Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Shannon "Shambo" Waters

I like her! That mullet can go back to the 80s where it belongs, but I definitely like her.

"Shambo" may need to tone down her persona to get past her [first impression] appearance . . . don't expect that to happen , tho.

I am thinking she might be the ONE to bring down bad Russell. She is a tough one.

It will be interesting to see her go up against that "fire Plug" Russell,(Napoleon complex)

I think she might give him a run, think he might try to align with her.

So far the mix of personalities is imteresting :karatelou:

I'm digging this chick... I like how she's seen through Russell immediately. She should use that info. to her advantage and use the user... could be a brilliant game if she does.

My biggest worry is that she'll ostracize herself with the rest of the tribe. Even though she has a tough work ethic, you have to have a social game in Survivor so, I hope she steps it up.

Right on Ceci. She's got the balls to do what is needed but I think she will have trouble "fitting in"

I hope she goes far and her and Betsy bounce out Russell on his dirty little grey shorts!!

Brooklyngirl, love the "fire plug" name for Russell

I actually am liking her so far, even if she is a bit delusional:

Sorry she is having so many problems melding into her tribe. But younger tribe members always tend to do this.....very few times (BOB) do the older folks get through the first weeks....JMHO

Yeah, jacking up the fishing stuff they won is not gonna be good for her if they ever lose immunity. If she's lucky, someone else (Yasmin maybe) will rise to the top of the boot list for that tribe before they end up at tribal. No offense to Yasmin by the way, but if she goes off on her tribe they way she did at the other camp, they will boot her.

I agree Sugar. I see Yasmin and Shambo as being at the bottom of the pecking order at Galu. I'd vote off Yasmin just so I wouldn't have to listen to her complaining all the time.

Even if you hate this chick, you need to keep her around simply because she can crush the other females (and probably some of the guys) from the opposing tribe. If you have to ask her straight out not to touch things like the fish or what have you, then grow some balls and do that. But don't take the p*ss ant way out of things by voting her out simply because she's not all there when she has stuff to offer. She may suck around camp, but you need ppl who do well at challenges...which she does... surprisingly both mentally and physically.

I agree, but it's Survivor, and they tend not to be smart enough to think like that.

She's trying to hard, she needs to dial it back a notch or two...

Galu is preparing themselves for their first tribal council. Shambo would be an easy out if she doesn't shine at the challenges. Everyone is trying to affix the target somewhere far from themselves. Right now it's squarely on Shambo's back.

If they are smart they will keep her and get rid of one of the 90210ers... She's delusional but good around camp... Even she would have taken the survival gear...

I like Shambo. I hope she stays around for awhile or even win. She seems to be the only one on her tribe that does any work...at least she was while the others were doing yoga.

I found it quite "interesting" that the producers showed us no interactions between Russell and Shambo. Hmmmm :animated_scratchchin:

Your Cecimom, they sure didn't and I was waiting to see how her and Russell would interact with one another...I don't think Shambo will be as gullable (sp) as the others but you never know. Russell seems to be trusting-from what I see.

I like Shambo as much as the next person but I do not see her lasting too long. She says her tribe is the "90120" crowd and that's not her. Well guess what sweetie, they are the majority and your not. If I were you I would learn how to do yoga and learn it fast. You need to fit into your tribe so you don't stand out like a sore thumd, which you do. Doing all the work around camp and being the motherly type can easily get you sent to the losers lodge, especially in a "90120" tribe where right now things are great and no one really cares.

SHambos take on calling the "yoga club" 90210 is priceless. After watching the four individuals last night, I totally see it......

I'm still liking her, hope she ends up doing well even with the conspiracy going on around her!

Poor Shambo, Her and Eric were the only ones who voted for Jaison. I'll bet she was just as shocked as Eric was.

Yah, and I'm not loving her as much as Probst thought fans would. She's just meh.