Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Shannon "Shambo" Waters

She has lost some weight. I would love to see her with a new hairstyle and some makeup.

OH yeah, the hairstyle would go a long way to improving her appearance. Say NO to the mullet!

Shambo has a very pretty face. I don't know if I like her a lot or not but she is entertaining. A character. I like that.

Shamboo may just win this game, although when it comes down to get immunity not sure she has it in her.

^^^ and I think she will definitely need to win it at some point (not yet) to stay.

I think Shambo and Russell should go on DWTS - as a team. She could dance on her knees.

OMG, that was the most hilarious mental picture! :animated_rotfl:

I love Shambo!!!

" Don't make me puke on your face" :animated_rotfl:

I know right... Best quote of the night in my opinion...

I'm glad they gave her some editing time. It really shows how editing can make someone look. Shambo trashed both Dave and Monica in their one on one debates. Go Shambo!

If anything it showed me how much of a dumbass Dave is. Way to make someone feel like they have a shot in this this game and with your alliance.

I know allot of you like Shannon but sorry i'm not one of them. I don't hate her, I just don't like her.

I was really enjoying the recap show untill the very end. When she started singing Eye Of The Tiger I almost tossed my turkey.

Sorry sweetie, stick to your day job.

I'm pretty sure she wasn't auditioning for American Idol. I'm not really sure why they showed that though. Did she sing that song because the original group that sang it was called 'Survivor'? Maybe to show us her fun and silly side? I dunno.

Shambo reminds me of a 'friend' of mine. A good hearted person, but still kind of annoying to be around. I also hate the 'Shambo' thing. I can't help but think of 'Sham WOW' whenever I hear it, and that is not good for anyone.

But I still hope she does well and goes far.

She isn't my favorite either. Wouldn't bother me to see her get voted off.

Wasen't "I Of The Tiger" a theme song for one of the "Rocky" movies? Hence: Shambo

Rambo/Shambo, get it.

She's not the first survivor to identify with our 5'-4" hero. I remember a year or so ago some guy (I forgot his name) who everyone thought looked like Rocky (He even talked like him "yo") He got booted and was the first member of the jury. At the next tribal council when they introduced the first member of the jury he came jogging up the steps like his hero did in that famous scene in the movie of Rocky jogging up the steps while training. I died laughing at that. :animated_rotfl:

I was amazed at Shannon's decision to want Dave voted off based on his comments of her cooking abailties yet at tribal saying her vote is based on stratagy. C'mon girl, get real.

After John got the boot she looked dumbfounded as ever. Hopefully now she realizes that not only is she not in the loop with Galu but now Foa Foa as well. The worst thing she can do (and I'll bet she does it) is confront Russel with lieing to her. That will simply make her Russel's next target. Now that Russel has saved Dave it should not be hard to get his vote should Shannon cross Russel.

i think shambo is a big LESBO!

And the point of your comment is.....

That doesn't make a difference, really.

I liked her up until the recap show. They showed quite a bit of things about her that I missed or overlooked in the previous episodes and it has changed my mind about her. She is definitely clumsy and that has gone against her all season long. And where does this pedestal attitude come from? At this point, I wouldn't be sad if she was voted out either.

Steve, I remember the arrogant guy you're talking about but I forgot his name - maybe on purpose! :giggle:

That doesn't make a difference, really.

I liked her up until the recap show. They showed quite a bit of things about her that I missed or overlooked in the previous episodes and it has changed my mind about her. She is definitely clumsy and that has gone against her all season long. And where does this pedestal attitude come from? At this point, I wouldn't be sad if she was voted out either.

Steve, I remember the arrogant guy you're talking about but I forgot his name - maybe on purpose! :giggle:

I do not remember his real name either but on the show I think he went by the name "Rocky". Go figure. :animated_rotfl:

I liked Shambo the first few episodes and then stopped......she's turned kinda flaky......like others have said....it could be stress or the lack of food....either way I think she's loosing it!

jmho :pixiedust:

I still wonder about Shambo's obsessive dislike for Laura. I missed so much of the show's beginning. I kind of always wanted to just tell Laura (somewhat fey Laura), "she doesn't like you, she won't ever like you. She has a frikken mullet, Laura, and rambles like a bad alignment. Move-on; far, far on."

Slim, I'm pretty sure all the Survivor shows are on CBS, so if you wanted to go back and watch them, they should be available to watch. I watched all of them and can't figure out why Shambo hated Laura so much either! Maybe because Laura was the vocal one among the younger gals and the younger gals didn't want to include Shambo in anything? I dunno.

Shambo is kinda cuckoo :cookoo:

Shambo is kinda cuckoo :cookoo:

Maybe somebody put rabbit poop in her Coco Puffs. :animated_rotfl: