Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Monica Padilla

monica.jpg

Monica

Biography

Monica Padilla (25)

Hometown: San Diego, Calif.

Monica Padilla is the first in her family to not only complete her undergraduate degree but also obtain a Juris Doctor. Recently, she graduated from the Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego, where she perfected, what she describes as, her power of persuasion. She fully intends to use her beauty and the fact that she

Partying and wants to buy a designer purse *sigh* That's all I can say

Anytime anyone says that they are going to 'use their beauty' in any way --- automatic turn off for me. I hope she goes day 1.

She will irritate most viewers, while duping two of the strongest guys to carry her through the game.

Ivy, I agree with you. I did like Pav though... I don't think this chick can hold a candle to her though.

But how can I not like Pocahontas?? I may never sing "Colours of the Wind" again..

I'd love to buy a designer hand bag. I hope this little bit gets those boys all in a ruckus. Maybe she'll break ladies man heart? From bookworm to party girl - sounds familiar..... better shhh - will be voted off the island too. LOL Don't judge a girly-girl by the designer of her handbag.....

Ugh, the fact that she wants to be like Parvati makes me want to hate her already. Designer handbag does sound good though.

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Monica Padilla:

Right now I'm saying we start a drinking game where we take a shot every time she mentions she's Puerto Rican. I get the strong feeling we'll be hearing this a LOT.

Ya, well I'm Canadian eh, and you don't want me to get all Canadian on you and throw poutine in your eye eh!!

Yah me neither eh, cause that wouldn't be very good eh.

I hope she isn't like that, but I also get the feeling that she will be.

Right now I'm saying we start a drinking game where we take a shot every time she mentions she's Puerto Rican. I get the strong feeling we'll be hearing this a LOT.

Ya, well I'm Canadian eh, and you don't want me to get all Canadian on you and throw poutine in your eye eh!!

I love it! :animated_rotfl:

I think Monica is much ado about nothing. She will have to be airlifted out of there if they can find a helicopter large enough to get her head through the door.

Really think the better move would of been to get out Monica, she is useless in comps. Yeah she can gather a few sticks around camp, but thats it. Oh forgot, she's the yoga instructor for the rest of 90210...

I think she is a snotty, snarky, stuck up, way too full of herself, bitch! But that's just my opinion, of course! :outfitted_pirate:

Yah, I don't like her that much either. You can tell she is snotty.

It would have been awesome if Russell hadn't gotten pulled from the game, because this snotty biznatch would have been gone. WOuld have been priceless to see the look on her snotty, snooty face!

Me too. We can only hope the plan stays the same, until the next time they are at tribal. They are bound to go again, before a merge aren't they? But then again, Survivor has switched teams up before too, before a merge. I guess we shall see. I would love to see her gone though. She's completely worthless, and thinks being cute is enough reason to keep her around, and for us to want her to stay too. I don't ever hold it against anyone, for being cute or good looking, but when they act like they are special because of it, I can't wait to see them gone.

I'm fairly certain if they were going to pull a switch before the merge it would have happened already

sure hope your right Erin, I would even vote her out before Twofless Russ.....specially now that they showed how he tries to team up with her!

From Monica's bio:

She fully intends to use her beauty and the fact that she