really Russell - LOL

ITA with your last line - YUK

I have a feeling things are going to fall apart for Russell pretty soon though. I don't know why, but there was something about Liz that made me think she wasn't afraid of him, and that she was definitely going to talk to the others about him. But then after he did he 'you're on thin ice' thing, she seemed to really back off. I'm not sure if that was genuine fear, or if she was just trying to calm him down and get away from him.

The way Russell was talking to her was kind of creepy and sinister. I'm not sure Liz would actually be affected by it, but that maybe she is smart enough to know when to shut up. But she never did mention Russell again, not that we saw. But I almost think she had to be thinking that he needs to go.

Maybe just wishful thinking on my part.

I know the contestants were miserable in the rain. I felt bad for them. But I felt bad for us too. It doesn't make for a very good show, when they are all huddled together under a shelter like that.

I have a feeling things are going to fall apart for Russell pretty soon though. I don't know why, but there was something about Liz that made me think she wasn't afraid of him, and that she was definitely going to talk to the others about him. But then after he did he 'you're on thin ice' thing, she seemed to really back off. I'm not sure if that was genuine fear, or if she was just trying to calm him down and get away from him.

The way Russell was talking to her was kind of creepy and sinister. I'm not sure Liz would actually be affected by it, but that maybe she is smart enough to know when to shut up. But she never did mention Russell again, not that we saw. But I almost think she had to be thinking that he needs to go.

ITA

I am anxious to hear what the emergency situation is. If you slow mow the preview and it looks like Dave, Laura, Kelly, Mick, Monica, Erik and Jaison can all be seen watching the person get medical aid so it can't be them. Jaison is crying. people who are not seen watching the action are SHAMBO, DREAD RUSSELL and BAD RUSSELL...wonder if it is one of them? I have heard rumor that Bad Russell is filming on All Stars in Samoa now so that makes me think he must make the merge.

hmmmmm anyone else got a guess on what it is?

Don't read if you don't want to know spoiler info. Snancy, I heard that:

Russell Swan is the one who is injured and is in fact medivaced out next week. Not sure what the nature of the injury is.

I am anxious to hear what the emergency situation is. If you slow mow the preview and it looks like Dave, Laura, Kelly, Mick, Monica, Erik and Jaison can all be seen watching the person get medical aid so it can't be them. Jaison is crying. people who are not seen watching the action are SHAMBO, DREAD RUSSELL and BAD RUSSELL...wonder if it is one of them? I have heard rumor that Bad Russell is filming on All Stars in Samoa now so that makes me think he must make the merge.

hmmmmm anyone else got a guess on what it is?

They are done filming...

Every week since they started someone from the winning tribe gets sent to the other side for a few days, EXCEPT last week when Foa Foa won.

Interesting. :animated_scratchchin:

Yah spoilers! I wonder why he/she is taken out, what happens.

Again, if anyone doesn't want to know spoilers, don't read the post below in tags:

What I read is that Russell S collapes during a challenge, and it is due to dehydration (not related to the challenge itself). I know dehydration can be pretty serious - causes heart palpitations, etc. in some people, but I kinda thought first it might be a physical injury. Guess not.

Yah that's what I thought too. But it must be severe for Jeff to say he was actually scared.

Soooooo

How many think Russ makes his alliance cause he is sent to other tribe or because they finally merge?

Also why does Jeff not ask "if you have the idol, play it now"...IMO its because the only idol that is good is if you found it at the others camp! Russ and Erik need to trade!

^^^^ i didnt realize that they could only use the other teams idol

jeff SHOULD be asking anyway - this way it would be flushed out, they'd find out its not good to them and why ( not to mention who has had it )

then they'd all be scrambling for a shot at the next one -

BONUS: Russell would be pissed off and screwed