Sign in to follow this  
erinjs

Russell Hantz - Part 1

In reading his bio, he kind of reminds me of Rupert. I don't hate him thus far. That's more than I can say for the majourity of others.

I think he's going to be interesting. The man didn't develpo a million $ company being stupid or not coniving/scheming.

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Russell Hantz:

I think he's going to be a cross between Jonny Fairplay and Rupert.

Rupert? I don't see that in him at all, but that of course is JMHO.

Russell is the male version of Natalie with all his lies and deception.

What a total d**khead! Came out swingin awfully quick though. Hopefully too quick and he gets his ass handed to him!

Ok, this comes as a complete shock to me as well... but I think I actually like this guy. I loved that whole drive of not being there for the money, but for being there because he believes he has what it takes to play the game. That whole mental stradegy of seeing what ppl are made of right off the bat by making things difficult for them was awesome. Not only does it show what they're made of, it will make them see eachother in a negative light. Smart.

I can't disagree with what you are saying, but I still want to punch him......HARD!

Ok, this comes as a complete shock to me as well... but I think I actually like this guy. I loved that whole drive of not being there for the money, but for being there because he believes he has what it takes to play the game. That whole mental stradegy of seeing what ppl are made of right off the bat by making things difficult for them was awesome. Not only does it show what they're made of, it will make them see eachother in a negative light. Smart.

Smart????He's not only going to make them see each other in a negative light, he's going to wear these people out and then they won't be able to win any challenges...

Well most of them are either clueless or a$$holes on that tribe (except Betsy, who is probably the next to go) so I hope they DO keep losing.

I actually thought he was quite enjoyable, too. It'll be interesting to see if he gets far with this, or it all bites him in the butt.

I guess I just don't enjoy arrogant, egotistical, sexist pigs who willfully destroy the property of others, has an overinflated opinion of himself, and thinks he controls everything. Sadly, on the last thing, at least for tonight, he did. I will love to hate him until his little house of cards collapses right on top of him. That'll be one fine day!

Can't stand him but need characters on these type shows.

He didn't impress me at all on tonight's show. blech!

jmho :pixiedust:

I agree, don't like him, but they need people like him on the show. Also would love to punch him hard.

LOL Joni!

I know we need people like Russel to make the game interesting.....we need people to root for and to boo for.....but dang.....burning a team mate's socks is pretty low....the poor guy's feet started hurting....could have slowed him down and lost the comp for the team.

jmho :pixiedust:

Survivor is NOT Big Brother it's a whole new game and can not be played or looked at the same in any way. Rules in Survivor? Far as I know as long as you don't physically hurt someone on purpose there are none. Not saying Russell H is my fave yet or will be but you have to get the Big Brother mentality out of your head watching this show. We loved it when Rupert stole the other teams supplies because he did it with a big smile. Russel just happens not to smile the same but he actually does have the same mentality... It's a game... alls fair in love and war and this is WAR!

I give Russell a couple more weeks until everyone figures out what a dickhead this guy really is. Once someone catches him pulling his crap he'll be gone..

BTW, HI EVERYONE!!!! :animated_wave:

I guess I just don't enjoy arrogant, egotistical, sexist pigs who willfully destroy the property of others, has an overinflated opinion of himself, and thinks he controls everything. Sadly, on the last thing, at least for tonight, he did. I will love to hate him until his little house of cards collapses right on top of him. That'll be one fine day!

My sentiments exactly! He's worse than Coach! But like someone else said, you need these types on the show to make things interesting, so we'll see how long he gets away with his bull before others start catching on to him. It'll be interesting to see if Betsy starts being vocal about him to others, and if that makes her a target at some point.

I love a good BS artist, I just can't help it. Before you remind me that I hated Coach, the difference is that Coach believed his own BS . . . Russell admits to straight-up BS.

Now with that being said . . . I don't think he's the puppet master he thinks he is. Last night's vote was close between Marissa & Ashley. Almost half his team did not vote with him. I think if he keeps playing this hard, he won't be sticking around too long.

I just hope Probst doesn't turn his blogs into another series of man love babble like he did with Coach last season.