Sign in to follow this  
erinjs

Russell Hantz - Part 1

He said he would be a puppet master in the video. Ha! We will see.

Won't get his front tooth fixed? There are some negatives with a bridge. I have implant and it just the same as a real front tooth.

He's going to get in a shouting match with the strongest female. During the DR moments, all cast members will refer to him a Napol

In reading his bio, he kind of reminds me of Rupert. I don't hate him thus far. That's more than I can say for the majourity of others.

Missing tooth? Where do they get these guys? Lovable? Loves himself I guess.

Another Russell I see myself being in the silent majority of liking. LOL I think 'big' personalities hide the fluffiest hearts, will sit back and see if this continues to hold true.

Time will tell, but initial impression not so good.

Russell? I will have to wait and see on this guy

http://www.examiner.com/x-11363-Dallas-TV-...t-Russell-Hantz

edited

Strengths: Russell is one of the closest things "Survivor" has ever seen to pure evil. He's sly, cocky, manipulative, and promises to get everyone on his tribe to do exactly what he wants them to.

Weaknesses: There's no easy way to say it: Russell is vicious. If anyone finds out that he is really the one pulling the strings then he will be in serious trouble.

Russell is built like a tank, but it is yet to be seen if this muscle definition will lead to him being a strong player come challenge time. He doesn't have the easygoing personality of some of the other people in this game, and this could lead to other fights down the road.

Past "Survivor" comparison: Think about any major "Survivor" villain in the past and you have Russell. He's a bit more Southern than Richard Hatch, not as loopy as Jerri from "Survivor: Australia,"

Prediction: We know through Jeff Probst that this season features "one of the best villains" the show has ever seen. All signs point to this "villain" being Russell.

^^^See that ties in perfectly with my inclination to want to punch him in the face!

He's the worst villian. He doesn't even look scary! I just wonder how HE is going to top Coach.

Latest Survivor preview shows this Di#$head lying to the others about almost dying in Katrina.

He has that look on his face that says I want to punch your face in. :glare:

With all the build up to this guy, I think he'll be one of the first to go.

Marty your new avatar is a HOOT! Sorry for off topic!

They show him pouring out everyone's water in the middle of the night. I think he's just going to pretend he's a follower, and sabotage the typical two people he wants targeted at tribal.

I'm developing strong negative feelings about this jerkface and the show hasn't even started!

They show him pouring out everyone's water in the middle of the night. I think he's just going to pretend he's a follower, and sabotage the typical two people he wants targeted at tribal.

WOW he may end up being the meanest Survivor contestant ever!