Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Natalie White - Winner

Well said JEDI, well said.

I also agree with the "beating a dead horse" comment someone made.

Let's hope season 20 lives up to our expectations. Battle hardened fomer survivors should be bringing their A game to bear. Anything less could drive me to :food-smiley-005:

I am a little nervous about the new season... there are very few people that will be on that I even liked..... so it will be interesting to say the least

That was a very good post Jedi and for once I really don't have a comeback. Congradulations... OK actually I do. I agree about the two part theory to the game. I just don't think like that a person cand do essentially nothing for 95% of the game and then smile at the jury and win the game. That's just dumb, boring and bad TV. I think there's a danger that the show will get worse and worse as people learn that the best strategy is to hide till it's over.

As far as beating the dead horse goes... What else are we gonna talk about? I'm open for suggestions.

Pinkie, that's why I put quotes around my "deserved" too.

I've always said I like Natalie. I just don't think she outplayed Russell. As vile as everyone seems to think he is and as badly as he played the jury. He still got two votes.

I think there's a danger that the show will get worse and worse as people learn that the best strategy is to hide till it's over.

That's kind of what a lot of people said about Big Brother.

And that's also why there's a lot of talk about "getting rid of the floaters" instead of "taking out the biggest threats".

Occasionally, being a floater will win you the game.

But I still think that more often than not these games are won by those who makes moves and win competitions.

I guess it's up to each player to go with the strategy that they can make work.

I really wish people in the game and viewers would quit focusing on who is the sweetest, nicest player and focus on who played the game the BEST..

Who's to say what playing "the best" means. There might be a school of thought that being the nicest or the most helpful or the one who nobody hates is the one who played the best. Unless shows like Survivor strictly define what "outwit" or "outplay" mean then I think its valid for the jury to pick whoever they want even if I don't agree with them at all.

I see your point but thats a school of thought I dont agree with when it comes to these reality show competitions... I wouldn't want anyone who just sat around was nice for 90% of the show crowned the winner over someone would busted their tookus for a month straight, but thats just me and I realize some people do recognize a sweet disposition as strategy, but seriously the real question is... did she win because she truely outwit, outplayed and outlasted everyone else or was it simply because there were some upset people on the jury just voting against Russell?

What I do find funny is that people could care less that Jordan won the game, against Natalie but are ragging on Natalie who played the exact same game as Jordan.

Just my two cents.