Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Survivor: Samoa

I may be wrong but I always understood it to be that they are already back by the time the season starts

I checked another Survivor site and it sounds like Survivor 20, an All Star show, is filming currently in Somoa.

Still searching online for info....

Found this on Twitter: "Filming of a new season of Survivor: Samoa was not affected by the tsunami."

Guess I was wrong - I stand corrected

The season we are seeing is definitely in the bag. Not sure but I don't think they have started the new one. Jeff Probst was just cohosting on Regis and Kelly either Friday or Monday, so if Jeff is around, that is a clue.

I had read somewhere that the next few seasons of Survivor were already taped and ready to go.... not sure if that was true or not.. i know the season we are watching now was taped and over a while ago

I noticed the only one challenge. And no way can Jeff leave, the show wouldn't EVER be the same without Jeff.

The show jumps the shark next season anyway, so no need for Jeff to leave when there is only one season left for the series...

The show jumps the shark next season anyway, so no need for Jeff to leave when there is only one season left for the series...

I'm sad.

jeff jumped the shark a few seasons ago.I know many people would complain if jeff left, then people would compare the two. but really jeff is done.

now with the one challenge per show, they need to pick it up.

Maybe they could look at amazing race great start to this season on the amazing race/.

Also , time for jeff to step aside, need a new host.

What are your reasons for saying this? Just curious.

what do you mean by that - one season left ?!

Very odd that noone from Foa Foa went to Galu to get the clue and not find the idol and observe at Tribal. Confused.

We finally got to see Galu most of the show tonite. Erik and Dave are pretty good. They may have a chance for final 4.

Should have vote Monica off. She's weaker than Jaz.

Very odd that noone from Foa Foa went to Galu to get the clue and not find the idol and observe at Tribal. Confused.

Very good point. I totally missed that while watching the show.

Something I did see tonight that did not make sense. During one of the commercials viewers could register for a chance to attend the finale IN SAMOA!!!

If so that will be one expensive episode. All the cast members plus the lucky winner will fly to Samoa the the finale show. Quite a departure from the shows shot in L.A. or in N.Y.

That is definately a first.

what do you mean by that - one season left ?!

They are saying that next season (20) will be the end of Survivor. I guess someone (Burnett) said at some point that if there is another all stars it will be the last season. So since it is pretty certain that the next season is all stars, everyone is assuming the show is over. I don't think there has been anything official announced, so I choose to keep my head buried under the covers and tell myself it's a bad dream and it won't be the last season. Yep, that works for me.

We finally got to see Galu most of the show tonite.

Oh I forgot there was another tribe.

thought we only had one tribe with a some dumbass "leading" them

What was with the no Jeff challenge tonight??

We were just discussing here at work a few questions we have from last night... so we came here for answers...

I read Jeff's blog to learn that the host-less challenge was something they had been wanting to try, and Jeff says it was a success.

Our questions left unanswered are:

- Why didn't Jeff send someone from Foa Foa over to Galu after the immunity challenge? Although we know both idols have been found already, it seems odd that no one was sent over to get a clue and sit in on tribal...

- Why has Jeff not been stating at tribal council 'if anyone has the immunity idol, now is the time to play it'? We realize the immunity idol has not factored into the edit of who may be going home, so it's possible he has stated it but it hasn't been shown. But it seems odd that he has (according to my friend at work) never been shown stating it this season...

Whoa, where'd everybody go? No discussion of tonight's episode? WTF?

Okay, so I missed the gross eating challenge - I may or may NOT go back and watch it. Looked like Galu got alot of meat! I guess that's why they were so much better at shooting coconuts than Foa?

I wonder how the Foa tribe managed to all get on the same page when they made SUCH a big deal about not being able to talk or strategize because of the darn rain? Just wondering.

Looks like somebody gets hurt pretty bad next week in a challenge. Another one out by medivac? Could be.

PS - I wonder if Russell S wishes he had taken that tarp and other camping gear now? :animated_rotfl:

Don't go back and watch.... I swear I damn near barfed..... blech.. I always hate the food challenge.... long story short Ashley lost it for Foa Foa

I had the same thought about Russell and the tarps LMAO

I do think if Russell could have gotten anyone alone he might have tried to sway things to get rid of Liz.... but had to make do with ashley....

I really hope that no one I like is hurt.....

Did anyone else find the show very boring tonight?

I really didn't care for Chief Russell tonight. When he said Shambo had to pay for losing the chicken, and that's why she couldn't enjoy the steak, I thought 'what a self-righteous b!tch'. Who was the bone head who picked blankets and pillows instead of a tarp?

To me, it was clear he sent Shambo over because he, and the rest of the tribe don't like her. So don't tell Shambo it's because 'we need more information'. Anyone would have gotten another clue. And then don't try to spin it as some kind of punishment. Like he and the others are so flawless.....the losers would have been eating raw steak if not for that one guy (Dave?)

I can only hope Sham makes it to the merge, and she can systematically send the rest of her original tribe home. They are an unimpressive lot. Maybe that really is why they focus so much on Evil Russell. There may be a few in Shambo's original tribe that may show some signs of life, but they all seem to be in limbo now -- afraid to rock the boat maybe?