Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Mick Trimming

Can someone check and see if this guy still has a pulse?

Can someone check and see if this guy still has a pulse?

Yea, what a bore he turned out to be. Big disappointment. He should have been a part of Russell's original dumb girl alliance. At least Natalie killed a rat.

Mick has avoided being a target even thought he has been winning comps. I say that is pretty savvy.

I think he is going to pick his time to strike and ........ bye bye Russell.

Mick has avoided being a target even thought he has been winning comps. I say that is pretty savvy.

I am not fooled by last week's coming attractions. Until I see Mick make a bold move in this game, I will continue to think of him as a pussy. And what has he won? He obviously didn't help Foa Foa win challenges. I think he won 1 individual immunity challenge since the merge. I expected a lot more from him. I understand strategy could involve losing so as not to put a target on your back, but he hasn't done anything to try & sway votes. He let Russell call all the shots on Foa Foa.

He won a comp.

Do good tonight sweetie. I hope you are not one of the people going home.

I have a feeling the troll will live on..... (at least another week)

I think if any of the Foa are going to turn on Russell, they wouldn't do it yet. They need to stick together and pick off the rest of the old Galu first (and they have done a great job of this so far). Making big bold moves too early usually turns out being the downfall of people (tribes) -- look at Galu! If they had circled the wagons and stayed focused and together, all of old Foa would be gone by now (I'm glad they didn't do that, but you get my drift.)

Yep I think you are right. Good points..... darn it! The Troll survives another week.

But, I think he will still outlast the troll.....I figure Natalie/Mick/Russell final three with Russell out 3rd.....

Mick or Natalie to win. Russell to the poop bin even though he has outplayed them all; thus far. I don't like your braggin' ways, Russell Hantz. So there.

I can see that happening Sue. It will of course be ALL pivotal on who wins that most important final immunity challenge and gets to pick who they want to sit beside them. Obviously if Russell wins, he's in the finals, but if Nat wins, I'm not sure what she'd do. And she MIGHT want Russell to go to the finals with her, not because of loyalty to him, but maybe she'd bank on the fact that the jurors would LIKE her better than him, and be mad because he DID get all those HII's. Just a thought.

Slim you forgot to add............ :P :sticks tongue out: Your statement reminded me of Lilly Tomlin as the little girl in the big rocker :animated_rotfl:

^^thanks I needed that!!

SueZ don't you have a lawn to mow?

*just a joke mods between my sista and myself.

I thought she was going to put up Christmas lights. :lookaround:

As for tonight, I hope Mick makes it through. It should be an interesting show to watch with two TC's, that's for sure!

I think if any of the Foa are going to turn on Russell, they wouldn't do it yet. They need to stick together and pick off the rest of the old Galu first (and they have done a great job of this so far). Making big bold moves too early usually turns out being the downfall of people (tribes) -- look at Galu! If they had circled the wagons and stayed focused and together, all of old Foa would be gone by now (I'm glad they didn't do that, but you get my drift.)

Remember, Russell still has an immunity idol. If Foa Foa want him out, they'll need to blindside him. He'd never expect it at this time. If they wait, there's a good chance it will backfire on one of them when he plays the idol.

With that being said, the three fraidy cats will probably do nothing.

BUT he can only use his HII UP TO the final four - so they can take him out at 4.

This guy is delusional, the only thing he is running is his mouth...

He's the lowest on the Foa rung...

If anything he has floated on the RUPPETMASTERS coattails...

Just be a good boy Mick and do what RUSS tells you to do...

I'm thinking that Mick is going to be the downfall of Russell. He seems to be the one with the best handle on the game and how to get to the end. He knows when to hold him and knows when to fold them. Russell way overplayed his hand. Not very smart gameplay.

Yep Mick will engineer the demise of the Troll. :giggle:

I am guessing Mick and Natalie final 2.

Russell way overplayed his hand. Not very smart gameplay.

It would be hard to argue that if weren't for Russell, Mick and the rest of Foa Foa would be gone now. Galu lost a 2:1 advantage because of Russell's game.

This guy is delusional, the only thing he is running is his mouth...

He's the lowest on the Foa rung...

If anything he has floated on the RUPPETMASTERS coattails...

Just be a good boy Mick and do what RUSS tells you to do...

Well....It is really going to make me angry if Mick lets Russell tell him how to spend the million.

Well....It is really going to make me angry if Mick lets Russell tell him how to spend the million.

Lol, Dr Donothing's chances of winning are slim to none... Any of the foas would beat him in the finals I think, so would whatshisface... His slim chance would be against Shambo cuz Galu hates her...