Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Laura Morett

There's a Laura? Seriously, I am SO surprised that she has been basically non existent. I figured she would be SO annoying - which she might be, but the edit is leaving her completely a mystery. I guess they have more annoying people to feature (cough cough Russell H)

Yeah, I didn't know there is a Laura. Might be best thing for her. Can last a few more weeks for her if she keeps quiet while some annoying players get voted off.

BTW, did anyone else cringe when she was talking about studying to be a "women's minister" and how she didn't think it was a woman's PLACE to minister to men? Really?????????????????? (insert puking smiley)

I think Laura was taking the Bible verse that says that women should be silent in the church literal...

She kept repeating Harley like it gave her status.

She thinks she is running the show, meanwhile in reality the only thing she is running is her mouth...

I thought her head was going to explode... I see next week she melts down and "FOLLOWS" Russ around thinking that will stop him from finding the idol.... Yeah ok, good plan... NAWT...

I see next week she melts down and "FOLLOWS" Russ around thinking that will stop him from finding the idol.... Yeah ok, good plan... NAWT...

lol, yep, she better plan on not sleeping...

Can she please not win immunity for once?! I can't stand her and I'll be so happy when she's finally gone.

I actually hope he stays. It's a really cool balance to see her and Russel go at it.

She deserved to win immunity. A come-from-behind kick-ass win. It looked like the video was on fast-forward watching her. And it rattled Shambo, which is a good thing in my opinion.

I don't want her winning anything else. She needs to be voted out sooner rather than later.

I like that she is an enemy to Russell. Makes the show fun when there is conflict.

It seems like the target is mostly always on the women. Why didn't they get a strong guy out last vote? Dumb Russell

And another one gone, another one gone, another one beat by Russ!!!

HA HA!! In your face LOSER!!

GOLDEN PWN!!

Like her or not, she's very attractive. I never noticed that until this episode.