Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Yasmin Giles

So the "dude" manhandled you....Waaaawaaaawaaaa...Should you have just gotten a free pass because you claim to be a woman?...I hope she goes home soon...

So the "dude" manhandled you....Waaaawaaaawaaaa...Should you have just gotten a free pass because you claim to be a woman?...I hope she goes home soon...

I'll bet if you were out there Cheif you would live up to your name :animated_rotfl:

Real men don't manhandle women, chief... Only insecure losers do... He could have tried to block her instead of treating her as a tackling dummy, but no he chose the sleazy easy route... No respect...

She had every right to go off on him, she should have kicked him in the nuts...

Okay, I don't like Ben, but what he said to her she totally deserved. Holy man. Do not like her one bit.

I completely agree! I don't care for either of them but I was cheering him on when he told her off, she totally deserved it.

Bout damn time she got booted. Yeah, she did well in the challange but where did she get her strength from, chillin out at the camp while everyone else worked, not on my watch.

Winning challanges is important but harmony around camp is important too. Watching someone work for 1/2 hour to open a coconut to get a "free" drink, "scuse me bitch, get your own coconut.

The tribe made a good decision for the long run, Russell's just gonna have to live with it.

Seems to be a lot of dysfunction in Galu. Will be interesting to see what happens, now that Foa Foa at least temporarily has their act more together. Looks like Liz is in trouble next week though, so I'll bet Foa goes back to tribal.

Not gonna miss Yasmin, but I don't know that I would have voted her out THIS time. I think I might have gone for Monica -- crappy in challenge and frankly, she looks like a snot.

Chief mighta had a point about her... She was useless out there...

Good riddance...

I find it interesting that Russell actually voted for her too...and Shambo was the only one who voted for Monica. I wonder what happened there?

She was the first of her team to leave...good for them! Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Though they were right about not wanting someone who does not contribute to camp, she was far better in the challenges than Monica. Personally glad she is gone, but would of rather Monica 1st....