Dade

Mick Trimming

mick.jpg

Mick

Biography

Mick Trimming (33)

Hometown: Los Angeles, Calif.

Smart, funny, charming and a doctor, Mick is every single woman

I have to wonder what he means by 'extraordinary demands' that these patients who have 'neglected their health for years' ask of him? And kind of a sucky attitude for a Doc, isn't it? I understand-- you get the 2-pack-a-day smoker who has smoked that way for years, and now you have to do your best to help. Sure-- the smoker has been told to quit -- been told what would happen-- but he just couldn't or wouldn't. Doc still has to treat him with respect and treat him with compassion.

But it also could be things a lot less black and white. His idea of taking care of yourself is probably very different from a lot of other people. I have this gut feeling that he might be a little snotty to anyone who might carry a few extra pounds, or who doesn't worry about 6 pack abs. I think he might be a little shallow --not a great characteristic for a Dr.

JMHO---hope I'm wrong.

There's something very Prickish about him.

Tries to be funny. Is not.

If he is quiet and friendly he might go far - should befriend Marisa (sp). Doctors scare people. I am married to one. I can't understand what he has done with his residency. You can't just leave and return at will. Maybe I misread.

Knowing a few Doctors I can say they are...different. Mostly because of the years they had to spend getting where they are while the rest of mingled in society a bit more. Hopefully he's just self-assured and not arrogant. It'd be nice to have a good looking villain though.

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Mick Trimming:

I'll wait til after the first episode to decide on this one. Could go either way.

I agree Sugar. It really could. He might end up having some redeeming qualities.

I will dib him just in case he is a keeper. :animated_wave:

Just came over to visit my man.

Mick and David Final2 (ooops can't get BB out of my brain)

Erin I had to beat you to the punch. Dibbing Ozzie first was a stab in the heart for me. :animated_rotfl:

I have to wonder what he means by 'extraordinary demands' that these patients who have 'neglected their health for years' ask of him? And kind of a sucky attitude for a Doc, isn't it? I understand-- you get the 2-pack-a-day smoker who has smoked that way for years, and now you have to do your best to help. Sure-- the smoker has been told to quit -- been told what would happen-- but he just couldn't or wouldn't. Doc still has to treat him with respect and treat him with compassion.

But it also could be things a lot less black and white. His idea of taking care of yourself is probably very different from a lot of other people. I have this gut feeling that he might be a little snotty to anyone who might carry a few extra pounds, or who doesn't worry about 6 pack abs. I think he might be a little shallow --not a great characteristic for a Dr.

JMHO---hope I'm wrong.

I got the same feelings. Hope I'm wrong. He is good looking I'll give him that,and his accomplishment of being a Dr..

Do well sweetie. See ya tonight!

So far so good! He seemed pretty nice and haven't seen a huge ego yet.

Just had to come over and give my Mick a smooch :kiss2: and tell him to step up and PLAY the game.

This guy has got to be the BEST LOOKING Survivor ever. There, I said it... :smitten:Note to Russell: Don't you dare even think about trying to get him voted off!