Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Laura Morett

I never understood the strong dislike of Laura. I know Russell and Shambo hated her but she was no more evil then any of the others.

I never understood the strong dislike of Laura. I know Russell and Shambo hated her but she was no more evil then any of the others.

I think most of it came from the feud she had going with Russell. A lot of people love him, so I think by default they had to hate/root against her imo.

I think most of it came from the feud she had going with Russell. A lot of people love him, so I think by default they had to hate/root against her imo.

I really don't like anybody from Galu except Shambo and the Med-Vac Russel. Laura was the queen of the tribe. When she had her perceived power, she strutted around like she owned the place and treated Shambo and the Foa tribe like crap. It was good to see her get the boot.

I really don't like anybody from Galu except Shambo and the Med-Vac Russel. Laura was the queen of the tribe. When she had her perceived power, she strutted around like she owned the place and treated Shambo and the Foa tribe like crap. It was good to see her get the boot.

See about perception. I saw them both treat other unfairly but I thought Shambo was much harder on Laura and really treated her horribly. Shambo was always laughing at Laura and making fun of her.

Not that it matters but are her boobs real or store bought?

Definitely store bought, it was much easier to tell after she lost weight; they didn't look as bad when she first got to Samoa.

I want to be Laura when I grow up. What a young looking, gorgeous grandmother. I must admit I didn't know she was a grandma when she was on. I would have definitely rooted more for her.

I don't care how old she is . . . she is a grandmother. That is a fact. And a beautiful one. Why the hatred?

I really think the is very beautiful.

I don't care how old she is . . . she is a grandmother. That is a fact. And a beautiful one. Why the hatred?

Because she made it sound like her being a grandmother was difficult. She's a healthy 39 year old woman. Hardly what is percieved as an old granny.

shes 39 & throws around the "grandma" thing like she is a tradional old grandma. the only reason that at 39 shes a grandma is cause her & her daughter started early. she maybe someones grandmother but she aint no "grandma" her grandkid is 2 do the math. so yea shes young & looks it cause she is young. wasnt crazy bout her but she IS pretty

That is what you said in an earlier post. I haven't heard her throw it around. In fact, I didn't even know she was a grandmother until the finale show. Your comment sounds like she has no right to call herself a grandma because she is young & beautiful. It's obvious she is young & beautiful so she's not trying to fool anyone. I have a friend who is a librarian. She doesn't look like the stereotypical librarian. She's hot. Should she not tell anyone what she does for a living? I just don't get why you felt the need to qualify to me what a grandmother should be.

But I understand that you didn't like her this season so I think I understand now.

That is what you said in an earlier post. I haven't heard her throw it around. In fact, I didn't even know she was a grandmother until the finale show. Your comment sounds like she has no right to call herself a grandma because she is young & beautiful. It's obvious she is young & beautiful so she's not trying to fool anyone. I have a friend who is a librarian. She doesn't look like the stereotypical librarian. She's hot. Should she not tell anyone what she does for a living? I just don't get why you felt the need to qualify to me what a grandmother should be.

But I understand that you didn't like her this season so I think I understand now.

I agree with Carol and if she and I actually agree on something, there's got to be truth to it.

When I think of grandma The Beverly Hillbilly's and Opie's Aunt B comes to mind. During the finale show Laura whipped out the grandma thing again. If I looked like her I would never tell anyone that unless I had to. I'm not sure why she felt it was important to bring that up as she "looked" like the rest of the girls on her tribe.

Laura is a bitter person who can't seem to let go of the fact that she lost this game big-time. Bitter and more bitter. Will she ever get over it? She seemed quite put off

by Jeff's question of whether she and Shambo would keep in touch. She should feel proud she got to stick it to Russell in the end. Good job, Laura! Hope you're satisfied

with your sorry decision 10 years from now. Like the rest of the jury, you simply let the audience know how you can't overcome being humiliated by Russell.

Laura is a bitter person who can't seem to let go of the fact that she lost this game big-time. Bitter and more bitter. Will she ever get over it? She seemed quite put off

by Jeff's question of whether she and Shambo would keep in touch. She should feel proud she got to stick it to Russell in the end. Good job, Laura! Hope you're satisfied

with your sorry decision 10 years from now. Like the rest of the jury, you simply let the audience know how you can't overcome being humiliated by Russell.

Amen Carmen. And yes I cannot stand Laura, and didn't she say early on that she is a woman of the cloth??? Yeah right, she is the female version of Russell if there ever was one.At least she was tryin to be,lololol

Yeah, but she only ministers to women.......I forget how she actually put it, but basically saying that it's not a woman's place to minister to a man. That alone was enough for me not to like her (but I had already decided I didn't by then).

I know I caught that right off too, but I indeed had already made up my mind on her, I disliked her more than Russell annoyed me.

I think that Laura is no different in her bitterness than Russell, Shambo, etal. Laura is similar to Shambo in some ways but just presents it in a more feminine parcel.

X Infinity!!

She was on the jury of a reality show... while I didn't like her at all, I really don't think she will lose a minutes sleep over voting for Natalie instead of Russell

Regarding Laura being a Grandma....

I only heard her mention it during the finale, but maybe she made more of it while on the island, or since being on the island. I don't really know or care. But I can understand why some may be annoyed by her saying it the way she does.

I know someone who was a grandma by age 38. I also know one who was a grandma by age 32, but she didn't announce it all the time, like the 38 year old did. It's not that she denied it, or was embarrassed. But the 38 year old just loves loves loves to tell everyone she's a grandma, just to see their reaction. 'You're a grandma? OMG! You sure don't look like any grandma I've even known' etc... etc... etc...

Yeah, well she's a young grandma. Big deal. She is 38, and looks 38. Yeah, she's cute and everything. But she had her kids young, and her son got a girl pregnant when he was 18. It happens. It's not really that unbelievable. She just really loves to have people gush over how young she is, to be a grandma. That's my opinion anyway.

Laura is a beautiful woman. She is 39? I think she looks 39. A gorgeous 39, but I wouldn't mistake her for someone in their 20's.