Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Shannon "Shambo" Waters

Do you think she'll continue on with Russell and his group? If not, where else will she go?

Do you think she'll continue on with Russell and his group? If not, where else will she go?

I'm betting Russell will smooth things over with her. As long as he targets one of her enemies next (Dave or Monica) she'll go along with him.

I'm betting Russell will smooth things over with her. As long as he targets one of her enemies next (Dave or Monica) she'll go along with him.

That's what I think, too. She doesn't really have any other options imo, she has seen what happens to people who go against Russell. :lol:

MAYBE SHE CAN START AN ALLIANCE WITH THE CHICKENS???????

I think all the chicken got ate... :animated_rotfl:

I really think Russ will smooth things over with her and get rid of Dave next.

<---not really a spoiler, just my prediction.

:pixiedust:

In Shambo's closing statement, she praised Foa Foa for being true to their tribe "as it should be". That was either an extremely contradictory statement or maybe a remorseful one. I couldn't figure it out.

Anyway, who's taking bets on whether she shows up with a haircut at her first tribal council as a jury member?

I don't think it was remorseful or contradictory. I think she was admiring that they had a tribal alliance that really worked, as opposed to the Galu mess that treated her like such crap. I don't think she sees herself as being disloyal to most of the Galu because most of them never treated her like a true tribe-mate. SHe was loyal to John, but that was about it. I think she also had loyalty towards Erik.

I don't think it was remorseful or contradictory. I think she was admiring that they had a tribal alliance that really worked, as opposed to the Galu mess that treated her like such crap. I don't think she sees herself as being disloyal to most of the Galu because most of them never treated her like a true tribe-mate. SHe was loyal to John, but that was about it. I think she also had loyalty towards Erik.

Shambo broke away from her tribe first. She never felt comfortable with them, so therefore made the choice to align with Foa Foa the first chance she got. I never saw her treated like crap, although I did see some crap from her towards Laura & Dave.

Did we watch the same show Jersey???? Galu treated her like crap from day 1.....I think her comment was for the fact that if Galu had stayed loyal to one another and had voted out Foa Foa instead of dicking around voting out their own teammates the finale would look a lot different.....The Foa Foa 4 should have been the first to go... yes they tried with Russell but he had the idol.... but they could have gotten Mick, Jaison or Natalie out long ago.... but they were idiots...I think that was the point shambo was making

I remember Shambo sitting on land while the rest of Galu were swimming. She didn't like the actions of her tribe from the start. She set herself apart. I'm not saying there wasn't alienation going on with some Galu towards her, but she wasn't the innocent victim she's made some of you believe.

In fact, Foa Foa treated her much worse than Galu. They only needed her for info and votes, then eliminated her.

She's an older woman. Not very pretty. Ex-marine. She had nothing in common with most of her tribe. I don't really place the fault on the majority group, she was just dealt a raw deal.

I really think if they had treated her halfway nicely she wouldn't have "set herself apart" she sure didn't at Foa Foa when they treated her with a little respect...

I really think if they had treated her halfway nicely she wouldn't have "set herself apart" she sure didn't at Foa Foa when they treated her with a little respect...

All very interesting...

I'm with Pinkie - we must have been watching a different show, because I saw Shambo being treated like an outsider by her own tribe from day one. I think in particular the girls of Galu treated her like total crap - mean girls style. AND I don't think she was treated all that badly by Foa, and she wouldn't have been voted out last night if Brett hadn't won immunity. They had no other choice but to vote her out or start cannibalizing their own alliance. I think she respected the fact that they stuck together as the tight alliance that they were.

I've mentioned before that I missed the first portion of the show and have never had a clear handle on Shambo - her attitude towards others, in particular and why. I generally agree with some posters and from their comments, I think I see what happened. I maintain that I think Shambo has a simply beautiful face and smile. Her eyes are full of light. I am sorry if she was mistreated.

I think Shambo really had a disdain for the female members of her tribe, she really hated their work ethic, their yoga practices and their constant as she called it their "90210" shennanigans. She is an x marine, I can see why she did not fit in with the others, they were definately not workers and they did treat her badly right from the git. She has never really annoyed me, I did see that she was a tad clumsy in her efforts to try and fit in, it only worked against her. I think she talked too much and revealed way too much of herself on a continual basis, and it was clear to me that she really wanted to be liked and when she wasn't she sort of childishly wanted then to get rid of whoever was the current offender, she really does not know how to play Survivor, and I never saw her making it to the end, but I think she had a great experience for herself and was not bitter and hateful at the end, so good for her. Definately needs to get rid of the mullet.

Tritto that.

Shambo turned on her tribe early because she didn't have the social skills to adapt to the situation and she put all the blame on them for it... I don't think it really got her any further in the game, even if she would have made it to the end she already lost the key jury votes...

I am happy she went before the foa 4...

Shambo experienced the same social problems that those of age do on BB....the younger set always flock together and make bonds that leave those of maturity behind....

Birds of a feather flock together. When you find yourself among a flock of birds that are of a different specis, your either adapt or do what Shannon did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!