Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Shannon "Shambo" Waters

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

Ivy

Ivy

• Pip
  • 1,746 posts
I was never aboard any kind of Shambo love train. She didn't really but me that much, on the show. But from what I saw, I knew she would have bugging the living crap out of me, if I had to spend more than an hour a week with her.
I don't like it when people automatically don't like the 'old' one, or whoever is odd man out. There is a difference from being the odd man out, and just being an annoying oddity. She is not endearingly quirky, IMO. Not the mullet, not the aging hippie speak... none of it. And she did nothing to redeem herself at the final tribal, or the reunion show. I don't need to see her again, and hope against hope she is not one of the players, next season.

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,512 posts
She wasen't a hero or a villian. She was SHAMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,950 posts
I liked Shambo for the simple fact that she definatley was herself, and She really took none of her experience there personal in the end, she was gracious when she finally got booted, and they (Galu) really were hateful to her, and she had every right to not like the way the majority of Galu were being around camp , she had a whole different work ethic and those silly girls got under her skin, all the rest of Galu would have sent me off the deep end, so Shambo was kind of entertaining for me.She really seemed to be able to keep high spirits most of the time and I can appreciate that in a person.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Really didn't like her. She's an idiot. IMO.

kayo

kayo

Heroes/LOST Forum Host

• Pip
  • 4,326 posts

Here's a little bit of news from EOnline about last season's Survivor that I'm not sure I wanted to know:

SURVIVOR INSIDER

Time to reveal the Samoa Castaway who mistook camp for a nudist colony! Turns out Shambo's freak flag wasn't the only thing flapping at Galu: The loud and proud former Marine often paraded around camp in nothing but her mullet. So why weren't viewers "treated" to this tribute to Richard Hatch? Maybe because, her dismayed tribemates tell me, her "girls" were never still enough to pixilate. And here we thought starving and dehydration were Survivor's greatest hardships.

Read more: http://www.eonline.c...l#ixzz0gfGxw09E

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users