Dade

Shannon "Shambo" Waters

145 posts in this topic

shannon.jpg

Shannon

Biography

Shannon Waters (45)

Hometown: Renton, Wash.

Shannon Waters is proud to be the first female Marine Sergeant to play the game of SURVIVOR. Although she has completed her military service and is now in the world of sales, Shannon will always remain true to her roots as a second generation Marine.

After serving her country for five years, Shannon went onto become a chef before changing gears to be a sales representative for a food service company. She credits her success to her industry knowledge and people skills. In her sales role, she feels connected to people soon after meeting them and is able to understand how to deliver what they genuinely need. This ability helped her achieve

She has lost 4 pant sizes and 70 pounds

WTH was she in the Marines? The damn tank??

Holy crap I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to see this woman get sent home for beating the snot out of one of the men. I know it would cost her cash, but damn it may be worth it.

Besides, how could you NOT root for the woman single handedly bringing back the Loverboy Everybody's Workin for the Weekend" headband? I mean come on!! Hells YEAH!

Her pic immediately reminded me of the cheesy fitness videos you'd see in the 80's.

I think she'll get on peoples nerves.

Looks more like a pony tail than a mullet (why am I defending hair today?). I'd say she looks more like that chick from flash dance with the 25 years added on. There? Doesn't that change your perspective? She's going to irritate the manly men and the girl girls alright.

Yes drill sergeant, NO drill sergeant, because you said so drill sergeant!

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Shannon

SHAMBO? Can she be more retarded? Well apparently her ridiculous mullet says YES.

I liked her too. Wonder if she's the one who came up with the little cheer the tribe did when they won immunity?

:grouphug:

She did well on the puzzles. I am thinking she might be the ONE to bring down bad Russell. She is a tough one.

I'm digging this chick... I like how she's seen through Russell immediately. She should use that info. to her advantage and use the user... could be a brilliant game if she does.

My biggest worry is that she'll ostracize herself with the rest of the tribe. Even though she has a tough work ethic, you have to have a social game in Survivor so, I hope she steps it up.

She's not the kind of person, or personality that I would want to be around much. I do believe however, she's going to make a real impression in her tribe, and a good one at that. She seems to have crazy puzzle skills. That'll suit her well in Survivor.

Hate the hair! Hate the nickname! Love the overall attitude :)

I really like her, she cracked me up when she told everyone that people call her "Shambo". I think she's great! I hope she makes it far, at least farther than that scumbag Russell. Who by the way, is not all he's cracked up to be.