Dade

Yasmin Giles

yasmin.jpg

Yasmin

Biography

Yasmin Giles (33)

Hometown: Los Angeles, Calif.

Yasmin Giles is nicknamed

She may wind up pissing off A-holes like Russel and John by telling the truth, and that would get he booted early.

If she didn't refer to herself in third person she may be an early fav, but I just can't do that.

lol!

I think she may be out early. Speaking your mind is one thing. Being a motor mouth is another. While I respect the first, the latter would just annoy the snot out of me. Bye-bye Yasmin, enjoy the game while you can.

I can see head bobbing and finger wagging already.

"real and raw," can go so many ways. For me, if you have to prepare me for it then I wonder already.

She's going to have to zip it a bit and stay the heck away from 'telling it like it is'. But she won't. You know she won't. And stereotypical casting. I hate when they do this.

If she does that hand clapping thing when she gets all riled up and is yelling, I will definitely hate her.

Courtesy of: REALITBLURRED

Yasmin Giles:

*puke* yah, got that feeling I am definitely NOT going to like her at all

Was she the one at the beginning of the show that Jeff said something about her shoes ???

One of the ladies was wearing some kind of high heeled shoes ... and I was thinking....

WHAT was she THINKING wearing them on an island with hard core competitions ???

lol... I'll be looking at her feet

As far as the high heels thing goes consider this. They do several "promo" bits before they start the game. She was caught off guard when the promo trip became reality. No person in their right mind starts the game in high heels so I will give her credit for that

As far as the way she behaved when sent to the other tribe was simply stupid.

I see a train wreck in progress

"the hood is not the woods"

She is observant...

Okay, I don't like Ben, but what he said to her she totally deserved. Holy man. Do not like her one bit.

She definitely didn't do herself any favors tonight. Wow, she is way over the top. But, Ben still sucks and he was a jerk calling her the names he did.

She put a target on her own back with her tirade. She won't last long. I think she will have a hard time holding in all that wacky stuff.

She definitely didn't do herself any favors tonight. Wow, she is way over the top. But, Ben still sucks and he was a jerk calling her the names he did.

She got off easy. If I were on on that tribe she wouldn't have been sleeping in the shelter. I hope Russell makes her look like an idiot.

I didn't like all her complaining about the conditions at her own camp. What the heck did she expect it would be like? Has she never watched the show? Once her tribe loses immunity, I see her being one of the first to get the boot.