Sign in to follow this  
erinjs

Russell Hantz - Part 1

Seemed to me like it was The Russell Show.

At least we got a chance to see a few of the gals when he was setting up Alliances with them :rolleyes:

I'm hoping the lady cop will trip him up and get his butt nailed to the wall.

..... was wondering why he didn't try to get his "ladies team" to vote out one of the stronger guys ???

Also feel like the ladies didn't really take his 'til the end' deal too seriously from the clips they showed.

What an egotistical jerk :excl: :excl:

Nah . . .

He's been advertised as the biggest villian before the show aired . . . totaly expected the time devoted to him the first episode.

Gotta realize most, if not all of the season is "in the can", so, not sure production is gonna be able to change up the flow of the show.

That being said . . . I REALLY don't want to have to endure this egotistical, millionaire (oil company owner!?) jerk on telivision for too much longer.

Did he buy his way on the show?

Oil Company owner you say ???

hmm he admitted to NEVER living in New Orleans (so couldn't have gotten out of a flooded house)

NEVER owned any dog - but, got sympathy because he said it was in the flood too -

and did he say he lied about being a fireman too ? .... etc., etc.

Oil Company, hmmm ??

Yup slowpoke, he said he was a millionaire, wasn't doing it for the money, was only doing it to show how easy it is to win the game.

Human's are such an interesting lot aren't we. First off while we may not like the this fact but on Survivor you are allowed to do almost anything to win that is what the producers intended when they created it and that is what they still want to see. Now I agree there are some people I enjoy playing that way more than others. That may be due to editing or just my own personality traits I am not sure. I know in BB this year I totally had a dislike for gnat that I couldn't really figure out why. I absolutely LOVED Evel Dick and it just doesn't make a lot of sense. As a woman I find it so strange that the same thing I love in a mans game I find I practically hate in a womans game. Just being honest there must be something to do with my raisin' *smile*.

I can't imangine an entire season of "sweet, honest, lovable" people. That would be so boring and nothing I would want to watch. Now I am not saying I have chosen Russell as my fave yet this year it usually takes me a while to pick someone out in Survivor. I think it may be the fact that we are not actually getting to see their true personallities come out for a few episodes if at all. On BB we have the ability to see them 24 hours and most can't usually hide their true selves for that long. On Survivor we mostly get an edited version and I don't believe we always the whole picture of a person that way. That may also explain why I don't get as involved in the love/hate thing on Survivor as I do on BB. It just doesn't seem to matter as much.

One more quick thing - this was quoted earlier in the string {This guy needs to go.. Season one had no evil villian.} How soon we forget that was the season we met the angelic Richard... *smile*

Have a great day everyone!

Only a half hour into the show nd I hate this guy already !!

Does anyone know if Natalie has a brother named russell ?

LMAO! Well, he's old enough to be her Father, I think. My ex-husband's other personality was like this guy is, so I feel like I know him and he gives me the willies. He might be entertaining to watch though. On the other hand, you think he could've manipulated gNastyLIE? That would've been something to see. I'd love to see her try to cheat at chess and pool with this guy. bwahahahaha!! Clash of the titans.

EDIT: Now I see the remark about Sue Hawk....oooooh, good match up. I'd like to see her up against gNastyLIE, too.

Okay, so I was skulking around on Survivor Skills and found this, thought it was interesting:

What do you make of this from -

Crickside @ JokersUpdates?

09/19/09 12:34 AM

Reged: 09/10/09

Is Russell Hantz a Fraud? Decide for yourself...

I found this while searching for info on Russell Hantz on anywho.com :

Russell D Hantz

XXXXXXX

Dayton, TX 77535

I then searched the address in bing.com and got "The Feedback Report" listed below:

General Comments

I heard today that one of the new contestants on Survivor Somoa is from Dayton. His name is Russell Hantz the owner of a multi-million dollar oil company. I have never heard of him. Is there anyone out there that knows him?

This Hantz fellow was obviously of the same ilk as Ray Akins, since they both have huge imaginations. Can you even think that a multi-million dollar company owner would have a front tooth missing to show his work ethic? According to the LCAD, he owns no property in Liberty County that is styled in his name. Can only find one Russell Hantz, through Telephone Company and that is at an address on a short county road out FM 1409, so drove down it and all Mobile Homes, like most millionaires live in like our County Judge does, not! CBS bought his BS, hook line and sinker, now it is like when we have severe weather and the TV news comes out to interview someone in Dayton and they dig up someone with only one tooth, but 30 tattoos and speaks in one syllable words. You have to love our peeps, that represent the City of Dayton.

Re: Hantz fellow. I did find the name of the company that he is supposed to own....Hantz tanking company. The address for the company is within a mobile home subdivision, but he does not own the property at that address. The previous poster is correct he does NOT own any property in Liberty county. For that matter he does not own any property in Liberty, Harris, Chambers or San Jacinto counties. This is all really strange. None of this is adding up.

Russell Hantz:

I researched any company that was associated with this name and here is what I came up with-- ACCORDING TO: Manta.com: Hantz Marine management, XXXXX Dayton, Texas, Phone# XXXXX. Business Catagories: Towing-Marine in Dayton, Tx.,Management Services and Office Administrative Services. NAICS CODE & DESCRIPTION: 48833006,Navigational Services To Shipping. OWNER:Russell Hantz. Said it is a private owned company catagorized under Towing-Marine & located in Dayton, Texas. Current Estimates show that this company has an Annaul Revenue of $2.5 to $5 million and Employs a staff of approximately 10-19 people. Years in Business: 2. But yet there are no reports on this company, No web sites or anything else. It is not even listed in any of the phone books. ACCORDING TO: DNBPowerProfile.com: Employs=25,Years in Business=5, Annual Revenue=$100,000.00 to $350,000.00 . ACCORDING TO: B.B.B.:NOTHING.

Now, I will ask: What is he navigating? The Trinity River and shipping to & from where? Sounds like he placed this info on these sites himself to make it look authentic to 'Survivor'. Also, noticed the huge differences in Revenue and Years in Business.

http://www.i-dineout.com/feedbackreport1.html

You can also do a Liberty County Texas property search at:

http://www.libertycad.com/

ET remove address/phone number

I thought the same thing.

If you own a multi million dollar company . why would you walk around with a tooth missing. why wouldnt you have an implante? I am not a multi millinair and i have an implant for a missing tooth. It was not cheap but is like a real tooth.

also isnt there rules regarding the destruction of others belongings?

I hope this guy loses big time. What an ego driven a--hole. He can be so proud of himself if he wins that he had to do it the dishonest way.

Is Russell Hantz a Fraud? Decide for yourself...[end of quote]

There have been phony companies before on survivor. There was this phony company that was actually on the the internet and on the Early Show and the president said it had voice analysis of the other survivors and when they analyzed the voice pattern it was it saying Rudy won. The web site disappeared atfter the final show.

Then there is when the showed a tribal council at the beginning of the show and Rich was no where to be seen.

PS implants are somewhere between 4 and 5 thousand dollars. During the procedure, I did spend sometime without a front tooth. Not a lot of fun and looks wierd.

I don't understand his lying about being a Katrina suvivor the first night. Sure, a few might believe him and go awwww, but surely someone had to think "a sob story this early".

This guy's playing the sympthay card aka Fairplay's dead granny. I like him as every season needs their villians but he's going too fast too soon. I doubt it if he makes it to the jury.

His size and ability will come back to haunt him as they near the merge. I say enjoy/despise him while you can.

And for the record. I lived thru/survived Katrina so F you Russel

^^^^^

ITA

Its one thing to do something sh*tty like saying your granny died - it's a whole other thing to use a national TRAGEDY for your game !!

Its a slap in the face and total disrespect for those people who REALLY did go through it !!

He's a jerk

When my eyes wonder down to his droopy ugly package in those horrible gray stained underwear I get physically ill.

Ok...I don't understand his strategy this early in the game. He should want his tribe to be strong and united so that they win challenges and he actually stands a chance of making it to the merge. Seriously...if they keep loosing his odds of getting voted out are only going to get higher and higher. Now, as much as I am NOT liking this guy I could totally understand his strategy once they have all made the merge and then are competing for themselves. He will have everyone all dehyrdrated and mad at each other and weak at the challenges giving him a much better change of winning one an dstarying in the game further. Historyt has shown us that a united happy tribe works MUCH better during challenges.

Ok...I don't understand his strategy this early in the game. He should want his tribe to be strong and united so that they win challenges and he actually stands a chance of making it to the merge. Seriously...if they keep loosing his odds of getting voted out are only going to get higher and higher. Now, as much as I am NOT liking this guy I could totally understand his strategy once they have all made the merge and then are competing for themselves. He will have everyone all dehyrdrated and mad at each other and weak at the challenges giving him a much better change of winning one an dstarying in the game further. Historyt has shown us that a united happy tribe works MUCH better during challenges.

Okay I need to get a life but here goes. When I read your post it made me wonder... Just how many times the winner has come from the tribe with the less members going into the merge. In other words, maybe it doesn't matter how well you they play together at the beginning anyway as it will not effect who the winner will be. So this is what I found out and it really seems to say it doesn't matter what your team did before the merge.

Of the 18 seasons before this one:

1 season had no merge (Season 10) (officially accoding to producers, I kinda disagree with that as there was only 1 left from a team to join the other but, I guess we should go by the official stats)

6 seasons went into the merge dead even numbers from each team (Seasons 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 9)

6 seasons the winner came from the tribe that had the most people at the merge (Seasons 4, 5, 12, 14, 15, 16)

5 seasons the winner came from the tribe that had the fewest people at the merge (Seasons 8, 11, 13, 17, 18)

So it looks like it is not as much of a positive as one would think to come from the "best" tribe before the merge. Looking at the numbers it's interesting that after season 9 there weren't any even mergers again. Also, the seasons after season 10 went back and forth basically from wether the winner came from the higher members at merger or from the lowest members at merger. Now honestly it is best not to even put yourself in the team that has to vote someone out but in the end that doesn't seem to matter as much as one would think. But of course you do have to get to the merge.

Things that make you go hmmmmm... or not....

Hope you all found this as interesting as I did... *smile*

Here is one question I have re: his strategy. If you really were a millionaire why advertise it. If you were a finalist wouldn't jury members think, "This guy is so rich, why not give the money to someone else?" Like CeciMom said, Russell is a fascinating monster, sort of like watching a train wreck in slo-mo!!!

It's too bad they didn't have Russell and Coach on the same season...and in the same tribe. Now THAT would've been interesting! Russell is on the show purely for "entertainment" value, in that "I'd love to sick my pitbull on him" kind of way.

Thanks for the info, ldywldkat. Very interesting. ;o)

In reading his bio, he kind of reminds me of Rupert. I don't hate him thus far. That's more than I can say for the majourity of others.

Still feel the same Elle? LOL

He's beyond horrible with his I'm all that 'tude.

Hope to see you in chat

Here is one question I have re: his strategy. If you really were a millionaire why advertise it. If you were a finalist wouldn't jury members think, "This guy is so rich, why not give the money to someone else?"

I don't think he is advertising it to the other contestants - just us via the camera.