Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Natalie White - Winner

Yeah. You go, Natalie. She was good in that reward challenge hanging upside down and snatching those flags. More difficult than it appeared, I am thinking. She could be my fav.

I'll be happy if either Natalie, Mick or Russell wins but I'm pulling for Natalie!

Watching this week, I'm surprised how dumb they made Nat look. I hope she's not planning to do nothing except follow Russell the whole way through.

Just curious... what has Natalie done to make so many want to see her in the finals? She is good at killing rats but not sure what else I missed. I like her but I don't get all the Natalie LOVE.

She seems extremely nice?

Plus, she's probably made the only other big play of the season which was getting Erik out.

She seems extremely nice?

Plus, she's probably made the only other big play of the season which was getting Erik out.

Plus she's hot.

Plus she's hot.

Most definetly...

For me it has a lot to do with her being a genuine nice girl and very cute. It turns on my senses of wanting to see her go far and be happy. Its kinda like why Disney makes Princess movies and not so many Prince movies. People want to see a sweet and pretty girl win in the end. Males are expected to have to suffer.

Also, Nat's strategy is not necessarily dumb. Riding Russell's coat tails has gotten her far, and when she wants to make her move, she is easily in the spot to cut his head off. That's what Princesses do to trolls you know. ;)

I like her because I think she's really underestimated by everyone. She proved to me that she knows what's going on when she flipped the votes to get Erik out...she's playing the game more than any other girl left. Plus she killed that rat/mouse thing, how awesome was that?!

I also think a lot of people like her because she's like the Jordan of Survivor this year.

She is doing awesome out there... She steps up every challenge and gives it her all, she hasn't made any enemies, stayed with her tribe, she does her share in camp, is playing the game, she got a shower, and a pb & j sammich...

She is sitting pretty!! Great game and excellent entertainment value... A+++ x infinity...

I'm so loving Natalie- PBJ, yes!! I am now totally 100% rooting for her to win, with Mick and Russell a close 2nd and 3rd. Just as long as its not Monica, Shambo or Dave I'll be okay.

I know - me too. She was totally smart jumping on the PBJ - for one, you could SEE IT, and the later stuff is more competitive. And smart girl also got a shower, which is gold out there, right?

Yeah. Natalie was smart to pick a sports super food and the shower and shampoo had to be priceless. She is so unlike her original photo led me to expect. I was impressed that she went so far in the rope comp. Tough.

Natalie looks beautiful bare-faced and comes across to me as a nice person.

she's like the Jordan of Survivor this year

Except that Natalie is actually smart and knows how to strategize her way through the game. She's not relying on just dumb luck.

Except that Natalie is actually smart and knows how to strategize her way through the game. She's not relying on just dumb luck.

Ha Ha Yep

I haven't had a favorite so far this season, but now I think I found one: GO NATALIE!!! (funny to finally like a chick named Natalie) :lol:

:pixiedust:

I'm with you on that TC....I'll go for her, Mick or Jaison for the win!

I just realized, nobody dibbed her.

Dibs!!!

Cutest Survivor ever.

Baron, you are supposed to be digging up info and pics of Natalie...

Slacker...

Baron, you are supposed to be digging up info and pics of Natalie...

Slacker...

Sorry all I got is an iPhone. Hard to do a lot of pic posting. :-(