Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Russell Swan

Agree, Jersey, thought he was a little full of himself that he felt tribe should vote HIS way.....glad his head shrunk and he came to his senses as to how far his "Chieftain" duties go!

Exactly, just because he's the "leader" doesn't mean they get to vote whatever way he wants. He irritated me when he believed that yesterday.

He's an idiot. I don't really like him. Cocky, arrogant, and stupid.

I'm sorta Ok with Russell S. He did not ask to be leader but got it anyway. Scary position to be put into, especially this early on.His decisions so far have been so-so. Everyone on his tribe seems to like him but he lost some respect by not taking the tarp and supplies.(how's those pillows workin out for ya, ladies?)Picking Shambo for a second time to leave her tribe (and miss the great food) was not a good move. Even though his reasons to the others was pretty vadild i.e. lost chichen and fishing gear,he has now openly told her he wants her out. Not a good thing to do on Survivor.

I think his tittle is starting to give him too much confidence, he seemed a bit cocky this week.

Only time will tell har far he makes it, just sayin!!

I'm sorta Ok with Russell S. He did not ask to be leader but got it anyway. Scary position to be put into, especially this early on.His decisions so far have been so-so. Everyone on his tribe seems to like him but he lost some respect by not taking the tarp and supplies.(how's those pillows workin out for ya, ladies?)Picking Shambo for a second time to leave her tribe (and miss the great food) was not a good move. Even though his reasons to the others was pretty vadild i.e. lost chichen and fishing gear,he has now openly told her he wants her out. Not a good thing to do on Survivor.

I think his tittle is starting to give him too much confidence, he seemed a bit cocky this week.

Only time will tell har far he makes it, just sayin!!

Note to self, get spell check. :animated_scratchchin:

Didn't take long for him to show his true colors.

Sad to see at the end when he said he ashamed for going out that way... he certainly had nothing to be ashamed of

Very sad to see Russell go out like this. At the beginning of the episode, I was thinking his tribe would vote him out. But I was seriously scared and nervous watching his health decline. I'm glad Jeff said his condition was better and I hope he's doing better than ever now.

I hated to see him go out like that too. But what REALLY pisses me off is that Galu was going to vote off that super skank Monica, who clearly, I can't stand, and now she's still there. BLAH!

I started to not like him, but that was very scary to see. I can see why Jeff was worried greatly about him. I really hated seeing him cry when he realized that he couldn't keep playing the game. Poor guy.

I hated to see him go out like that too. But what REALLY pisses me off is that Galu was going to vote off that super skank Monica, who clearly, I can't stand, and now she's still there. BLAH!

So with you on this Sugar, I sooo wnated to see her surprise at gettin the boot, she is soooo full of herself.

I think it was really the wrong choice of words for Russell to say he was ashamed, for what?? I thought come on now you have a family, a game of survivor is not end all, but dropping dead would be,just sayin. At least he said at the end that he did have his family to be aware of.

Like everyone else I hated to see Russell go out that way but a couple of things bothered me while watching last night.

I noticed they spent WAY more time showing Russell's demise than they did when Mike left the show with low blood pressure (IMHO just as serious)

The challange was for pizza. They all busted their asses trying to win when Russell went down and the game was stopped. Why not give both tribes pizza

instead of everyone getting nothing. Total BS if you ask me.

After the challange was stopped Jeff sent them back to their camps with the understanding that each tribe was going to vote someone off. He meets them at

tribal, (with no pizza) lets them vent at each other and then WAM, surprise, no one's going home. I sat there going, WTF!!! What was the point of having a tribal

council if you knew ahead of time no one was going home.

At least he could have sent them back to camp with a FRIGGIN PIZZA!!

Yah I was pissed about that too..... he should have surprised them with a damn pizza at least for having to go to tribal.......

I thought they would give them the pizza too. Even if both tribes had to vote someone out, let the remaining players have some pizza!

I totally agree with you stevea11....they went to tribal, got attacked with that miserable rain again, vented in front of each other....give them the damned pizza & something warm or cold to drink too. I think both teams made a tremendous effort & it should have been declared a tie...give both teams reward.

I absolutely hated seeing Russell go like this. I think he was trying to over compensate for the guilt of not taking function, including a tarp over those stupid beach towels & pillows. It was scary as hell seeing his frozen open eyes...I felt like I was looking at a corpse. God Bless him that he started getting better. It just proves how difficult this game is!!!

Tina