Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Natalie White - Winner

natalie.jpg

Natalie

Biography

Natalie White (26)

Hometown: Van Buren, Ark.

Natalie White is your typical Southern Belle, but she is definitely not afraid to get her hands dirty.

Did CBS have a bunch of blond, gritty Southern Belles in a storage room somewhere this year? Seriously?

I hope there's more to her than this bio.... hey wait! She's going to fall madly in love with the scientist dude or the doctor and have a showmance and he'll carry her to the end cause he suddenly turns all gallant and... oh wait. That's already been done. ;P

Can you smell the tons of hairspray and perfume from here?

I missed Natalie, too. How? She is certainly photogenic. Shapely. She reminds me of a smaller version of Janelle. Southern so there is an accent coming with that package. It's a good job and I'll bet she is good at it.

She looks WAY too much like April from BB10, plus her name is Natalie. Two good reasons to hate her.

She looks WAY too much like April from BB10, plus her name is Natalie. Two good reasons to hate her.

You hit the nail right on the head on both counts

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Natalie White:

Her answer to the will you lie question was so round about I had a hard time following it. I hope she talks clearer to the physician's offices.

Here at work, Natalie won a close race over Kelly for the title of 'Blonde I will most likely root for' :giggle:

I'm totally rooting for this girl as the underdog to win-especially after last night's episode. She is way smarter than she appears and has pretty much everyone trusting her and no one viewing her as a threat. That makes her a BIG threat! She's definitely playing the game and, in some ways, even better than Russell.

I'm totally rooting for this girl as the underdog to win-especially after last night's episode. She is way smarter than she appears and has pretty much everyone trusting her and no one viewing her as a threat. That makes her a BIG threat! She's definitely playing the game and, in some ways, even better than Russell.

Me, too! She totally flipped the script last night and sent Eric packing. And even though I'm a Russell fan it really pissed me off when he told her that she only thought she changed their minds - is he crazy?! She kicked butt last night and I can't wait to see what she does in the coming weeks.

How is the winner determined on Survivor?

The eliminated contestants at some point (this week apparently) become the jury and they vote on the final two (sometimes three) as to who will be the winner. Oversimplified, but that is basically it.

Did she ever look hawt killing that mouse!! GODDESS...

She sure is playing too...

She is my second favorite...

Actually Nat and Russ are the only ones I like that are left...

There is a LOT more to her than what I thought. I pegged her as the typical dumb blonde model type, but she is a player, and she's pretty good at it too. I am also glad she doesn't look as much like BB April on TV as she did in that damn picture.

There is a LOT more to her than what I thought. I pegged her as the typical dumb blonde model type, but she is a player, and she's pretty good at it too. I am also glad she doesn't look as much like BB April on TV as she did in that damn picture.

Wow, you're right. she looked like BB April.

She looked hot tonite.

She comes accross as really personable and down to earth yet adventurous too... Great assets, heh!!

I love her. If Russ don't win, I hope its her.

Me, too! I love the way she was able to turn all the votes last week with minimal effort, she totally kicks butt. I really want her and Russell to go to the end together. :D

I didn't know her name but now I do and I like her. Very, bless your heart hun but I am starvin and it's me or you. LOL Yeah. I wouldn't mind seeing her win.