Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Survivor: Samoa

Seems to be alot of Callifornians this seasons. Several people in law, two chefs and two went to Pepperdine (hmmmm)

Wonder how they will do the the 20 castaways, will they get rid of some on the beach like in past seasons or will there be double eliminations??!!

Very excited for this season.

We lost a couple of people to evacuations. Jeff Probst. So I guess we know how some of the twenty are eliminated.

There are some beautful girls.

The allstar rumors weren't for this season anyway King... it is the next season it is rumored for

There are some beautful girls.

(o)(o) Really? I hadn't noticed!

:animated_rotfl:

The allstar rumors weren't for this season anyway King... it is the next season it is rumored for

Like your new avi Pinkie. Very Nice

My man seems like he is going to be a dud dammit

Russell really could use a more supportive pair of underwear :animated_rotfl:

I want to punch that fat f%@ker Russell right in the face. Lying and making up stuff is one thing, but pouring out the water and burning someone's sock is just f-ing low.

I do like Shambo so far, and hey, little Marisa is picking up on what a slimeball Russell (fatboy) is right away. Gotta love that. As for the other Russell, he is FINE, but he isn't really a very good leader from what I've seen so far.

I want to hit him too Sugar. But I agree, one of the best opening show ever!

Courtesy of: CBSPRESSEXPRESS

THE PREMIERE OF "SURVIVOR: SAMOA" TO BE REBROADCAST SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT ON CBS

Last night's premiere of SURVIVOR: SAMOA, the 19th edition of the hit reality series, will be rebroadcast on Saturday, Sept. 19 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SURVIVOR: SAMOA debuted with time period wins in households (6.8/11), viewers (11.66m), adults 25-54 (4.6/13), adults 18-49 (3.6/11) and adults 18-34 (2.4/08).

CBS's revised schedule for Saturday, Sept. 19

8:00-9:00 PM SURVIVOR: SAMOA ®

9:00-10:00 PM CSI ®

10:00-11:00 PM 48 HOURS MYSTERY

Cool, because I want to see it again to pick up on things I missed the first time, and this saves me from watching it online. But, I hate to say it, it's not like CBS has anything else on at that time, which is probably why they're rebroadcasting.

I'm also glad they're rebroadcasting it. I still have the BB finale on my VCR tape and didn't want to tape over that. I was out that night, so I didn't record it figuring I can watch it online, but I'd rather watch it on TV, so this is great!

Do you think there will be a chat during the rebroadcast? Of course the chat is how I miss things. Too busy talking to all of you! LOL

:party_smilie:

:ribbonp:

Yup, Chat is open, come on in.

Has anyone heard if/how the eartquake and subsequent Tsunami has affected any Survivor camps? When is filming of the current season complete?

I just asked this question on Twitter.

I sure hope the Suvivor cast is already safe at home!

I checked another Survivor site and it sounds like Survivor 20, an All Star show, is filming currently in Somoa.

Still searching online for info....

Found this on Twitter: "Filming of a new season of Survivor: Samoa was not affected by the tsunami."