Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Natalie White - Winner

Loved watching her hang her panties out to dry. LoL what kind of pervs edit this show anyway? Thank god they spared us Shambo's laundry day.

Loved watching her hang her panties out to dry. LoL what kind of pervs edit this show anyway? Thank god they spared us Shambo's laundry day.

They will prolly be on ebay at some point... Of course you will have to outbid that old perv who buys that stuff up all the time...

Not only is this girl beautiful with a face swept clean of make-up; she is more than clever, too, and possibly playing the best game of them all. She had the good sense to align herself with Russell and I also think that Russell is so smitten with her beauty and grace that she alone takes him off his game. She knows men and wears her beautiful facade so carelessly and seemingly without guile that none of them even notice her weave and run for the goal.

I am liking Natalie more and more. She is playing Russell like a violin...sepv5y.gif

and she had Brett if he is in the jury. She played the social game.

She sure did. She is a lot smarter than (IMO) her fellow castmates give her credit for being.

Can someone please explain to me the difference between Mick and Natalie? I do not understand why Natalie is praised, but Mick got nothing. Didn't they both jump on Russell's back? Both Mick and Natalie seem equal to me, yet they vote for her. What did she do so differently than Mick?

Can someone please explain to me the difference between Mick and Natalie? I do not understand why Natalie is praised, but Mick got nothing. Didn't they both jump on Russell's back? Both Mick and Natalie seem equal to me, yet they vote for her. What did she do so differently than Mick?

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe being a doctor hurts him? His poor answers for jurors' questions?

way to go nat.....glad you won...just as long as cry baby russell didnt win.

I totally love Natalie! :love: She's all kinds of awesome, I honestly feel like she earned it.

She pretty much changed the game when she got all of the old Galu's to vote Erik out. Sure, they were suspicious of him anyway, but she was the only smart enough to capitalize on it IMO. Mick hasn't done anything IMO. (I did feel sad for him when he didn't get any votes though)

I think she bonded with more of them - specifically I know she bonded with Laura and Brett about being prayer warriers, or whatever they called it. And I think the fact that Mick was the "leader" but yet let Russell run the game, set wrong with some of them.

^^^She is gorgeous. I cracked up when Shambo said she was the C word - I had a moment of OMG oh no you didn't!! hahaha

YAYAYAYAYAY... glad you won Natalie.... can you believe my internet was down for the whole dang show!!!!!

^^^She is gorgeous. I cracked up when Shambo said she was the C word - I had a moment of OMG oh no you didn't!! hahaha

Laughed at that too. i thought she meant a c u next tuesday!

i think ram...er i mean shambo had a big ole crush on Loser..er ... i mean russell

Oh I watched the show... just couldn't get online to cheer for Natalie...... it was probably for the best I actually sat and watched the TV instead of bouncing onto the internet to see people complaining LOL

Congradulations to Natalie. Apparently playing the social game was more important that the strategic game. At least Russel took second place (and 100g's) plus Americia's choice.

Natalie, I think you're great. And congrats on the win. I don't think you deserved it, though, over Russell. However, I really liked you this season.

Well, I like her so I am glad she won. I think Mick was a better competitor but hey.... at least Russell didn't win.