Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Monica Padilla

For someone who has been known as an expendable ditz, Monica was the only one who understood what might happen last night if Russell had found the other idol but no one paid her any mind. That made me sit up and take notice. She's not as dumb as originally thought. The other members of her alliance should feel stupid.

What exactly would they have done? They have 7 Votes, Foa Foa has 4 votes.

They wanted Russel out and they'd give him 4, which would lead to someone else getting 3. So it wouldn't have mattered.

Plus it's pretty hard to believe that Russell would be able to find the idol twice without clues. They made the right call, just too bad for them.

Yah Monica had a good thought but didn't have the math skills to realize they didn't have the numbers to do it LOL

Yes if at least 5 of them didn't vote for someone other than Russell then it wouldn't have mattered anyway, but it still could've worked, Russell wouldn't have went to loser lodge, but he would've played the idol and one of his team would've gone home and not a Galu member...

Yep, I would like to see her go too, then the 90210 girls would be G-O-N-E lolololol

Naw, I say Dave then Monica. Either way, it's just a matter of time...

Right now I'm saying we start a drinking game where we take a shot every time she mentions she's Puerto Rican. I get the strong feeling we'll be hearing this a LOT.

Ya, well I'm Canadian eh, and you don't want me to get all Canadian on you and throw poutine in your eye eh!!

I know am realllll late on this one, but please explain what you mean by your post. If she mentions she's Puerto Rican, what? Am really not trying to start nothing here, but I don't understand. If she did mention it, maybe she is real proud to be Puerto Rican, cause I know I am.

^^^^^LOL. Yeah. Slinky. Monica looked put-together last night and proud of it. I also thought that Laura looked good. It will be interesting to see Shambo in the jury on Sunday. I look forward to that. Will she sit by Laura? Wouldn't THAT be something? Shambo has a beautiful face, I think.

Sham isn't that bad in the face, but she is in desperate need of a hair makeover. Maybe the Ponderosa will gently make the offer to do something with it. 23 years of the mullet is enough, Shambo!!

Interesting how people see different things. I don't see anything in Shambo's face attractive. Though I think I'd get along with her as a tribemate. She has a good work ethic and had she been assigned to Foa Foa, I think things would have turned out differently.

Ten seconds of a mullet on anyone was enough for me. :bdaymic: Yeah, I would have definitely tried to befriend Shambo so as not to have to deal with her volatile personality. Laura and Monica I would have been civil to but doubt a friendship would have developed. Natalie, yes.