Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Shannon "Shambo" Waters

I gotta admit, Brett is one brave dude. At the beginning of the show we see him massaging the back of Shannon's head.

Think about it:

She has not washed her hair in over 30 days! :animated_scratchchin:

Can you imagine what "else" on her head he might be scratching? :animated_scratchchin:

She might have become, you know.... aroused. :animated_shocking:

If she didn't like it, she might target him next for eviction.. :animated_rotfl:

I sure hope he washed his hands after he was finished! :lipsrsealed2:

Watching the after the show ...... Shambo sure is full of herself and has no problem saying that everyone loves her. :wacko:

yes, that surprised me since her little speech after being voted out seemed humble and gracious. certainly not what she displayed in the final tribal or reunion show.

second place for player of the game? that surprised me!

wonder what demographic voted for her for the prize? I was shocked. Maybe she got all the service men. Booooooyah

I think that after watching Shambo last night we can all agree that she had a hand in her own ostracization from Galu. What a weirdo.

I think that after watching Shambo last night we can all agree that she had a hand in her own ostracization from Galu. What a weirdo.

Sorry, I can't agree. It wouldn't have mattered if she were Miss Congeniality, she still would have been an outcast because she is older, she looks different, she isn't/wasn't one of the "pretty people". Yeah, she's a tad (okay maybe more than a tad) strange, but whatev, so are a lot of people.

Oh puhleeze, don't you think that CBS encourages them to be over the top at the finale? It's good TV.

as tough as it might have been to gel with that crowd, i suspect she would eventually get under the skin of many people if they had to be stuck with her 24/7. I liked her at times but last night did me in!

I was never aboard any kind of Shambo love train. She didn't really but me that much, on the show. But from what I saw, I knew she would have bugging the living crap out of me, if I had to spend more than an hour a week with her.

I don't like it when people automatically don't like the 'old' one, or whoever is odd man out. There is a difference from being the odd man out, and just being an annoying oddity. She is not endearingly quirky, IMO. Not the mullet, not the aging hippie speak... none of it. And she did nothing to redeem herself at the final tribal, or the reunion show. I don't need to see her again, and hope against hope she is not one of the players, next season.

She wasen't a hero or a villian. She was SHAMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I liked Shambo for the simple fact that she definatley was herself, and She really took none of her experience there personal in the end, she was gracious when she finally got booted, and they (Galu) really were hateful to her, and she had every right to not like the way the majority of Galu were being around camp , she had a whole different work ethic and those silly girls got under her skin, all the rest of Galu would have sent me off the deep end, so Shambo was kind of entertaining for me.She really seemed to be able to keep high spirits most of the time and I can appreciate that in a person.

Here's a little bit of news from EOnline about last season's Survivor that I'm not sure I wanted to know:

SURVIVOR INSIDER

Time to reveal the Samoa Castaway who mistook camp for a nudist colony! Turns out Shambo's freak flag wasn't the only thing flapping at Galu: The loud and proud former Marine often paraded around camp in nothing but her mullet. So why weren't viewers "treated" to this tribute to Richard Hatch? Maybe because, her dismayed tribemates tell me, her "girls" were never still enough to pixilate. And here we thought starving and dehydration were Survivor's greatest hardships.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with...l#ixzz0gfGxw09E